+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 South Africa - Let us network here

khushi681

Sep 26, 2014
Hello there
I made a whatsaaap grp for all fsw non sa citizen applicants, so pls who ever is interested in joining the grp send me the numbers , so I can add u in the grp

yoya

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
GABORONE
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 09 2014
AOR Received.
06 01 2015
IELTS Request
sent with the file
Med's Request
18 06 2015
Med's Done....
10 07 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03 03 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
Hi Friends,

I need your advice as soon as possible.

September applicant, I received PER on the 6th of January 2015. Visa office Pretoria.

My ECAS still sayes IN PROCESS.

My freind who applied in November, from the same VO received MR.

The dalay in my application process is it nrmal?

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

SAJHB01

Feb 17, 2015
yoya said:
Hi Friends,

I need your advice as soon as possible.

September applicant, I received PER on the 6th of January 2015. Visa office Pretoria.

My ECAS still sayes IN PROCESS.

My freind who applied in November, from the same VO received MR.

The dalay in my application process is it nrmal?

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Im a 18 June applicant (AOR on 21 Nov) and still no answer from the Pta VO :(
I also have Ecas 'In Process'. No MR or any news as yet.
Have ordered GCMS notes 7 Mar, havent received them yet to see whats up.

So if you know anything that I dont already know, please share.

SinG

Jan 27, 2015
SAJHB01 said:

Hello, I've come across other threads were people have suggested or have sent something referred to as a Case Specific Enquiry. https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=pretoria.

Just a suggestion but maybe you can try doing that.

kenifeh

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
19-11-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
18-01-2015
Passport Req..
24-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
SAJHB01 said:

Hi SAJHB01

It looks like your inbox is full. I tried sending you messages the last time, but they failed to deliver.

Please read @Mbanius' last comment it will help you, http://www.sacanada.org/topic/19106-gcms-file-received-missed-deadline/?hl=mbanius#entry142649

kenifeh

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
19-11-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
18-01-2015
Passport Req..
24-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
Calgarybabe said:
Hello people,
Pls how fast can I get a PCC from ZA. Required urgently. I live outside ZA.
Hi Calgarybabe

Please check this link. It has loads of information about how to get police police clearance from outside http://www.sacanada.org/topic/19259-obtaining-a-police-clearance-certificate-pcc/?hl=police

cutcut

Feb 19, 2010
BOTSWANA
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2009
Doc's Request.
29-10-2009
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
I received my passports with visa. Thanks to Allah 2050 days marathon comes to an end with trophy in hands.

SAJHB01

Feb 17, 2015
kenifeh said:
Hi SAJHB01

It looks like your inbox is full. I tried sending you messages the last time, but they failed to deliver.

Please read @ Mbanius' last comment it will help you, ww.sacanada.org/t...
Hi kenifeh,

Sorry didnt realise there was a limit on inbox messages. Have cleared up inbox now thanks.

So I'm taking your advise. A few posts lately have suggested that sending a CSE enquiry (although I got no answer for one I sent almost 2 months ago), they suggest sending more than one. So hopefully that helps.

In the meantime, I received my GCMS notes. Its not all clear to me, but seems the last the file was reviewed by the selected case officer was 3 Dec 2014. And not many updates since then. The notes do say, they they require an updated PCC, Proof of Funds, a UK PCC (I think they picked up I was on a work visa in the UK 9 years go). However they havent requested the docs as yet - only reason I know about it is GCMS notes. So am going to take mbanius advise and send those docs proactively and see if that doesnt get my app unstuck and ball rolling once more.

Anyone have any similar experience with their app in getting it unstuck or getting some sort of response out of CSE?

SinG

Jan 27, 2015
SAJHB01 said:
Hi kenifeh,

Sorry didnt realise there was a limit on inbox messages. Have cleared up inbox now thanks.

So I'm taking your advise. A few posts lately have suggested that sending a CSE enquiry (although I got no answer for one I sent almost 2 months ago), they suggest sending more than one. So hopefully that helps.

In the meantime, I received my GCMS notes. Its not all clear to me, but seems the last the file was reviewed by the selected case officer was 3 Dec 2014. And not many updates since then. The notes do say, they they require an updated PCC, Proof of Funds, a UK PCC (I think they picked up I was on a work visa in the UK 9 years go). However they havent requested the docs as yet - only reason I know about it is GCMS notes. So am going to take mbanius advise and send those docs proactively and see if that doesnt get my app unstuck and ball rolling once more.

Anyone have any similar experience with their app in getting it unstuck or getting some sort of response out of CSE?

Regards,
Gordon
I think you should seek assistance in another thread like December 2014 FSW. The reason I say that is because there are many active members participating in the discussions as well as many seniors. There has to be other people who were faced with similar situations that should be able to provide you with some guidance....sooner than later. This thread is not very active so doubt you going to find the answers here. GOOD LUCK!

Raayu

Apr 30, 2015
Sing do you have got the 2nd line update already?

I am also Pretoria office applicant of Oct and received PER on 20 Jan. Second line updated on 21 April and currently waiting for medicals. Thanks

SinG

Jan 27, 2015
Raayu said:
Sing do you have got the 2nd line update already?

I am also Pretoria office applicant of Oct and received PER on 20 Jan. Second line updated on 21 April and currently waiting for medicals. Thanks
Good evening, firstly congratulations to you! Yes I received my second line update on 28th April, could hardly believe what I was seeing. I'm also waiting for the email regarding going for the medicals. As soon as I hear anything I will post on this thread, but you will most likely receive yours before I do. I'm glad the process is moving forward.

kenifeh

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
19-11-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
18-01-2015
Passport Req..
24-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
SAJHB01 said:
Hi kenifeh,

I think you should visit PVO first Tuesday of the month. I know someone who had the same issue and she submitted the docs right there at the embassy. The embassy is opened to the public first Tuesday of every month. I was there last Tuesday and they attended to me

Raayu

Apr 30, 2015
sinG congrats to you too on your second line update. Keep us posted on the development. Normally medicals comes within a month of the second line update, but let's see!