+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW EE inland applicants taken for granted by CIC ?

lotus_abbey

Star Member
Apr 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are very few Fsw inland applicants who already got their PPRs that I know. I'm a March applicant under FSW and have been waiting more than 4 months for DM. I should have declined the invitation from the first draw and waited for CEC .
I know someone who applied in May and got his PPR in less than 2 months. Why does CIC ignoring FSW inland applications and giving priority to CEC applicants? Just not fair!

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
lotus_abbey said:
There are very few Fsw inland applicants who already got their PPRs that I know. I'm a March applicant under FSW and have been waiting more than 4 months for DM. I should have declined the invitation from the first draw and waited for CEC .
I know someone who applied in May and got his PPR in less than 2 months. Why does CIC ignoring FSW inland applications and giving priority to CEC applicants? Just not fair!
I echo that.

lotus_abbey

Star Member
Apr 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kainthsimranjit said:
I echo that.

Proof of a black and white unfair treatment to FSW inland applicants. I can see tons of PPRs given to CEC applicants in a day and not even one for FSW . I'm not dumb not to noticed that. I'm so frustrated on how the system works!!!!!

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
lotus_abbey said:

Agree!

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Guys relax , you will any way get a PR in 6 months, paper application people are used to wait for 18 to 20 months to get the same !!
so chill, all will happen in due time.

CIC says 6 months, then they will do it in 6 months.
Getting agitated that people are getting PR is not positive!!

Even in older paper based process, CEC had a faster processing time than FSW.
With EE I don't see a huge difference here between CEC and FSW with respect to processing time.

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
KingOfGoodTimes said:
Guys relax , you will any way get a PR in 6 months, paper application people are used to wait for 18 to 20 months to get the same !!
so chill, all will happen in due time.

CIC says 6 months, then they will do it in 6 months.
Getting agitated that people are getting PR is not positive!!

Even in older paper based process, CEC had a faster
processing time than FSW.
With EE I don't see a huge difference here between CEC and FSW with respect to processing time.

I see your point but I think CIC should have improve the system of ITAs. Some applicants are both qualified for FSW and CEC and these people includibg myself who were invited for FSW expects to have our file process on the same manner as CEC .
And our WP expiring soon as well!