+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW: After I Landed Child Born Back Home

jsgill

Feb 18, 2015
I need to add my new born child to my FSW application. Can someone please advice how I do that. I have a very different case and could not find any answers on the forum addressing my particular situation.

Applied under FSW with wife. Passports were requested in Feb 2015. Informed visa office in Delhi in writing that my wife is pregnant while sending the passports. They stamped the passports with pr visa valid till Oct 2, 2015.

In the mean time I traveled to Canada and completed landing. My wife stayed behind. Now she has given birth to a child in India. Asked Delhi visa office via email on how to proceed but have no got a reply yet.

The status of my application shows "Complete".

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
jsgill said:
I need to add my new born child to my FSW application. Can someone please advice how I do that. I have a very different case and could not find any answers on the forum addressing my particular situation.

Applied under FSW with wife. Passports were requested in Feb 2015. Informed visa office in Delhi in writing that my wife is pregnant while sending the passports. They stamped the passports with pr visa valid till Oct 2, 2015.

In the mean time I traveled to Canada and completed landing. My wife stayed behind. Now she has given birth to a child in India. Asked Delhi visa office via email on how to proceed but have no got a reply yet.

The status of my application shows "Complete".
I don't think that you can add the child to YOUR application but it's possible that because your wife has not yet "landed" that they MIGHT be able to add to her application. She should not attempt to "land" until this is resolved. Send an urgent case specific enquiry to the Visa Office that issued her COPR.