+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

fsw- case rejected REFUND AND RETURN OF MY ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS still not receive

marie_786

Dec 17, 2010
Dear concerns.

i have initiate my immigration as FSW in 2009 under NOC 0111. in 2010 sydney office deduct 1250 canadian dollars from my credit card after reviewing my case information and send me a letter with file # followed B. after that i receive i have receive the letter from london office to complete all documents as per provided checklist before 4 months of that letter with new file # followed by B . all required documents of my spouse , mine and my children are forwarded to them with in time frame e.g academic , experience letters , police verification reports , birth certificates of all persons bank statement , marriege certificate e.t.c. but unluckily last year i have receive letter from england office that my case has been rejected due NOC and my experience does not match according to their policies. one more page was attached in which theu demand to send us acknowledgement with bank account details for refund of processing fee on dated 29th may 2012. required account details was provided as they instruct and send them in scanned form for refund after two days receiving of that letter .

now more 9 months has been passed away despite several e-mails/reminders at given mail address re-london.refund@international.gc.ca to them for my documents but till to date i have not got my all documents.

now actually issue is very crucial for me that i have change my employer for better growth and HR department is demanding me original documents for job confirmation but i have not receive any fruit full response from them . only auto generated reply from that give address.

please guide what i can do in that scenario now. please guide me as my future is on steak .

high regards..