+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2018 OCTOBER AOR OUTLAND

brightstar2

Oct 24, 2018
i have observed that we might be in same category but your resident country also affects the timeline too..let's share updates and encourage one another on the wait time.

Japeetwo

Aug 30, 2018
COPIED
I am a September applicant and came for some motivation. I had 23 days left for my 6 month period . Got the PR.. you all will get soon. My friend who was August 6 applicant got it on December 23rd. So that's the trend mainly . I am a single applicant. I don't know what's my visa office. A lot of people are getting PPR from september
I posted this in the September thread.
" Hazraat Hazrat hazraaat!
Just received the golden mail( gosh! I wanted to write this line so bad)
AOR 9 SEP 2018
Medical: around 15 Oct( tentative)
Ip2: Jan 4 2019
PPR : 15 Feb 2019

I am a New Delhi based applicant. I had recieved almost all my salary in cash although made the experience certificate with salary mentioned. I hired an immigration agent( never hire one). I am a lawyer by profession. I never called IRCC ( although was planning to call them on Monday). No GSM notes were ordered.
I had lost all hopes last week. My birthday was on the 9th, I wanted my PPR before my bday. I thought I will get into security screening but not. I am a Hindu but not a religious one. I chanted St. Expedite today evening while coming back from office and got the PR today ... I should start believing in the power of chanting now. Guys for any clarifications hit me up.
Apart from this can anyone tell me the ways to submit passport. Can I submit it by myself to the consulate/embassy.
PS: I am a big time lurker and it's my second post.
IELTS can cleared in the ninth attempt .
Final score was
L: 9
R: 9
S: 7.5
W: 7 ( this bastard took 8 times)
ECA: professional or master's degree."