16-10-2015
AOR Received.
16-10-2015
Passport Req..
29-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4-11-2015
jaivikpatel said:
How come your scores cross 450 residing in india?
My score is 400.
Exp: 3yrs
IELTS: 8, 8.5, 6, 6.5

Please advice. I need to increase my scores.
Hi! I'm 25 years old, single applicant, degree equated to masters (as it's a professional medical degree of 5 years duration), clb 10 ielts scores and less than 2 years experience. A combination of all this gives me a score of 450+. If you have three or more years of experience, with clb 10 scores, you can get a crs of 470+ even if you are outside Canada.

I will be appearing for licensure exams after landing in Canada. You can PM me your contact number. There is a whatsapp group exclusively for dentist EE applicants. I'll add you to it.

rainman400

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhisuri13 said:
Hi Rainman - Can you please share your NoC too? Also, did you receive any ghost email before DM? Thanks

Also, no i did not receive a ghost email before DM. I just sort of checked my ECAS at random and saw it haha

abhisuri13

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
rainman400 said:

Also, no i did not receive a ghost email before DM. I just sort of checked my ECAS at random and saw it haha
Best of luck buddy..Keep us posted when you get your PPR.

apurvrdx

Feb 23, 2015
Bangalore, INdia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2015
HI All

My Timeline is in my signature,

After uploading everything they asked for IMMI5476 and I uploaded it immediately.

Nothing after that. Its been almost two months .... getting a lil depressed now. So many people with same timeline have already got their PPR.

Sometimes i feel that pre ITA days were better ... atleast I had hope every two weeks something might pop-up.

Anybody else facing same thing .. as in no reply after submitting.

Any way to contact them from here ???

Khushnum

Nov 5, 2015
linsub said:
Hi! I'm 25 years old, single applicant, degree equated to masters (as it's a professional medical degree of 5 years duration), clb 10 ielts scores and less than 2 years experience. A combination of all this gives me a score of 450+. If you have three or more years of experience, with clb 10 scores, you can get a crs of 470+ even if you are outside Canada.

I will be appearing for licensure exams after landing in Canada. You can PM me your contact number. There is a whatsapp group exclusively for dentist EE applicants. I'll add you to it.
Hi,
I submitted my EOI on 28th October and my NOC is 0121. I was wondering what the chances were that provinces might list this NOC under their "In Demand Occupations". Do you think Prince Edward Island would nominate me if I applied? I haven't received a nomination from Ontario either.
Is there anyone else in my position? My CRS is 449.

karandeepwalia

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
0124/1123
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
04/11/2017
VISA ISSUED...
09/11/2017
LANDED..........
07/11/2017
Rashmeen said:
NOC: 1123
Score: 453
ITA: 27th March
AOR: 26th May
DM:7th Oct
PPR:15 Oct
Second PPR:28th Oct

Passport stamped: 6th Nov (Today)
Great Congrats :)

jaivikpatel

Oct 17, 2015
AHMEDABAD
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-NOV-15
linsub said:

Did you appear for ielts in british council or IDP?

ss0704

Jan 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everybody...
Good to see an Indians group.. :)
My status is now at RPRF Payment done... Nothing after that..!!
FSW- Timeline in my signature...waiting for DM or PPR..
Hoping for the best:)

pgupta8

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
AOR Received.
08-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
My timelines is in signature. Hope to get more insight on the process through fellow Indian applicants :)

dollcie

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2015
AOR Received.
16-09-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
16-03-2016
NOC: 1112
ITA: 21st Aug
App Submitted: 16th Sept
Med passed: 20th Sept
RPRF paid: 21th Oct
Background verification: not started

The letter from CIC says the following:

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
Before we can approve your application, we require payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable.
If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:
 Go to our Online Payment webpage
 Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
 Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
 Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
 Click “Submit”
 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with Visa, American Express or Mastercard.
Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must upload a copy of your receipt to your MyCIC account.
The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

Does it mean that the PR is approved? Are there any chances of CIC rejecting the application? If yes what can be the reason of rejection.

Regards

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
dollcie said:
NOC: 1112
ITA: 21st Aug
App Submitted: 16th Sept
Med passed: 20th Sept
RPRF paid: 21th Oct
Background verification: not started

The letter from CIC says the following:

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
Before we can approve your application, we require payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable.
If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:
 Go to our Online Payment webpage
 Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
 Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
 Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
 Click “Submit”
 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with Visa, American Express or Mastercard.
Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must upload a copy of your receipt to your MyCIC account.
The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

Does it mean that the PR is approved? Are there any chances of CIC rejecting the application? If yes what can be the reason of rejection.

Regards
This is the RPRF request. This actually means you are 90% through because it is unlikely that they will request RPRF if they are planning to reject you somewhere down the lane. So, IMO, you are almost through. Congrats and all the very best :) .

dollcie

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2015
AOR Received.
16-09-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
16-03-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
This is the RPRF request. This actually means you are 90% through because it is unlikely that they will request RPRF if they are planning to reject you somewhere down the lane. So, IMO, you are almost through. Congrats and all the very best :) .
Thank you for the clarification :)