waived
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2015
LANDED..........
09-09-2015
Dear friends,
Some experts or some one in the related field can guide on the following.
i am from emebedded sw development back ground for telecom/datacom/IP networking field. How are the opportunities in canada for this kind of profile? Is there anythinng specific skill in demand for this area/ Seniors from the similar background can advise us?
please reply with the relevant information.
Also who are the employers looking for this kind of profile? and what cities in canada have these opportunities.
pls.pls.help us out by answers.

tsingh1981

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Hi,

My application for 2173 was received on 1st-oct 2014, but no news yet.

Any idea regarding the latest file return due to cap full for 2173??

Regards,

sidhu12345

Nov 28, 2014
Hey Puna76,

I also called CIC few days back.
Called them two times. Both the agents said that without ur UCI number we cannot give you any information as we ourselves dont have any information.
I requested them that I am really worried but they replied we cannot answer anything about FSW.
I also applied thru NOC2171. Application receiving date 4 sep.
If you any any news pls email me at sidharthpathania@gmail.com
& share your email also If I have any positive news. I`ll get in touch.

payyadi

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO --> WARSAW, Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
DD Charge: 22-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 21-01-2015
AOR Received.
AOR from Warsaw : 10-02-2015
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015
Interview........
--
Passport Req..
30th Sep 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7th Oct 2015
LANDED..........
1st March 2016
Friends,
NOC - 2172 - October applicant
Received date : 15th October
PER - Awaiting

Can we have a count of September/October applicants? I'm doing this as this is the time that Sep and Oct applicants are receiving reply from CIO(PER).
Just quote this post to your reply so we dont miss out and keep adding a number to below list with your status

NOC OUTSIDE CANADA? APPLICATION RECEIVED DATE DD-CC CHARGED? PER RECEIVED? (Y/N)
2172 YES-BANGALORE-INDIA 15th OCTOBER 2014 NO NO

AMYAINDIA

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-05-2020
Guys..what are the chances for applications being delivered on 29/30/31 for NOC 2172? Latest cap information might be available on what date?

philip123

Oct 11, 2014
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-14
IELTS Request
sent with app
mrzbd said:
Just Called CIO to know my application status..But no luck :(

Here is pretty much what happened in the conversation....

CIO guy: Do u have identity/UCI?
ME: No..Would u please provide me?

CIO guy: Give me ur first name, last name, and finally date of birth..
ME:....(provided the information)

The guy asked me to wait for a while because he needs to check.
After a minute he came back and replied...

CIO: When did u send the application?
ME: 4th Sep 2014.

CIO: We are currently not working with ur application..(u gotta be kidding me :mad: )
ME: What does it mean? I applied under 2171..which as per CIC website has already been capped..Can u tell me whether mt application is in the cap?

CIO: No, It is just we have not yet started working with ur application...u might have to wait...
ME: Can u tell me whether my application has been returned??

CIO: I dont have that information..u have to wait...if we need any information we will contact with u...
ME: Thanks a lot....Appreciate your feedback.

Guys, I m still in the dark regarding my application..

Appreciate if u could shed some light here

Hi mrzbd,
In my opinion, i'm reassured in my standing that the 2171 NOc has not reached cap in the 1st week of sept as previously posted by one of the member user. your conversation with the official has made it clear that there is some stagnation in the processing of the app which is not related to cap fulfillment.
As it can be seen in the very slow movement of the apps of CIC, there is some internal IT NOC priorities that they should have come up with, due to the abrupt fulfillment of the IT NOCs. And it seems that 2171 is of lesser priority than 2173 and 2174 and so might have led to a pausing of the processing of 2171.
In a nutshell, I would say that you're safe and within the cap , but need to wait for them to start processing the 2171 apps.
kindly keep us posted of any developments.

bipind

Aug 12, 2014
Hey guys,
I am preparing experience letters from previous employer for Express Entry. My NOC is 2173
Please let me know whether roles and responsibilities are correct or not?

This is to certify that Mr. XYZ was full time employee of ABC Services. He worked from 12 April 2010 to 23 Dec 2011 as a “Software Engineer” in the company. He was hard working and sincere in his work.

His major responsibilities included

- Involve in requirement gathering of computer-based application.
- Write the design document for the project and attended design discussions with cross geographical teams.
- Develop data, process and network models using .NET Entity framework to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs.
- Implement the project which involves extensive code development in ASP.NET, C#, WCF, Sql Server and document the project implementation.
- Prepare test suit for newly developed software components and unit test the developed applications in NUnit.
- Co-ordinate the development, installation, integration of software applications with others.
- Assess, troubleshoot and maintenance existing software applications.

His company hours were 9am to 6pm from Monday to Friday (Forty five Hours per week). His employee Id is 8867. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any more information.

sidsun

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
hi friends one of my friend appling fsw 2172,his file reached today.what are the chances his file is with in cap or not.thanks

e.s.p.

Sep 1, 2014
Hi everyone!

Where can we send an email for our inquiries regarding our application/documents? I am a Sep 29 applicant under NOC 2171 and haven't received any update from CIC. I'll try to email them with regards to this matter.

Thanks everyone!

syd_in

Jun 16, 2014
Yes you can, but do not expect them to reply soon may be they may reply by jan end or feb mid,
mine app receipt date: 25/sept, NOC 2171, sent mail for inquiry on 3 dec no response yet

Mail at: cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

mrzbd

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
philip123 said:
Hi mrzbd,
In my opinion, i'm reassured in my standing that the 2171 NOc has not reached cap in the 1st week of sept as previously posted by one of the member user. your conversation with the official has made it clear that there is some stagnation in the processing of the app which is not related to cap fulfillment.
As it can be seen in the very slow movement of the apps of CIC, there is some internal IT NOC priorities that they should have come up with, due to the abrupt fulfillment of the IT NOCs. And it seems that 2171 is of lesser priority than 2173 and 2174 and so might have led to a pausing of the processing of 2171.
In a nutshell, I would say that you're safe and within the cap , but need to wait for them to start processing the 2171 apps.
kindly keep us posted of any developments.
Thanks a lot for your opinion..+1

Let's hope for the best

infopm

Star Member
Apr 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
07-12-2016
Doc's Request.
14-02-2018
Nomination.....
QSW
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
Med's Request
14-02-2018
Med's Done....
28-02-2018
I have applied under NOC 2171.

Application sent Date : 7th Sep.
Application Received data by CIC : 15th Sep.

Canadaprseeker

Dec 22, 2014
hi All , i want to know if anyone whose application reached in last week of September received any file id or DD got cashed or CC got deducted ?
NOC: 2173 . I know its not more than 3 months yet but little curious and anxious .

TeenaThareja

Nov 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
--
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Canadaprseeker said:
hi All , i want to know if anyone whose application reached in last week of September received any file id or DD got cashed or CC got deducted ?
NOC: 2173 . I know its not more than 3 months yet but little curious and anxious .
No Update I think...no entry in SS as well.. I am also waiting...