Med's Request
16-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
Passport Req..
22-03-2016
tbaba said:
I got my MR on July 24, see detail on the left side
Wow what a great news!!! So happy for you my friend! Really happy! :)

rashpace40

Feb 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
File Transfer...
14-04-2015
Med's Request
21-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Passport Req..
08-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2015
Guys..I have a doubt..I sent my rprf via dd and it is not encashed still and the validity of dd will end by Aug 14..

We have local holiday,national holiday and a Sunday coming up from 14th Aug in India..

My question is that if my dm/ppr is not issued till that day...can that be considered as a negative in terms of my application (I am not trying to be negative..But prepare for the worst too,I suppose) and if that is not the case, how shall I renew the dd??Any idea guys??Plz hlp if someone knows something about the situation..

My TLU was on May 21..Nov 12 applicant..Warsaw VO

Thanks in advance

Carpediem

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
CC Charged: 15th Jan 2015, PER: 12th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
SLU: 1st Aug 2015
Med's Request
30th Jul 2015
Med's Done....
19th Aug 2015: Medicals Received in Ecas 17th Oct 2015
Passport Req..
1st Dec 2015 Decision Made: 3rd Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
1st Dec 2015 Passport Received: 22nd Dec 2015
LANDED..........
25th July 2016
Received MR (MR, PCC, updated information chart, Rprf and passport bio pages) on July 30th, 19th Nov applicant of LVO, vo- BWJ. SLU on 1st August, "started processing on 29th July". Home address was updated in ecas last week.

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
stelimeli said:
Wow what a great news!!! So happy for you my friend! Really happy! :)
thanks my good friend, I'm also waiting for your good news too

dasjive

Aug 2, 2015
Hi,
I'm going through a real hard time due to my application being lost and desperate for any advice.
I've submitted my application in November 2014 through a representitive immigration law firm, and kept close monitoring of the overall status through this forum. However, I have waited until February to find out that I should have received some kind of response from the CIC that my application have been received, or the CC be charged. I've checked with my representitive numerous times if this was normal and received response that it is OK, it just will take some time. I waited until April, but still nothing. I assumed that something was not right as I should have received some kind of feedback by then from the CIC. So I contacted the CIC, they said they didn't have record for my file and requested the waybill for the application sent in November for a deeper search. Forwarded it right away to the CIC and after a few months, which was a week ago, I have just received information from the CIC that they didn't receive my application (or not in their data base). I informed my representitive about this issue few days ago, but until now, I didn't receive any response from them. I am currently recovering from total devastation and trying to figure out what to do next. I tried to google out this issue to see if there were any precedant cases similar to mine, but with no prevail. Any advice will be welcomed. Thanks.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
dasjive said:
Hi,
I'm going through a real hard time due to my application being lost and desperate for any advice.
I've submitted my application in November 2014 through a representitive immigration law firm, and kept close monitoring of the overall status through this forum. However, I have waited until February to find out that I should have received some kind of response from the CIC that my application have been received, or the CC be charged. I've checked with my representitive numerous times if this was normal and received response that it is OK, it just will take some time. I waited until April, but still nothing. I assumed that something was not right as I should have received some kind of feedback by then from the CIC. So I contacted the CIC, they said they didn't have record for my file and requested the waybill for the application sent in November for a deeper search. Forwarded it right away to the CIC and after a few months, which was a week ago, I have just received information from the CIC that they didn't receive my application (or not in their data base). I informed my representitive about this issue few days ago, but until now, I didn't receive any response from them. I am currently recovering from total devastation and trying to figure out what to do next. I tried to google out this issue to see if there were any precedant cases similar to mine, but with no prevail. Any advice will be welcomed. Thanks.
You can not do anything now. Apply through express entry and kick in back of ur consultant

krisvasanthkumar

Jul 12, 2014
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi / Colombo VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18th Dec 2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged-11th Feb 2015 / ECAS went live-4th March 2015
Nomination.....
PER-5th March 2015
AOR Received.
27th April 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
7th July 2015
Med's Done....
28th July 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Request: 04th Sep 2015 / Submitted: 08th Sep 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10th Sep 2015
LANDED..........
8th Oct 2015
dasjive said:
Hi,

sad to know ur story. whenever the packed gets delivered to CIC , the receiver will mention his name or signature. u can download the acknowledgement by way of tracking your waybill online. if you can get hold of the receipt copy u can be assured that the packet is with Cic.

else go for express entry

good luck. btw whats ur NOC and app date.

INAM khan

Feb 21, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO ( RFI)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2014
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
SLU: 26/08/2015
File Transfer...
05/02/2015
Med's Request
Waiting. ........
dasjive said:
Hi,
Dear Brother,

Its better to apply for Express Entry but first find out your documents package, which can only be possible through courier tracking number because that package contains original IELTS and some others original documents which are required again in EE. The fsw 2014 chapter is already closed. Your consultant is responsible for all this blunder.

esttycan14

Nov 14, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014 from PER info
Doc's Request.
All is well
Nomination.....
03/02/2015
AOR Received.
All is well
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
All is well
Med's Request
24/07/2015
Med's Done....
28/07/2015
Interview........
Waived by God's grace
Passport Req..
26/02/2016
VISA ISSUED...
09/03/2016
LANDED..........
01/06/2016
It's a pity but don't let it affect you; get up and apply through EE. Inform your consultant of information you got from CIC; if you have paid for consultancy you can find a way of getting your money back and your documents too. All the best.

dasjive said:
Hi,

nepalking

Nov 8, 2014
Dear Friends,

I am Duli Chand Poddar (DCP) thanking all of you for your kind support, guidance and/or help in any manner. I had applied for FSW 2014 on November 2014. My NOC is 2172 and timelines are:

1. Application Date: 28th Nov 2014
2. PER date: 16th Feb 2015
3. AOR date: 16th Mar 2015
4. Second Line: 2nd May 2015
5. Medical Request: 6th May 2015
6. Medical Done: 10th May 2015
7. Third Line: 20th May 2015
8. DM/PPR: 30th July 2015

I am planning to relocate to Vancouver on last week of November 2015. Since Vancouver is the best place to live in Canada, North America or Globally. Vancouver is also one of the most beautiful cities in Canada or North America with ample opportunity for varieties domain expertise, tourism and businesses.

My brother is living in Vancouver from past 15 years and holds citizenship of Canada. I request you to let me or my brother know if you need any kind of help/support for your relocation. The support includes but not limited to, medical insurance on arrival, apartment rental, initial and basic requirements, opening accounts, buying vehicles, etc.

Since staying in hotel is very costly during the first few days, it is advisable to rent an apartment immediately on arrival. Please feel free to contact me if you are in India and planning to relocate to Vancouver. And contact my brother directly if you are in Vancouver and finding difficulties for above mentioned requirements.

Contact details:

Duli Chand Poddar in India: +91 8801750207
Mohan Poddar in Canada: +1 604 603 6715

andyCanadian

Oct 19, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO-> CVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
Med's Request
28-08-2015
Med's Done....
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2016
LANDED..........
02-08-2016
This is completely going beyond my comprehension now : It is 4 months NOW since AOR !!!!
WHAT IS WRONG WITH COLOMBO ???

I applied under FSW:
NOC 2172;
App Received: 28th Nov 2014;
PER - 16th Feb 2015;
AOR - 7th Apr 2015 from CVO;

No SLU , No MR after that... Really it is now 3.5 months since AOR... Never in my dream did I think it will be this way... God !!!

dasjive

Aug 2, 2015
Zmaqsood said:
You can not do anything now. Apply through express entry and kick in back of ur consultant
Thanks. I have just applied for EE, however, the chances look pretty grim.

dasjive

Aug 2, 2015
krisvasanthkumar said:
sad to know ur story. whenever the packed gets delivered to CIC , the receiver will mention his name or signature. u can download the acknowledgement by way of tracking your waybill online. if you can get hold of the receipt copy u can be assured that the packet is with Cic.

else go for express entry

good luck. btw whats ur NOC and app date.
I cannot say anything now because my consultant is not providing any information nor excuse. Just like talking to a wall. I have already checked with the courier site and found the package, which contained a bunch of other applications, delivered to the CIC. However, I suspect MY docs were not in the package. Now I'm trying to figure out how to strike back at them. My NOC is 0711 construction manager applied on 14 November. Thanks for your comment.

dasjive

Aug 2, 2015
INAM khan said:
Dear Brother,

Its better to apply for Express Entry but first find out your documents package, which can only be possible through courier tracking number because that package contains original IELTS and some others original documents which are required again in EE. The fsw 2014 chapter is already closed. Your consultant is responsible for all this blunder.
Yes, the IELTS score report and WES ECA documents cost a fortune and I definitely do not want to reissue those for this reason. Since the FSW 2014 already closed, I have just applied for EE and trying to get those docs back. Now I am planning legal actions. Thanks for your comment.