+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Reject reasons

SGSA

Nov 26, 2014
Hello ...

I have one question...I was applied for FSW2014,and I received my fil number .But in 2 years ago I was rejected due to band 214B for USA student visa,but in the Background chaek form ,I did not mentioned this matter for the question: have you ever been refused admission or ordered to leave in canada or any country???? I answered NO to this question.

I received my file number but I do not know this matter may couse to reject me from canada immigeration or not?
I do know I should email to them to report my mistake or not ????

Please help me . :'(

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
phanwaar said:
1. I have placed bar code pages of Generic Form in sequence at no 6 and 7. Is that ok Huh (I have read they need to be at top)

It is fine.

2. In Intended NOC. I have written for example 217X and in description missed one alphabetic letter. (NOC number is ok but slightly one letter missed from description) is that ok ?

Should be okay as long as one of the 2 has been provided accurately.

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
SGSA said:
Hello ...

I have one question...I was applied for FSW2014,and I received my fil number .But in 2 years ago I was rejected due to band 214B for USA student visa,but in the Background chaek form ,I did not mentioned this matter for the question: have you ever been refused admission or ordered to leave in canada or any country???? I answered NO to this question.

I received my file number but I do not know this matter may couse to reject me from canada immigeration or not?
I do know I should email to them to report my mistake or not ????

Please help me . :'(
When you say you have received your file number I believe you are talking about PER.

If you have received your PER then wait for file transfer. You can send an updated Background declaration form post AOR or during MR, whichever comes first.

SGSA

Nov 26, 2014
nishesh3003 said:
When you say you have received your file number I believe you are talking about PER.

If you have received your PER then wait for file transfer. You can send an updated Background declaration form post AOR or during MR, whichever comes first.

I am not sure ...because I think ,If I send updated bachkground check form with selected this checkbox related to my rejection form USA, they will reject me from canada visa????
do you know they will check visa rejection form all country or not ?????

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
Inthemidst said:
Thank u so much for the reply ... how ever it wud be hard to get the letters as i was workin in 3 diffrnt companies tht too in UAE
My pleasure to help. If you are planning to stay in Canada for long I would recommend PNP. People often get rejected in FSW without reasons fully known. The success rate is around 50%, and the rate does not count the ones which were refused in the initial eligibility screening by CIC.

Arweny

Aug 1, 2014
Sydney, Australia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
specialmary said:
People often get rejected in FSW without reasons fully known. The success rate is around 50%, and the rate does not count the ones which were refused in the initial eligibility screening by CIC.
Ok, well, if I was not panicking before, I am panicking now.

ChosenONE

Nov 27, 2014
Urgent - ECA Photocopy sent

I have made this costly mistake with my application. I applied end of october and I just realised that I sent in a photocopy of my ECA report. How do i send the original copy to CIC before my application is returned as incomplete.

Thanks your help.

sesytrice

Nov 27, 2014
Re: FSW 2014 Reject reasons FORM IMM 5046

Hello guys,

I have been a passive member of this forum and I must confess you guys are doing a terrific job.

I'm an October 27th applicant, NOC 1111. I just found out I made a mistake while filling out my IMM 5046 form (Additional Family information form). I'm the principal applicant with my wife as an accompanying spouse. We both filled out the form but on both forms, my name comes on the applicant column, while her name is in the spouse column. I'm just realizing her name should be on the applicant column on her form. All other information were correctly filled.

My worry is this, will this mistake warrant outright rejection of my application?? if yes, how can i correct it before my application goes in for completeness check next month?? if i want to send an amended IMM5046 form, how do I go about it? please this is very urgent...help a brother please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Re: Urgent - ECA Photocopy sent

ChosenONE said:
I have made this costly mistake with my application. I applied end of october and I just realised that I sent in a photocopy of my ECA report. How do i send the original copy to CIC before my application is returned as incomplete.

Thanks your help.
Don't worry. U still can send them an addendum with the Original ECA report. Below is the letter u must include:

Follow the below specified format when sending courier to CIC please.

Pls send an inquiry via courier first to CIC then an email (after 7 days of delivery) using the email below with the subject line titled "FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER".

eMAIL:- cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

Content of mail should include following:

Central Registry
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
CIO Correspondence
49 DorchesterStreet
Sydney,NS
B1P5Z2
Canada

Your full name
Your Address

Dear Sir/Madam,

Re: Missing photocopies of educational credentials

I am very sorry to have disturbed your work at this point as I quite understood you are extremely
busy.

Please I wish to use this medium to make some corrections on my submitted FSW 2014 application
with the details stated below.

1.Full name-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2.Date of Birth-DD/MM/YYYY
3.Passport Number-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
4.Nationality-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
5.UCI #(IF APPLICABLE)
6.Tracking details of parcel with courier name-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
7.CIC staff that signed for it
8.Date of delivery
9.NOC NUMBER & OCCUPATION

On my initial application, ( reason of addendum) , which came to my notice after sending my application package to you.

Please, I hereby included new photos, as per the CIO specifications, to be added to my existing application received on the (mm/dd/yyyy) with the NOC XXXX.

Thank you for the anticipated cooperation.

Yours Truly,

Your signature.............................
Your full name

Send this as a hard copy cover letter.

Once ur courier is received by them, send this in email as well after 7 days of receipt. They can take upto 60 days to reply to ur email. Current average is 47 days.

Good luck

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
SGSA said:
I am not sure ...because I think ,If I send updated bachkground check form with selected this checkbox related to my rejection form USA, they will reject me from canada visa????
do you know they will check visa rejection form all country or not ?????
I think the real dilemma here is that you yourself are not sure whether you have received PER. If you have a UCI# and an Application# then you have received PER in which case your file will be transferred to your local VO.

The local VO will carry out your Background check, so wait until you receive AOR or MR request and then send the VO the updated documents.

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
Re: Urgent - ECA Photocopy sent

ChosenONE said:

Thanks your help.
I am afraid ECA is a 'MANDATORY' document and it cannot be submitted as an 'additional document'.

If your NOC CAP still allows I would strongly suggest to send a NEW Application ASAP!

Sending additional documents pushes your application back in the queue anyways, therefore you need to weigh the risk of sending it as an 'additional document' or send a new package all together.

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
Re: FSW 2014 Reject reasons FORM IMM 5046

sesytrice said:
Hello guys,

I have been a passive member of this forum and I must confess you guys are doing a terrific job.

I'm an October 27th applicant, NOC 1111. I just found out I made a mistake while filling out my IMM 5046 form (Additional Family information form). I'm the principal applicant with my wife as an accompanying spouse. We both filled out the form but on both forms, my name comes on the applicant column, while her name is in the spouse column. I'm just realizing her name should be on the applicant column on her form. All other information were correctly filled.

My worry is this, will this mistake warrant outright rejection of my application?? if yes, how can i correct it before my application goes in for completeness check next month?? if i want to send an amended IMM5046 form, how do I go about it? please this is very urgent...help a brother please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The fact that you have used your name in the additional family application form as the 'applicant' where the information pertains to your wife is incorrect.

I cannot comment on the severity of this error but I would suggest you send an updated version of the additional family info form as an additional document ASAP!

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
danielcaspiano said:
Need your opinion guys.

In one of my ref letters, my number of working hours/week was not mentioned.
Instead, I made a letter with my own signature to specify that I was required to work at least 48 hours a week in that company. I have also attached HR manager's calling card and wrote as well in the letter that they may call the HR manager through the calling card attached for confrimation.
Will it be acceptable to CIC?

By the way, my CC has already been charged but afraid of getting NER should they not consider my points with my work experience under the above reference letter.

Thanks in advance guys.
Although i was inclined to say that sending a self-signed document to attest the fact towards your working hours was incorrect, the fact that your CC has already been charged indicates that CIC may have considered your application towards PER, although this is not 100% guaranteed.

The bad thing here is that now that your CC has been charged you cannot send any additional documents to be amended to your initial package.

At this moment you have to wait and watch with patience.

Good luck!

freexyg

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
Nomination.....
27-01-2015 (cc charged)
AOR Received.
14-02-2015 (PER)
File Transfer...
23-06-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
21-7-2015
Med's Done....
07-08-2015
Passport Req..
06-01-2016
my NOC 1111 application was sent back for two reasons - ECA report not original copy and the job details doesnt match

Im planning to send an application but for Financial managers this time; I noticed that in one of the returned forms; they have noted my UCI 8 digit number - do I have to include this in filling up my new application

Also i will revise my job description - is there any chance that they will figure it out as im just worried what if they store my previous application