FSW, India, Medical question

saravsingh1

Oct 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
FSW applicant, Delhi India,
Received an ITA & ready to get the medical exam, but I don't know what letter/paper to provide to the medical examiner?
Is it just the ITA letter or is there anything that I need to provide?
Thanks for your help!

Pdm_ca

Nov 26, 2022
speak to the designated IRCC examiner in your region. They will tell you about the documents you need in hand for it. usually it’s Passport and ITA.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
FSW applicant, Delhi India,
Received an ITA & ready to get the medical exam, but I don't know what letter/paper to provide to the medical examiner?
Is it just the ITA letter or is there anything that I need to provide?
Thanks for your help!
Once you go for Medical Exam, All they need is your passport. You can take a copy of the invitation letter but it's not mandatory.
They will ask you the reason for Medical Exam and you can say "For Canada PR" that's it.

The Hospital will give you the Medical exam report which you will upload in ITA.

saravsingh1

Oct 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Once you go for Medical Exam, All they need is your passport. You can take a copy of the invitation letter but it's not mandatory.
They will ask you the reason for Medical Exam and you can say "For Canada PR" that's it.

The Hospital will give you the Medical exam report which you will upload in ITA.
Thank you! and do you know if the IELTS TRF is valid from the date of the EXAM (date which is on the top section of certificate) or the date TRF was issued (date which is on the bottom section)? My exam date is March 26 2021 (the top section date) however the bottom section date is Apr 12 when TRF was issue. and now with this ITA, I'm in the middle, you know what I mean? Thanks for your help!

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thank you! and do you know if the IELTS TRF is valid from the date of the EXAM (date which is on the top section of certificate) or the date TRF was issued (date which is on the bottom section)? My exam date is March 26 2021 (the top section date) however the bottom section date is Apr 12 when TRF was issue. and now with this ITA, I'm in the middle, you know what I mean? Thanks for your help!
It is the validity of results, not exam date. Whatever your certificates says as the validity of the results - that should be it. On the safe side, give IELTS again if you think you won't have AOR by April 12th. Not worth taking the risk.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
It's valid for 2 years from the date of the result. If you have received ITA, this means your IELTS dates are frozen/blocked. This means, your IELTS score will not expire after you get your ITA.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
It's valid for 2 years from the date of the result. If you have received ITA, this means your IELTS dates are frozen/blocked. This means, your IELTS score will not expire after you get your ITA.
Read this link: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=121&top=6

>Your language test results must be valid (written in the last two years) when you submit your application for permanent residence. If they expire, you should retake the test and provide us with valid results. Otherwise, your application will be rejected as incomplete or may be refused.

Your application isn't EE profile, but post ITA application. Language tests don't get locked.

Reactions: Taran D

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Read this link: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=121&top=6

>Your language test results must be valid (written in the last two years) when you submit your application for permanent residence. If they expire, you should retake the test and provide us with valid results. Otherwise, your application will be rejected as incomplete or may be refused.

Your application isn't EE profile, but post ITA application. Language tests don't get locked.
Agreed, it should be valid when you 'SUBMIT' your application after ITA and get AOR and not when you get ITA. Getting an ITA means now you have to submit all your valid docs within timeline of 60 days not expired ones. The time limit is given so that if anything missing or not valid can be ammended in that time period.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
This is horribly wrong. It should be valid till the AOR.
My bad here, I should have mentioned post-submission. Thank you for correcting this.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
As I mentioned if there are 2 dates on the certificate, both dates should have the worth to them, If i submit the application before the 12 April date and receive the AOR then I should be safe? right?
Thanks everyone,
Your test results should be valid till the time of you receiving AOR. Check the date of validity and nothing else matters. Some of us get AOR instantly, for some it takes time. If you get AOR before the expiry of your IELTS, you should be fine.

I really hope you aren't waiting till the last few day to submit your docs. Make sure you submit your docs asap this week - it is already 2nd April (I'm getting nervous for you lol!).

Will be very happy to see you on the April AOR 2023 threads :)

saravsingh1

Oct 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Your test results should be valid till the time of you receiving AOR. Check the date of validity and nothing else matters. Some of us get AOR instantly, for some it takes time. If you get AOR before the expiry of your IELTS, you should be fine.

I really hope you aren't waiting till the last few day to submit your docs. Make sure you submit your docs asap this week - it is already 2nd April (I'm getting nervous for you lol!).

Will be very happy to see you on the April AOR 2023 threads :)
absolutely i am all ready to submit, can you add me to those threads or whatsapp group?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
absolutely i am all ready to submit, can you add me to those threads or whatsapp group?
I think there's no existing AOR thread for April 2023. If you get your AOR, you can start one. I would highly recommend against joining whatsapp groups, your data gets mined and giving out exact info with your phone number can be very very dangerous.

Here's an example of AOR Jan 2023 thread: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/january-2023-aor.786051/

Reactions: saravsingh1

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
As I mentioned if there are 2 dates on the certificate, both dates should have the worth to them, If i submit the application before the 12 April date and receive the AOR then I should be safe? right?
Thanks everyone,
iSaidGoodDay
Taran D
mr.preetsingh
As I said and already mentioned when you submit they should be valid. SUBMIT date should be considered a deadline to be everything valid and up-to-date.