NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 December 2009
Doc's Request.
11 February 2010
hello fellows from Egypt
i have sent my file to NS in 15 Dec 2009 ..i have received my AOR 11 February 2010
i will be sending my full application to Cairo visa office by next week isa
i have a question ..:
the forms that i will be sending to the visa office should it be signed and dated with a new signature and date or i just photocopy the old ones with the old signature and old date.?
i would also want to know how much time does it take to get the new AOR from the cairo visa office and how long does it take to get the medical...??

Mike_MRK

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Cairo, Egypt.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
under the new fast track system I honestly don't know..

but regarding your full application, you need it to be signed and dated with your own signature (which mainly should be fixed) and your new date, do not photocopy at any way, you can photocopy the details if they are the same, but signature and date need to be fresh as possible..

masem

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Anyone got medical request from Cairo office in 2010 ? I've been waiting the medial request for almost 4 months now from submitting the full package !!

N.B.: Still my online status shows " Application Received By Visa Office ", so this mean even the processing didn't start yet !

Plz share,

Good luck for u all,

TSA

Jan 18, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2009
AOR Received.
nil
hi fellows
i am still waiting for aor since 15-10-2009 and the bank draft still there any suggestions, thanks

S

saedmahraan

بقولوكوا يا شباب ما تيجوا نقلب الشريط ده عربي

عموما

مكتب القاهرة نايم نوم عميق

وكثيرين ارسلوا اوراقهم من خمس وست شهور وبدون رد

حتي الانكاويريز ما بييعبروهاش

والتليفون ولا الهوا

ليس لنا الا الصبر

واللي عاوز يكتب يكتب عربي بلا اليتس بلا نيلة مش خلصنا منه

تحياتي

Mike_MRK

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Cairo, Egypt.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dude, it is not about IELTS, this forum is an English Forum, to help everyone, whatever your country or your language, English is like the main Language everyone in the world can speak and can understand, so just let's keep it in english so even if anyone want an assistance or need any kind of info, they'll be able to search for it and get it..

Translation of what "saedmahraan" wrote:
"Generally, the Cairo CHC is deeply sleeping,
lots of people have sent their papers 5~6 months ago without response back from the embassy
even they don't respond to any Inquiries, not even the phone ones..

we have nothing to do except to wait.."

Regarding your post, normally they don't answer since your papers are processed within their timelines, that means if the AOR came that your process will take that amount of time, within that amount of time they won't simply reply, even if it was a direct, it is just their policy all over the world, not only in Cairo CHC..

masem

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

No update from Cairo office at all ???

Anyone here can give us a hope and say good news ::)

For me I applied for FSW and i've been waiting the medical for ALMOST 5 months without any reply,

Thnx

reksa

Star Member
Oct 5, 2008
Hi All,

I've been waiting 5 months now from submitting the full package !!

my online status shows " Application Received By Visa Office "

S

saedmahraan

Cairo Visa Office has a quota reaches approximately to 3000 visa per year

so in my opinion they should work within March

تحياتي ;)

masem

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Reksa,

Looks like my case is so close to urs, i submitted my full document to Cairo visa office on October 2009 and my online status shows " Application Received By Visa Office "

When did u submit ur full applications to Cairo Visa office ? r u applying for FSW or quebec ?

let's update each other once there is update

Good luck for all u guys :D

masem

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My friends,

check this link : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06-eng.pdf

This is the overseas processing manual, it contain useful information to let u know how the visa office process ur application,

Hope u find it useful ;)