+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW - Cairo / Egypt Office - ONLY 2009 Applicants

beely

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
guys,

Could you please answer me in 2 things

1- i sent my application and supporting documents to the cairo visa office since 1st of August, and they send me back the AOR confirming that, and they mentioned that the proccess will take 24 months !!!!!!!!!!!!!! and if i didn't recieve anything in the next 5 months i should contact them!!!!
is that normal !!!! i mean does it really take so long like that or it is just not accurate and may be take less

2-in my application i used the relationship for my wife's aunt, to get the 5 points, as i didn't do well in the IELTS, anyway i just send the proof of the relationship and proof of canadian citizenship for her aunt , but i heared that they will ask for proof of residency!!! is that true, because i have nothing for this and we cannot contact her and don't know where is she, as she is out side canada now.

3- Do you think is it possible if they refuse the relationship points, can they allow me to re do my IELTS and submit the new one instead.

Guys i really appreciate your answer, Ramadan Karim

masem

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Regarding the 24 months i can confirm it is true, even when i sent complain to the immigration minster he apologized and replied me saying that due to the work load in Cairo office the new processing time is 24 months,

I sent my full documents about 12 months ago and i'm still waiting :(

wnam

May 11, 2010
afr said:
كل عام وانتم بخير :)[flash=200,200][/flash]

Wish you happy ramadan. Wish you doing well.

Any updates or news from Cairo office. My status did not change.

Any positive news there about you friends.

the same .............No change

beely

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
What is work load in cairo visa office, do you think it's more than New Delhi or Manilla!!!!!!! , is it possible to ask to let my file transfer to another visa office suitable me huh , or that will be our destiny to wait them

nasj

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
• Yes it's true I have received same latter with 24 month waiting back in the days and I'm still waiting.
• Regarding you Relationship in Canada, they will ask you for proof of relationship, in addition they will ask you for all supporting Documents showing that she leave in Canada and not collecting Governments Assistant.
• About you ILETS Score, there are so strict now a day's regarding awarding Points, and there is possibility of refusal to your file after long waiting for point shortage.

hamdigalal

Dec 22, 2009
What`s up guys how is everybody doing I just wanna say hi to everybody and ask about your cases,
Any news about cairo office are they moving or still slow as they used to be
mine the same to tell you the trouth guys they tern me off after all this wating I think I lost interest.

S

saedmahraan

very rude reply from jaisson kenny

http://www.almatareed.org/vb/showthread.php?t=11244&page=246

mokka

Aug 10, 2010
hi all,
for me it is same old ugly recicived by VISA Office since April or may 2010, however, it is worth noting that the site was not updated since 5th of August, so i'm hoping for all that the status have changed, yet the site is not updated.

Second and since i cannot access the link titled rude reply of minister kenny can any one cut and paste the reply in the site.

third i have a question, as for the 24 months processing period in the embassy (the visa office) is that period from recieving documentation till the issueance of the visa or what? and what are your expectation to that time span on the light of the new regulations

wishing to here from you guys

S

saedmahraan

<Ministerial.Enquiries.Division@cic.gc.ca>
toyassergaafar@gmail.com
dateTue, Sep 21, 2010 at 2:36 PM
subjectFederal Skilled Worker application
mailed-bycic.gc.ca
hide details Sep 21 (2 days ago)

Dear Mr. r:

This is in response to your e-mail of July 30, 2010, addressed to the Honourable Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, concerning your application for permanent residence under the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) Program. I apologize for this delayed response.

I realize that those who have submitted their applications look forward to being granted permanent resident status within a reasonable period. We make every effort to deal with the applications we receive in the most efficient and effective way. However, the number of applications we receive, coupled with the many steps involved in finalizing the applications, sometimes make it difficult to process them as quickly as we would like.

Visa officers in Cairo have informed me that the processing time of FSW applications, received after February 27, 2008, is approximately 33 months from the date the completed application is received at the visa office. They are currently activating cases received in April 2008. Please be assured that you will be informed as soon as visa officers are in a position to review your application and determine if additional information, documentation or a personal interview is required.

Thank you for having taken the time to write.

S. Langlois
Ministerial Enquiries Division

This electronic address is not available for reply.

DrRomello

Sep 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
AOR Received.
16-04-2010
This is very depressing. I recieved my 1st AOR from CIO in Sydney Nova Scotia on the 11th of March 2010 then I recieved my 2nd AOR from the Cairo Visa office on the 16th of April stating that the waiting time was from 6 to 12 months. I heard afterwards from my immigration lawyer that it was further changed to 12 to 24 months, and since I already submitted ALL my documents and my IELETS test with a score of 7 and since, according to him, my cumulative points are 82, he said that he was expecting this hassel to be over by the end of summer 2011. The problem is that my dependant children will finish their scolarity by March 2012 and my immigration is initially for them to benifit from, so any advice or further information? If the average processing time is this mediocre 33 months then we are doomed!

drammar

Oct 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
14-02-2012
Med's Done....
10-3-2012
Dear ALL ,

I can see how the dream has unified us together in an honerable way :D, I've kinda let this immigration things takes its time , but after wt I read in here :(, Here is my situation :

in the ecas-------> We started processing your application since December 7- 2008, and I heard nothing except of your application is "IN PROCESS" what does that mean ??? and when i am suppose to get my Med. Exam .?

Plz ??? ??? somebody inform me , I am so Lost!!!

S

saedmahraan

drammar said:
Dear ALL ,

I can see how the dream has unified us together in an honerable way :D, I've kinda let this immigration things takes its time , but after wt I read in here :(, Here is my situation :

in the ecas-------> We started processing your application since December 7- 2008, and I heard nothing except of your application is "IN PROCESS" what does that mean ??? and when i am suppose to get my Med. Exam .?

Plz ??? ??? somebody inform me , I am so Lost!!!
welcome

within 24 months i.e december or januray

when did you submit your full application

when cairo visa office requested your full documents what about ypur job or noc

my best wishes