Interview........
Hope to be waived
Passport Req..
Prayers
VISA ISSUED...
Prayers
LANDED..........
Prayers
I get shivers when I think of rejections due to work experience insufficiency .... I have 4 + years exp in NOC 2132 but couldnt get an official letter from HR due to the policy that you cant get an official letter (without JDs also) unless you properly resign. In order to complete my documents as soon as possible I acquired two reference letters mentioning my JDs from 2 of my senior colleagues working with me in the same group. I also got an affidavit signed from them(with their official visting cards stamped with their official seals) in which I mentioned my salary, working hours and JDs. I also provided salary slips, probation completion letter, appointment letter, joining letter, even medical reference letters to provide proof of my job. Soon after application submission I got a job offer but in a different NOC which I accepted and resigned from my current job to get an official experience letter. Now I have an official experience letter (without JDs) from my employer, the one I used as my NOC.

having nightmares for my application... :(

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
chocolate78118 said:
Sorry I won't be able to help much in that regard. I donot have much info or faith on commercial agencies.

Me neither ;D ;D ;D ;D
They are just culprit. I have bad experience with them as well :(

JXS1981

Oct 31, 2014
Hi,

My application was rejected and returned on the grounds that there was insufficient evidence that I performed the actions described in lead statement for the occupation described in NOC 2171. My job history on the application was as below:-

Job#1 : NOC 2173 (3 years)
Job#2 : NOC 2171 (6 months)
Job#3 : NOC 2173 (6 months)
Job#4 : NOC 2171 (4 years, current job)

I got a detailed letter from my current employer for responsibilities/duties matching the NOC 2171 but I still don't have descriptive Service Letter for Job#2 as the HR Dept of that organization is not helping. I have 2 questions as below:-

1. On the returned Generic application form, the CIO have written the UCI number in pencil. While applying again, should I mention this UCI number in the new application. Will it be beneficial?

2. My Job#2 (NOC 2171) also had responsibilities similar to NOC 2173. So should I modify my work experience history in the new form and mention Job#2 as 2173 instead of 2171. Because as per the rejection letter, CIO will not refer/scrutinize work experience other than primary NOC applied for.

Please advise as I don't want to be disqualified due to misrepresentation.

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
JXS1981 said:
Hi,

My application was rejected and returned on the grounds that there was insufficient evidence that I performed the actions described in lead statement for the occupation described in NOC 2171. My job history on the application was as below:-

Job#1 : NOC 2173 (3 years)
Job#2 : NOC 2171 (6 months)
Job#3 : NOC 2173 (6 months)
Job#4 : NOC 2171 (4 years, current job)

I got a detailed letter from my current employer for responsibilities/duties matching the NOC 2171 but I still don't have descriptive Service Letter for Job#2 as the HR Dept of that organization is not helping. I have 2 questions as below:-

1. On the returned Generic application form, the CIO have written the UCI number in pencil. While applying again, should I mention this UCI number in the new application-Yes,you have to mention it. Will it be beneficial?-No,please

2. My Job#2 (NOC 2171) also had responsibilities similar to NOC 2173. So should I modify my work experience history in the new form and mention Job#2 as 2173 instead of 2171. Because as per the rejection letter, CIO will not refer/scrutinize work experience other than primary NOC applied for.
Although,they do not keep record of returned applications I will suggest you meet the HR of your organisation to get a better reference letter that will capture the lead statements of NOC 2171 but still maintaining at least 60-70% of the main duties of this NOC.

Please advise as I don't want to be disqualified due to misrepresentation-If you don't want to take the risk of feeling misrepresented by submitting a new ref letter,I will advise you to patiently wait for EE 2015.

Good luck

zaynahdream

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2014
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
IELTS Request
included in application
Med's Request
22-03-2016
Med's Done....
05-04-2016
Interview........
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2017
LANDED..........
InshAllah very soon
FSWCIO said:
How to write the main duties in that short space in schedule 3?
You can attach, it is mentioned in the form :)

raozz

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Spell difference of my spouse name, will that be a problem as they are different in

CNIC , Marriage Certificate and Family Registration Certificate.

Difference is of Spell in family name, while her own name stands still with same ID Number everywhere.

I am adding her brother as proof of relationship for obtaining 05 marks.

* My question here is that on the spell difference ground is there chance that there might be application return ????

AutoGenie

Sep 17, 2014
sk1979 said:
Hello Friends,

I have applied under NOC 2171 and my application reached CIC on 15 July 2014. However, I have found out right now that I mistakenly did not send the second page of WES report. My package only included page 1 of 2 and 2 of 2 is missing (stupid of me).

What can I do in this case now? Are they going to send my package back?

Regards,
SK
Hi, which second page are you referring to? In my WES ECA report, I got two 3 pages after evaluation that includes 2 copies of ECA and 1 reference letter that my application was prepared with great care, blah blah, etc.

Do you mean, that we need to send this reference letter also with the application as I am not sure why we need to send across this. Plz reply.

AutoGenie

Sep 17, 2014
The_last_one said:
friends, its my first post here and have very important question please lead me if there is a way to apply again:
I applied as a skilled worker in 2009 after a few years waiting I got an letter on July 2013 that my application was refused as inadmissible as per section 40(1)(a) !!! and I cant make a new application until July 2015 . its unthinkable that they found a stupid mistake in my bank statement from bank ( a minor document without any point ) and after that I got a letter from bank to resolve this problem but they didn't believe me and refused my application very easily .
question is: I m waiting until this year and I don't have any chance for new program in 2015 because I have 44 years old and my age is over . if I send my application in last December they review my case about 4 or 5 month later that and I miss only 2 month to over this 2 years . let me know if you know a way to apply this year.
really appreciate to answer it. Embarrassed
Hi,

Can you plz shed some light on what is inadmissibility under section 40(1)(a)?
Also, what was the mistake in your Bank Statement?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It's misrepresentation. It means that CIC has evidence you lied in your application for PR.

New to FSW

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Nomination.....
28-01-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015
Interview........
TLU 26-05-2015
Passport Req..
PPR: 27-07-2015 DM:30-07-2015
Hello Seniors,

I sent my application under FSW 2014 (2172) on 14th October(received).

I just got to know that my Bank has replaced my old credit card(as per some RBI guidelines) and the new card has been sent to my address. The card info in the new card is different from that in the old card. Old card will be active only till Dec 31'st 2014.

I am seriously depressed about it as i am sure the CC wont get charged within that. Is there anything that you can suggest to overcome this?

1. I heard that we can send the fee payment form with a cover letter. WIll that work?
2. Is it better to resend the application? If so, is there any means i can make it in the CAP 2172?

I am trying my best to contact the bank and get the validity increased but I dont think citibank is gonna listen to me as they used to.

Please help me.

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
New to FSW said:
Hello Seniors,

I sent my application under FSW 2014 (2172) on 14th October(received).

I just got to know that my Bank has replaced my old credit card(as per some RBI guidelines) and the new card has been sent to my address. The card info in the new card is different from that in the old card. Old card will be active only till Dec 31'st 2014.

I am seriously depressed about it as i am sure the CC wont get charged within that. Is there anything that you can suggest to overcome this?

1. I heard that we can send the fee payment form with a cover letter. WIll that work?
2. Is it better to resend the application? If so, is there any means i can make it in the CAP 2172?

I am trying my best to contact the bank and get the validity increased but I dont think citibank is gonna listen to me as they used to.

Please help me.
Quickly fill another FEE PAYMENT form with cover letter and send it by
1.Post
2.Email via scanning
to CIC.Please use these 2 methods to carry out this urgent assignment.

Please in the cover letter:-
WRITE THE FOLLOWING
1.Your full name
2.Date of birth
3.Passport number
4.Nationality
5.Courier company name used and tracking details of parcel.
6.CIC staff that received it.

Explain the reason for taken this action and apologize for any inconvenience.

With this you have 50-50 chances of the sent documents being attached to your
file as completeness checks are not carried out yet on Oct applications.

OR

NOC 2172 has a positive outlook.You will be safe.
You can resend your application provided you have EXTRA original copies of
IELTS TRF & ECA report.

Good luck

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
captain FK said:
I get shivers when I think of rejections due to work experience insufficiency .... I have 4 + years exp in NOC 2132 but couldnt get an official letter from HR due to the policy that you cant get an official letter (without JDs also) unless you properly resign. In order to complete my documents as soon as possible I acquired two reference letters mentioning my JDs from 2 of my senior colleagues working with me in the same group. I also got an affidavit signed from them(with their official visting cards stamped with their official seals) in which I mentioned my salary, working hours and JDs. I also provided salary slips, probation completion letter, appointment letter, joining letter, even medical reference letters to provide proof of my job. Soon after application submission I got a job offer but in a different NOC which I accepted and resigned from my current job to get an official experience letter. Now I have an official experience letter (without JDs) from my employer, the one I used as my NOC.

having nightmares for my application... :(
Going by past experiences you should be positive about your application as references from senior colleagues has worked for majority of the applicants (I say majority, but I have not seen a 'single' case of rejection due to this).

jeffy

Aug 1, 2014
ksa0510 said:
Action to be taken by applicants if no news from CIC yet

1.MAY APPLICANTS
If you are May applicants and fee is not charged or still awaiting PER

2.JUNE APPLICANTS
If you are 1st to 3rd week of June applicants and no fee is charged or still awaiting PER

Pls send an inquiry via mail to CIC using the email below with the subject line titled "FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER"
cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

Content of mail should include
1.Full name-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2.Date of Birth-DD/MM/YYYY
3.Passport Number-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
4.Nationality-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
5.UCI #(IF APPLICABLE)
6.Tracking details of parcel with courier name-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
7.Date of delivery(If known)

Dear Sir/Ma,

Please I wish to use this medium to make an inquiry about my submitted application
with the details stated above.

I will be very grateful if my inquiry is looked into.

Thank you for the anticipated cooperation.

Yours Truly,

3.JUNE APPLICANTS
4th week applicants should still look out for charging,encashment and PER

4.JULY APPLICANTS
Relax,charging & encashment are ongoing as well as PER issuance

5.AUGUST APPLICANTS
Completeness checks-Currently going on with these applicants

Good luck.
hi ksa0510! thank you for you valuable info. Would you also know the reasons why there were applications (e.g. june 7 applicants who have yet to receive rejection email nor payment charge) but the rest of the batch (i.e. same dates received or later dates receives) have payment charge or PER. I mean, what could be the reasons some are just left behind without any notice? aside from the fact maybe there applications were lost in transit somewhere :( looking forward for your reply.

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
jeffy said:
hi ksa0510! thank you for you valuable info. Would you also know the reasons why there were applications (e.g. june 7 applicants who have yet to receive rejection email nor payment charge) but the rest of the batch (i.e. same dates received or later dates receives) have payment charge or PER. I mean, what could be the reasons some are just left behind without any notice? aside from the fact maybe there applications were lost in transit somewhere :( looking forward for your reply.
From the scenario painted,June 7th must have been charged or encashed
by now with PER issued.
Since non of these mentioned above is not the case,as a matter of
urgency write to CIC about the status of your application Pls.
Am afraid it is not a positive sign.
Wishing you the best in your pursuit.

jeffy

Aug 1, 2014
ksa0510 said:
From the scenario painted,June 7th must have been charged or encashed
by now with PER issued.
Since non of these mentioned above is not the case,as a matter of
urgency write to CIC about the status of your application Pls.
Am afraid it is not a positive sign.
Wishing you the best in your pursuit.
thanks ksa0510! actually, ima june 30 applicant with no payment charge nor rejection email. i just assumed a scenario of a june 7 applicant for discussion purposes.