N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Current update on fee charging & PER on the 6 Dec. 14 at 17:00 GMT
Latest CC Charged: 3 October (New Entry)
Latest DD encashed:15 September(New Entry)
Latest PER:18 August

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zsw said:
By the grace of Allah and with support and prayers of family, friends and all of you my DD charged.

Application Date: 15-09-2014
DD Charged: 03-12-2014
Visa office: London

Best wishes for all of you who are in pipeline.

fisher818

Nov 5, 2014
vinubaby777 said:
you are never late if you want to apply for noc 2172...I am a 2172 applicant & my CC is charged on 27th November...Waiting for PER
Hi vinubaby777,
Can you please post what your job letter looked like? Need to send my application for 2172 next week. Please help me by sending you job duties letter.

parrys198

Aug 24, 2014
Woodstock, ON
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Nomination.....
PER 15-12-2014
AOR Received.
Processing started on 05-03-2015
Med's Request
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
Interview........
Third Line 08-04-2015
Passport Req..
26-05-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
vinubaby777 said:
Hoping always endures, but be prepared for best & worst. CIC has already published that the CAP is reached, cap includes those whose applications are already perused.

I am not trying to demoralize ur hope, but as a matter of fact if ur dream is canada plz get ready for EE.
Vinubaby777, Please be informed that Sep 2 is last charge date for Noc 2171 which simply means 15 Aug guy falls within cap. Please do not discourage people without facts as such posts mislead many others. I am not getting harsh or rude, but just trying to explain that please don't give wrong advise. Hope I makes some sense.
@ Dear krsna05, you will receice PER if there are no flaws in your application. If you do not hear anything by Dec 20, then it can be a matter of worry or you can call CIC for update/contact bank for DD update. You are 100% within cap as I being a Aug 27 applicant got charged already. It is not that they prefer CC and not DD. Good luck and hope you get PER very soon!

puna76

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
:)
parrys198 said:
Vinubaby777, Please be informed that Sep 2 is last charge date for Noc 2171 which simply means 15 Aug guy falls within cap. Please do not discourage people without facts as such posts mislead many others. I am not getting harsh or rude, but just trying to explain that please don't give wrong advise. Hope I makes some sense.
@ Dear krsna05, you will receice PER if there are no flaws in your application. If you do not hear anything by Dec 20, then it can be a matter of worry or you can call CIC for update/contact bank for DD update. You are 100% within cap as I being a Aug 27 applicant got charged already. It is not that they prefer CC and not DD. Good luck and hope you get PER very soon!
:)

Guys as I have posted before apps till 17th sept r considered for 2171, me being 8th sept applicant did receive mail back from CIC that they have received my apps andd notification will be issue in due course, which I think proves 2 things , one em in cap and the other all the docs r in place, so its mid sep n charging will presume beyond 2nd sep.

hussain573

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
puna76 said:
:) :)

Guys as I have posted before apps till 17th sept r considered for 2171, me being 8th sept applicant did receive mail back from CIC that they have received my apps andd notification will be issue in due course, which I think proves 2 things , one em in cap and the other all the docs r in place, so its mid sep n charging will presume beyond 2nd sep.
U mean all 17th Sept Application going to be sent back or is there any hope for early entries of sept 17 noc 2171???

vinubaby777

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Sep-2014
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
2-Feb-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
Med's Request
14-April-2015
Med's Done....
22-April-2015 TLU:02-May-2015 DM:09-May-2015
fisher818 said:
Hi vinubaby777,
Can you please post what your job letter looked like? Need to send my application for 2172 next week. Please help me by sending you job duties letter.
@Fisher, do you need my experience letter or roles & responsibilities?

Roles & Responsibilities:
• Creation and Administration of Instances, Databases, Bufferpools and Tablespace
• Configuring database backups to TSM
• Server/client environment setup, Catalogue instances & DB's
• Resolving Transaction log file issues
• Resolving Dead lock issues
• Perform recycle process when database down/crash/Hung
• Backup and Restore of Table Spaces and Databases
• Recover data to a prior point in time using ROLLFORWARD command
• Performing data maintenance utilities like REORGCHECK, REORG and RUNSTATS
• Performing data movement utilities like EXPORT, IMPORT, LOAD and DB2LOOK
• Monitoring DB2 Activities using Db2pd, Snapshots & Event monitors
• Monitor databases and make adjustments to improve performance of databases or applications that use the data
• Monitor ongoing utility processes
• Setting various DB and DBM level configuration parameters
• Performing redirect restore between different servers
• Bring back various pending states like Roll forward pending, backup pending, Load Pending, Check pending & Reorg Pending States to normal
• Granting/Revoking privileges on DB2 objects
• Participated in application and database production releases
• Preparation of Design Specification Documents
• Performing Installation of DB2 , up-gradation (Fix-pack Installation) and configuration
• Create and modify databases and database objects as per application requirement
• Performing Database backup & recovery (offline & online backups – Full, Incremental & Delta Incremental)
• Database monitoring (free space in tablespaces, Snapshots, event monitor outputs etc.)
• Managing Database user privileges (granting & revoking permissions after proper Analysis & approval)
• Moving the data between servers by using EXPORT, IMPORT, LOAD, db2move utilities
• Updated the DBM and DB configuration parameter as per requirement
• Performed maintenance activities like REORG, REORGCHK, and RUNSTATS
• Performed database troubleshooting Using db2diag,db2top utilities
• Creation of Tables and Table Spaces, Views, Indexes.
• Managing the disk space capacity and space issues related with SMS & DMS Table spaces.
• Alter Tables and added Check Constraints and Referential Integrity to data in Tables.
• Granting / revoking various authorizations to different Users/Groups.
• Updating parameters of Databases using db2 commands like DB CFG, DBM CFG.
• Performance tuning on SQL queries access using Visual Explain.
• Monitoring and optimizing the performance of the database through Runstats and Reorgs.
• Backup and Recovering Database, Archival Logging, Circular Logging Backup database.
• Moving the data by using Export, Import and Load utilities.
• Monitoring the scheduled jobs like backups, data loads etc.
• Having good understanding on incident and change management
• Provided on call support as and when there is a need
• As a Support DBA, provided L2 support for database related issues
• Working knowledge on Global Service Desk (GSD), MKS versioning tool, IBM Rational Toolkit.
• Involved with the development team, and resolving problems related to the database privileges, etc
• Interacting with the Users and troubleshooting the problems
• DB2 on AIX/LINUX/WINDOWS Development/UAT/Pre-Production Support.
• Work with Application and DBA team.
• Database Change Requests Execution.
• Database monitoring and performance tuning.
• Day to day monitoring activities and support.
• DB2 Midrange ever greening i.e. migration and upgrades.
• Created Instances, DB2 databases, buffer pools, Table spaces as per client requirement.
• Generating data definition language using DB2LOOK command from existing database and creating the same objects in newly created databases.
• Provided the support for DB2 Movement Utilities like Export, Import and Load.
• Taking database Backups and recovering the database with Backup images.
• Had done so many redirect restores from source server to destination server.
• Generating data definition language using DB2LOOK command from existing database and creating the same objects in newly created databases.
• Involved with the development team, and resolving problems related to the database privileges, etc
• Interacting with the Users and troubleshooting the problems
• Participate in on-call DBA support rotation and provide off hours production deployment support
• Timely and accurate communication.
• Proactive defect tracking.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team with minimal supervision.

vinubaby777

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Sep-2014
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
2-Feb-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
Med's Request
14-April-2015
Med's Done....
parrys198 said:
Mr. I hope you know the difference between misleading, discouraging & an what an alternative is?

I asking them to get prepared for the worst just in case if they had to....

Shaik Imran

Sep 5, 2014

Hi Pune . Can you say some more details of your mail and app

When u sent mail to cic and when u got response?

What is the payment mode for your app ?

Krishna27

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
vinubaby777 said:
@ Fisher, do you need my experience letter or roles & responsibilities?

Roles & Responsibilities:
hi Vinu, did can u provide the whole of your reference letter. Just wanted to verify the contents. You can hide confidential data.. I just want to see the format of the reference leter per se...Did it have the duration of employemnt etc?

vinubaby777

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Sep-2014
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
2-Feb-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
Med's Request
14-April-2015
Med's Done....
Krishna27 said:
hi Vinu, did can u provide the whole of your reference letter. Just wanted to verify the contents. You can hide confidential data.. I just want to see the format of the reference leter per se...Did it have the duration of employemnt etc?
Share me your mail id will forward you the PDF's.

wad143

Nov 16, 2014
Hi Seniors,

My app reached on 23rd July 2014 for NOC 2173 and no response from CIC yet. I am planning to prepare myself for EE-2015.
I have not received my file back and that is biggest worry , I don't know when will I receive it back.

Can anyone please let me know how shall I start for EE-2015 , also how shall I get IELTS result duplicate copy(Test center IDP)?

Thanks a ton...

Shaik Imran

Sep 5, 2014
puna76 said:
:) :)

Hi Pune

When did u ask cic and when did u get mail from cic

What is ur payment mode?

vinubaby777

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Sep-2014
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
2-Feb-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
Med's Request
14-April-2015
Med's Done....
wad143 said:
Hi Seniors,

My app reached on 23rd July 2014 for NOC 2173 and no response from CIC yet. I am planning to prepare myself for EE-2015.
I have not received my file back and that is biggest worry , I don't know when will I receive it back.

Can anyone please let me know how shall I start for EE-2015 , also how shall I get IELTS result duplicate copy(Test center IDP)?

Thanks a ton...
If a candidate has lost or damaged their TRF, we are unable to provide the candidate with another copy; however we can forward a TRF to an institution/organisation on behalf of the candidate.

We do not submit results to migration agents.

Check the below for further info.

https://www.ieltsidpindia.com/faq.aspx

Additional TRF

Please download the additional TRF request form from the Downloads section. The form is also available with IDP branch offices.

Complete the application form and submit/courier the same to the nearest IDP branch/head office, along with the fee (demand draft in favour of "IDP EDUCATION INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED", payable at New Delhi and drawn on any bank listed in the approved banks list in the Terms & Conditions document, available in the Downloads section).
Additional TRF postage charges per TRF
--> 250/- (including Service Tax) dispatched by Registered Post to the organization requested by the candidate.
--> 1250/-(including Service Tax) dispatched by Courier to the organization requested by the candidate.

https://www.ieltsidpindia.com/additional-trf.aspx

wad143

Nov 16, 2014
vinubaby777 said:
If a candidate has lost or damaged their TRF, we are unable to provide the candidate with another copy; however we can forward a TRF to an institution/organisation on behalf of the candidate.

We do not submit results to migration agents.

Check the below for further info.

https://www.ieltsidpindia.com/faq.aspx

Additional TRF

Please download the additional TRF request form from the Downloads section. The form is also available with IDP branch offices.

Complete the application form and submit/courier the same to the nearest IDP branch/head office, along with the fee (demand draft in favour of "IDP EDUCATION INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED", payable at New Delhi and drawn on any bank listed in the approved banks list in the Terms & Conditions document, available in the Downloads section).
Additional TRF postage charges per TRF
--> 250/- (including Service Tax) dispatched by Registered Post to the organization requested by the candidate.
--> 1250/-(including Service Tax) dispatched by Courier to the organization requested by the candidate.

https://www.ieltsidpindia.com/additional-trf.aspx
Thank you so much for your reply.