+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 ROME VISA OFFICE- Lets connect here

KDR686613

Mar 12, 2015
Hai faith,we had sent our documents yesterday n we made RPRF IN DD as euros.How much time will take to resend the passport,any idea

albabeu

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-03-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2015
Med's Done....
25-05-2015
Passport Req..
07-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2015
LANDED..........
Soon...
KDR686613 said:
Hai friends,i could find out that post which i mentioned earlier.just go through NEED ADVICE ON PREGNANCY PLAN THREAD, his visa office is rome.
Hello everybody,
I think it is me ou're mentioning :)
yes, my vo is Rome too and i just ran into this thread.
I have submitted my medicals on 25 may 2015, but had to also submit pcc from italy for my wife and it was delivered on june 20.
When vo asked for medicals,it also askef for pof and rprf payment. But they dodn't ask for copies of passports which is weird coz i read they asked to some people at this stage.
Now I am waiting for passports request and they tell that it takes 2-4 weeks for it,but on my case I am not sure whether they will ask it starting from the date of medicals issue or from the date of pcc issue (!?)
Any ideas about it?
This waiting period is so frustrating.
Hope all of us get the visas soon.

Let's keep updating

MNAlb

Jun 23, 2015
Hi,

also my VO is Rome. Medicals done on 19 May and already received by visa office. I also haven't been asked for passport copies and now I am only waiting for passport request!

Wish that everyone of us could get their visas as soon as possible!

faith_hope_love

Apr 14, 2015
MNAlb said:
Hi,

also my VO is Rome. Medicals done on 19 May and already received by visa office. I also haven't been asked for passport copies and now I am only waiting for passport request!

Wish that everyone of us could get their visas as soon as possible!
From statistics, it takes 2 to 6 weeks to hear from Rome office, after the medicals complete.

Wish all you dreamers a fast and successful completion of the process!

Faith

KDR686613

Mar 12, 2015
Hai friends,am vey happy to announce that our visa got issued on last day n probably in our hands today.THANK GOD FOR HIS GREAT BLESSINGS.Thank u everybody for ur great support n motivation.my visa issued after 1 wk from the day of reaching the documents.I wish eveyone a great and fast processing n may ur all dreams come true.
Regards KDR686613

faith_hope_love

Apr 14, 2015
KDR686613 said:
Hai friends,am vey happy to announce that our visa got issued on last day n probably in our hands today.THANK GOD FOR HIS GREAT BLESSINGS.Thank u everybody for ur great support n motivation.my visa issued after 1 wk from the day of reaching the documents.I wish eveyone a great and fast processing n may ur all dreams come true.
Regards KDR686613
Congratulations! I am happy for you. Please updade how many days it takes from pp sent to passport received? Did you used currier service or you went personally?

KDR686613

Mar 12, 2015
hai faith,it took only 1 wk from ppr to get issued.we sent through postal service,n we may recollect through prepaid courier

albabeu

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-03-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2015
Med's Done....
25-05-2015
Passport Req..
07-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2015
LANDED..........
Soon...
Hello everybody,
May i ask a "dumb question"....?
Do visa offices work/process applications during summer time,i mean even when it's supposed to be summer holidays. I am rome vo and since in italy most of the instituions don't work during august i was wondering whether it was the case of vo too.

Thank you

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sorry i know my category is QSW but i can't find any information about Rome Visa office between 2015 and 2016 except here so please help me :

my case : i'm from Egypt

i called sydny office and i asked about my application with which office (after i got the AOR with 2 months ) and i expect they will say ottawa office as normal but

they said you application now in Rome Italy ,so i need information about this office please ? I'm really worry so please help me with any information. Also we me me only

is it good luck or bad luck ?? is it fast now or lazy any any information will be useful to me

faith_hope_love

Apr 14, 2015
Hi,

Rome is a normal time processing office.
from AOR to Medical Request it will take approximately 3 months. If it takes more, don't worry. I have heard applicants that have waited for 4 - 5 month to hear from Rome office.
Good luck,
Faith

amrsoudy said:
sorry i know my category is QSW but i can't find any information about Rome Visa office between 2015 and 2016 except here so please help me :

my case : i'm from Egypt

i called sydny office and i asked about my application with which office (after i got the AOR with 2 months ) and i expect they will say ottawa office as normal but

they said you application now in Rome Italy ,so i need information about this office please ? I'm really worry so please help me with any information. Also we me me only

is it good luck or bad luck ?? is it fast now or lazy any any information will be useful to me

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faith_hope_love said:
Hi,

Rome is a normal time processing office.
from AOR to Medical Request it will take approximately 3 months. If it takes more, don't worry. I have heard applicants that have waited for 4 - 5 month to hear from Rome office.
Good luck,
Faith
thanks for you reply MY AOR 18-12-2015 till now there is no any request from them ( it mean 2 months and 18 days ) i wish they remember me nearly

so if you related to this office can you share your time line ?
also they ask about any thing else after medical and landing FEES ?

i already paid the landing fees and it was 490 for me 490 for my wife = 980 CAD without they request .
i'm thinking to send it to them before they request
so can you tell me the mail that we send it to ? and what we write on the mail ?

thanks A lot

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my friend sent on November received AOR in January mean 2 months then received medical request 07-03-2016 mean 2 months but i don't think related to Rome office ,i think Rome office is really lazy

RGSS

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
amrsoudy said:
my friend sent on November received AOR in January mean 2 months then received medical request 07-03-2016 mean 2 months but i don't think related to Rome office ,i think Rome office is really lazy
Hello guys i m pnp pr applicant. My visa office is rome italy.
They received my pr application on 30 march 2015.
I got AOR ON 12 june 2015.
They started processing on 12 june 2015.
ECAS status in process.
Still waiting for medical request.
According to you guys is it normal b coz i m worrying.

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RGSS said:
ECAS status in process.
i think it's nor normal to wait 8 months till now for waiting the medical request so you didn't call them ??

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RGSS said:
ECAS status in process.
i really worry after your message because from 12 june 2015. till now you wait MR with Rome office and i think it's tooo long time and not normal with the new timing system 15 months total from sending the file to Fedral stage

or PNP different then QSW with rome office ??