+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 South Africa - Let us network here

SinG

Jan 27, 2015
khushi681 said:
Thanx sing for the advice, even I thought of the same option,but is it really ok to call vo, if u know someone who called Pretoria vo can u pls give me the name, so I can ask is it helping or not, thanx
Good evening and apologies for only getting back now 50 you. I chatted to a consultant who said for now, all you can do is to send an email to this address pretoria-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca. Apparently things are moving slowly at this VO, good luck. Hopefully you will hear soon from them.

ghantsi

Aug 8, 2014
July 20 applicant. No 2nd line update after AOR in 29 dec14. Any idea whats happening in Pretoria VO. Anxiously waiting now. All the planning became difficult. ??? ??? ???

a2015

Mar 31, 2015
SinG said:
Good evening and apologies for only getting back now 50 you. I chatted to a consultant who said for now, all you can do is to send an email to this address pretoria-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca. Apparently things are moving slowly at this VO, good luck. Hopefully you will hear soon from them.
Hi SinG
Which month of applicant now processing in Pretoria office
Could you put some light?

SinG

Jan 27, 2015
a2015 said:
Hi SinG
Could you put some light?
Good evening, that's the question on most people's mind's here and something to which I unfortunately have no clue to. I wish we had more people in SA who applied before us participating in this thread. Their experiences and time lines could provide some guidance to the rest of us.

SinG

Jan 27, 2015
ghantsi said:
July 20 applicant. No 2nd line update after AOR in 29 dec14. Any idea whats happening in Pretoria VO. Anxiously waiting now. All the planning became difficult. ??? ??? ???
Good evening, I read it can take up to 4 months to receive your request for the medicals. Hang in there, I'm sure it's on its way.

Krishna27

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
ghantsi said:

hi I think you should definitely send a mail to Pretoria visa office at pretoria-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca with your file details

Even I have not anything after receving my PER ..not even AOR. Pretorias timelines were pretty fast till October2014 or so after which it has considerably delayed processing. I am planning to send a mail too. I think all the applicants of PVO should send mails so that they are aware of so many people waiting for decision and yes this is affecting my planning big time :(

kenifeh

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
19-11-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
18-01-2015
Passport Req..
24-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
Sorry guys, i have not been tracking progress of this thread. The reason why we don't have applicants from PVO commenting here is because SA applicants prefer communicating using a dedicated website for SA applicants- sacanada.org. You can browse through and track progress of other applicants

Beb

Jan 15, 2013
HI friends of PVO,

So happy to see that we have a thread for Pretoria visa office. I've been following the general thread for 2014 applicants and most of the forumnites there are form Delhi VO, so their situation is not exactly as ours. Well my time line is as follows:

Application received date: 12 June 2014
PER: 10 October 2014
MEdical Requests, PCC anf RPRF on 19 January 2015
2nd line update reads as follows: we started processing your application on 20 February 2015.
Medical reports, PCC and RPRF sent during the first week of February 2015.
Eagerly waiting for passport request.

My son is planning for higher studies in Vancouver in september 2015 and i so much wanted the application to be finalised as he would then benefit from home fees. Still waiting!!!!. I also sent an email to pretoria on the email address indicated by one of the forum member. In principle you should get a reply within 30 days. So i also believe you should all send an email to find out more.

Let us share our time line regularly. ;)

cutcut

Feb 19, 2010
BOTSWANA
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2009
Doc's Request.
29-10-2009
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
------------Hi SinG
Could you put some light?------------

======Good evening, that's the question on most people's mind's here and something to which I unfortunately have no clue to. I wish we had more people in SA who applied before us participating in this thread. Their experiences and time lines could provide some guidance to the rest of us.========
--
--
check my timeline, I got passport request last week

Krishna27

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
kenifeh said:
Sorry guys, i have not been tracking progress of this thread. The reason why we don't have applicants from PVO commenting here is because SA applicants prefer communicating using a dedicated website for SA applicants- sacanada.org. You can browse through and track progress of other applicants
hi Kenifeh

Thanks for the info..However I am unable to post any reply/comment on the sacanada forum..any idea why?,,

Beb

Jan 15, 2013
Krishna27 said:
hi Kenifeh

Thanks for the info..However I am unable to post any reply/comment on the sacanada forum..any idea why?,,
Hi,

You have to register as a member to be able to use the forum. I tried to register but it seems the administrator will require some time for background check before granting access. You may try to register now and wait for access.

Beb

kenifeh

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
19-11-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
18-01-2015
Passport Req..
24-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
Yea, looks like the Admin delays in responding to requests. Meantime, you can browse through the site

Krishna27

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Hi Beb

Thanks for the info,,just out of curiosity ,,are you a South African citizen..Just wanted to understand and analyse the timelines of SA nationals visa vis foreign nationals

kenifeh

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
19-11-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
18-01-2015
Passport Req..
24-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
Krishna27 said:
Hi Beb

Thanks for the info,,just out of curiosity ,,are you a South African citizen..Just wanted to understand and analyse the timelines of SA nationals visa vis foreign nationals
Bep is not a citizen, and has just received PPR, as i confirmed earlier. I am also not a citizen. I have noticed that all non-citizens have to wait for three months after medicals to get PPR. I have not yet confirmed this, but it seem to be a common trend with about three non-citizens i have noticed. The delay might be because of security checks due to complex history. If anyone has noticed the same issue, kindly share your timeline.

khushi681

Sep 26, 2014
Hi there!

Can all the ppl here mention there timeline, who hasnt mentioned, so v can better idea about time taken between different stages of our app, coz I guess time is different for SA citizens and non citizens
[/quote]