+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Application withdrawn : RPRF Refund not received

bhopalino1

Jul 6, 2009
Dear Expert,
My FSW application was in process at New Delhi Visa office. Because of personal issue, I had to withdrawn this in Jan'13
As per rules, I should be getting back my RPRF fees (around 45k Rs.). .

When I enquired, I received a response on 22nd of March that my application is closed and refund will sent to me in 8-12 weeks
But even today I did not receive anything.

When I am trying to enquire now thru consulate mail id/website, I am not getting any feedback.
Question -
1) Is there any escalation mechanism that I can use to know the status
2) Is there any person/number I can call to know the status
3) how much more should I wait? what should be my future course of action.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Warm Regards

lhaye1230

May 16, 2013
I had my application withdrawn may 31st here at canadian embassy manila. A week after i have received our passports.i also recieved an email stating the refund of our processing fee attached is bank request form. It says ill be recieving our refund 3-4 weeks. But its been 9 weeks now and i hvent recieved any refunds yet. Ive exhausted contacting their office but no updates yet...

goodhope

Jul 12, 2011
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
Hi

I was in the same situation.When i e mailed to V O after 2 months of my refusal they said i had not inform whom would come and collect the cheque .Then i e mailed i would collect the cheque (I received AC payee not negotiable on my name) exactly after 7 week of my e mail.I cant find out any logic behind their delay as no one can get money from that type of bank draft.

I think you better inform them(in writing) who will get it(you or your consultant) with bank details.

goodhope

Jul 12, 2011
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
Hi

There is an ongoing trade union action in CIC Visa officer all over the world.It can also be a reason for your delay.

lhaye1230

May 16, 2013
Ive provided them with complete details to where the refund will be deposited which is my bank account. Theyve sent me bank request form to where all the details of my bank is requested. Ive also emailed them many times and even filed a general enquiry tru email also which wilk be directed to manila office. Just this monday ive sent them a written mail and ive attached a sample of bank request form which i submitted last june 6. Ive also printed out a copy of thwir email to me which the refund process time was stated (para clear lahat sa kanila)... my written mail was recieved yesterday by a representative named domeng sandoval(d ko alam ano position nya sa embassy) no updates till now... im hoping illl be recieving the refund soon...