AOR Received.
03-02-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
fakenoob said:
wanted to update you guys that i received MR on 11st and just came back after completing medical checkup formalities at Apollo India. Should be getting the third line update by MOnday or tuesday . the hostpital will upload the results by MOnday. my timelines on the left for those of you who are interested. :) good luck all of u.
Nice one mate!
All the very best!

sbasha4

Star Member
Dec 30, 2014
United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
Nomination.....
22-02-2015
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
08-05-2015
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
10-06-2015
Passport Req..
06-07-2015
Hi All,

Got my Medical Request email today..along with a request for RPRF, PCC & soft copy of Passport.

please could you help me out in getting some clarity as i am not sure if the PCC/MR/RPRF receipt to be a soft copy or they should be sent as a hard copy to embassy?

Thanks in advance.

Mail:

REQUEST FOR SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS

This refers to your application for permanent residence to Canada.

Medical forms and instructions are being emailed to you separately. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY AS THEY HAVE RECENTLY BEEN UPDATED. If you do not receive the separate instructions within 48 hours or if you have any difficulties opening the attached documents, please advise us by reply to this email.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

- Please send a copy of all pages of the valid passport(s) for yourself and your accompanying family members by mail, courier or e-mail to warsaw-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca. If you are submitting via e-mail, scan your passport pages in PDF or JPG format. Our system will accept attachments up to 4MB only. If you need to compress your documents, please do so in ZIP format (this is the only format accepted by our system). The passport should be the passport that you intend to use to enter Canada. Please note that the passport should be valid for at least six months and contain at least two blank pages at the time of visa issuance. Ordinary passports are the only type of passport into which a permanent resident visa may be inserted. Diplomatic, official and special passports are not acceptable. Please do not send the original passports unless requested to do so.

- Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee for yourself and your spouse (if applicable), if it has not already been paid. The amount is $ 490 CAD per person. Kindly follow the links below for information on payment of fees:

FEE SCHEDULE: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp

HOW TO PAY: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp?

- Police certificate(s) from India and from United Kingdom for yourself . Please refer to our website to find out how to obtain a police certificate from the country required: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

Please comply with the above mentioned requirements within 30 days from today. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information that was provided with your application and your application could be refused.

Please note: A change in your family composition may affect the processing requirements and processing time for your application. If you have, or anticipate having, a change in family composition (for example, marriage, divorce or expecting a child) you need to advise the visa office as soon as possible of this change.

Sincerely,

Immigration section - Warsaw | Section d'immigration - Varsovie

Embassy of Canada in Poland | Ambassade du Canada en Pologne

MAILING ADDRESS:

Immigration Section

Embassy of Canada

ul. Piekna 2/8

00-481 Warszawa

Poland

Web sites/Sites www.poland.gc.ca

www.cic.gc.ca

www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india

www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/nepal

nehagupta

Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw (Poland) from NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 - 12 - 2014
Doc's Request.
PER : 20 - 02 - 2015
AOR Received.
25 - 03 - 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
4th May 2015. Got slu on 7th May 2015
Med's Request
09th May 2015
Med's Done....
13th May 2015 documents sent on 12th May 2015
Interview........
Third line updated on 21st May 2015
Passport Req..
24th JULY 2015 DM: 28th July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
4th August 2015
sbasha4 said:
Hi All,

Got my Medical Request email today..along with a request for RPRF, PCC & soft copy of Passport.

please could you help me out in getting some clarity as i am not sure if the PCC/MR/RPRF receipt to be a soft copy or they should be sent as a hard copy to embassy?

Thanks in advance.

Mail:

REQUEST FOR SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS

This refers to your application for permanent residence to Canada.

Medical forms and instructions are being emailed to you separately. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY AS THEY HAVE RECENTLY BEEN UPDATED. If you do not receive the separate instructions within 48 hours or if you have any difficulties opening the attached documents, please advise us by reply to this email.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

- Please send a copy of all pages of the valid passport(s) for yourself and your accompanying family members by mail, courier or e-mail to warsaw-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca. If you are submitting via e-mail, scan your passport pages in PDF or JPG format. Our system will accept attachments up to 4MB only. If you need to compress your documents, please do so in ZIP format (this is the only format accepted by our system). The passport should be the passport that you intend to use to enter Canada. Please note that the passport should be valid for at least six months and contain at least two blank pages at the time of visa issuance. Ordinary passports are the only type of passport into which a permanent resident visa may be inserted. Diplomatic, official and special passports are not acceptable. Please do not send the original passports unless requested to do so.

- Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee for yourself and your spouse (if applicable), if it has not already been paid. The amount is $ 490 CAD per person. Kindly follow the links below for information on payment of fees:

FEE SCHEDULE: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp

HOW TO PAY: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp?

- Police certificate(s) from India and from United Kingdom for yourself . Please refer to our website to find out how to obtain a police certificate from the country required: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

Please comply with the above mentioned requirements within 30 days from today. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information that was provided with your application and your application could be refused.

Please note: A change in your family composition may affect the processing requirements and processing time for your application. If you have, or anticipate having, a change in family composition (for example, marriage, divorce or expecting a child) you need to advise the visa office as soon as possible of this change.

Sincerely,

Immigration section - Warsaw | Section d'immigration - Varsovie

Embassy of Canada in Poland | Ambassade du Canada en Pologne

MAILING ADDRESS:

Immigration Section

Embassy of Canada

ul. Piekna 2/8

00-481 Warszawa

Poland

Web sites/Sites www.poland.gc.ca

www.cic.gc.ca

www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india

www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/nepal
Yes you have to send original pcc and receipt of rprf.
Medical reports will be sent directly by the hospital.
Passport pages you can either email them or can send the pphotocopies along with pcc n rprf receipt.

ghostrideryu

Oct 18, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-11-2014 CC Charged....: 09-01-2015
Nomination.....
03-02-2015 PER
AOR Received.
03-02-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

yesh007p

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Hi friends help me out
I have sent my additional documents related to my baby on 21st April n also paid the fees for my baby 150 CAD. Me and my wife any my kid have not yet received a Medical Request from New Delhi Visa Office.
So i want to know when can I expect a MR as i have been told my other friend who has reached Canada last month to get PCC done for myself and my wife. So should i go ahead or wait for the Medical Request..

Do reply friends and seniors as i am a bit in two minds...

Jongli

Oct 23, 2014
Sylhet
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 NOV 2014
Nomination.....
10 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
19 Mar 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
Med's Request
13 May 2016
Med's Done....
28 May 2016
Passport Req..
22 Jun 2016
VISA ISSUED...
03 Aug 2016
yesh007p said:
Hi friends help me out
I have sent my additional documents related to my baby on 21st April n also paid the fees for my baby 150 CAD. Me and my wife any my kid have not yet received a Medical Request from New Delhi Visa Office.
So i want to know when can I expect a MR as i have been told my other friend who has reached Canada last month to get PCC done for myself and my wife. So should i go ahead or wait for the Medical Request..

Do reply friends and seniors as i am a bit in two minds...
I would wait till MR before get another PCC except it's already submitted. I am on same boat with SGVO.
Wish you good luck.

Jan 18, 2015
hello everyone..

I am from New Delhi and new to the forum, I filed my application on 8th of Nov, 2014. Received my PER on 5th Feb 2014 since then I have not heard anything from CIC..According to the forum I should have received medical request but till now nothing. I am getting very anxious. I want to know those who have applied in November have started receiving medical request or not? N what is AOR means because I have not received any mail regarding the same.Another thing how would i know where my file is being processed?

Thankyou

singh84a

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO shifted to CVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadalove1986 said:
hello everyone..

I am from New Delhi and new to the forum, I filed my application on 8th of Nov, 2014. Received my PER on 5th Feb 2014 since then I have not heard anything from CIC..According to the forum I should have received medical request but till now nothing. I am getting very anxious. I want to know those who have applied in November have started receiving medical request or not? N what is AOR means because I have not received any mail regarding the same.Another thing how would i know where my file is being processed?

Thankyou
Call CIC and talk to the agent he can tell where ur file is. Most files with New Delhi as the original Visa office (VO) called as NDVO are either tranferred to Warsaw VO or Colombo Visa office. Most people from Warsaw have seen medical request so far, whereas files in Colombo are being processed very slowly. So if u haven't heard anything, my quess is ur file is at Colombo (Sri Lanka)

kumarr

Nov 29, 2014
Hi, I have also recently received alongwith MR similar request from Warsaw on point no 3 regarding inclusion of former name of spouse in PCC. But no passport office shall give the PCC in former name, hence my suggestion you make a reply and given explanation regarding the same.
Seniors please comment and help......

1. Yes you need to send scanned copies of all pages and all passports that you have.
2. Once you pay the Visa fee you will get a reciept to your mail. You have to take a print... fill in the details like DOB, UCI #
3. You can take PCC from local address, but there should be atleast one prooff on your wfies name. Like Gas connection/ passport on curret address/ Bank account with passbook. etc.,

You need to send all these documents to WVO not NDVO as your visa office is WVO. The address you can find in the signature.
[/quote]

aspirantjsr

Feb 5, 2015
Halo seniors...pz help..im 11 nov applicant in NOC 2133.....my slu update on april23......still no MR?? IS IT NORMAL.?..M LOSING HOPE

ghostrideryu

Oct 18, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-11-2014 CC Charged....: 09-01-2015
Nomination.....
03-02-2015 PER
AOR Received.
03-02-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
aspirantjsr said:
Halo seniors...pz help..im 11 nov applicant in NOC 2133.....my slu update on april23......still no MR?? IS IT NORMAL.?..M LOSING HOPE
I am not senior, but look at my timeline so if you are worried I should probably kill myself. Therefore relax, your time will come. One way or another we will eventually get feedback.

If you have nothing to hide I see no reason to get negative feedback.
Some cases simply takes longer and I think that most important steps are behind us, since I trust that hardest thing was to collect and provide paperwork in requested manner.

All that is left to be done is to verify it.
So please relax and stay positive. :)

KarimWahba

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Dubai,UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
25-08-2015 ( Sent 01-09-2015)
Nomination.....
12-02-2015
Med's Request
Upfront (no med will be issued)
Med's Done....
06-06-2015
Passport Req..
02-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-10-2015
LANDED..........
25-01-2016
Mostafa.Mahmoud said:
Is there any updates from Ottawa office ?!
I am November 28 applicant .. Noc 2172 ..... got PER Feb 16..... did not hear from them since then ....just one line in status "received your application"

I am worried

Regards
Mostafa
Hi buddy , we have almost exact same timeline , i'm 2172 NOC as well , can u please give me the number you contacted, i didn't get any updates as well ... it seems that this NOC is on the slow track

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
aspirantjsr said:
yours is good you have slu, my VO is the slowest, nothing from them after PER

stelimeli

Dec 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
12-05-2015
Nomination.....
11-03-2015
Med's Request
16-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
Passport Req..
22-03-2016
tbaba said:
yours is good you have slu, my VO is the slowest, nothing from them after PER
Hello tbaba,

I am also waiting for the 2nd line and medicals, although I have received this week request for New Schedule A with history since the age of 18, and I feel better knowing that the VO is working on my application. But if I receive earlier than mid June MR it will be a great surprise for me :)

just keep on waiting anticipating... ;)