NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
jaacob99 said:
Can someone share the email address to send the enquiry email please.
Send email to cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc

mrzbd

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
puna76 said:
Attention all experts on this forum. Request your help

I just now got an email from Citizenship_and_Immigration_Canada @ cic.gc.ca <Citizenship_and_Immigration_Canada @ cic.gc.ca>;

Content:

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

We have received your application and it will be processed according to the date it was received.
Please refer to the standard Application Processing Times for information on the average processing times for your application. Questions regarding delays and updates in e-CAS are addressed in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section.

I know it is a standard reply. But, I have never sent any email to the above address and it is the first time I am seeing this. Why did I get this email? I was feeling so bad that my app would be returned because of 2171 cap. But this email is sent today. Does that mean that my app has not yet been returned. How I wish these guys mention little bit more about what is happening...

Please note, there is no UCI no. mentioned. Only some reference no. mentioned which is in xxx-xxx format.

Common friends, I need some help here, please oblige...... every one needs help, even spiderman

ALL 2171 guys this is 5th of September Application, guys sept is in so as october RELAx... KSA also stated like me that sep guys are in and thiz absolutlely right...

Krishna this is one of the mails recieved by apps for 5th Sept app recieved.

Hi, Another guy of Sep 17th(2171) reported today that in a reply mail of his query regarding application status, CIC, mentioned that his application returned on 26th Nov due to cap fill up..

prarthana0505

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
File Transfer...
07-01-2015
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
22-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
will land in June...strong belief :P
Yatish_theone said:
Guys I have also applied under 2171 code and my file reached there on 28 oct.
Is there a chance?
One more point is my file hasn't come back..
Can it be clue that it has been accepted?
Pls help..
Sorry to say, but there is a post just under your post.

Re: FSW 2014 - MASTER THREAD - 2171/ 2172/ 2173/ 2174 SERIES
« Reply #1262 on: December 02, 2014, 02:44:51 am »
Reply with quoteQuote
Hello Guys,

My journey for FSWP 2014 just came to an end. App date: 17th Sept NOC: 2171, Reason: Cap Reached, APP returned on the 26th of Nov according to the mail. Have to wait for EE now. Good luck guys

Unfortunately, it says 17th sep applicant got his application returned due to cap full.

kumar_s

Nov 18, 2014
Hi hollaugo,

Sorry to hear that. If you don't mind can you share the mail you recd from CIC on the forum.

I am 24th Sept Applicant for NOC: 2171.

I know now I don't stand a chance anymore, but just wanted to check the mail that you have recd, if you are kind enough to share the mail.

prarthana0505

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
File Transfer...
07-01-2015
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
22-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
will land in June...strong belief :P
ThanishN said:
Till which date CIC will accept the application

Reply pls....
They will accept till Dec 31 2014. But the process may continue up to April 2015.
Because, in Canada their year will commence from May 01 - April 30.

So, they may process the application of FSW 2014 till april 2015 in parallel to EE 2015 which starts in Jan 2015.
Once FSW is done, they will fully get on to EE.

yash_t

Nov 2, 2014
smo said:
Thanks HWarraich.

I am worried because in the instruction doc it is mentioned that any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by:

• the English or French translation; and

• an affidavit from the person who completed the translation;

• a certified copy of the original document.

Also in the certified true copies it has to be mention "I certify that this is a true copy of the original document”.

I gave only translated+notarized copy along with the photocopy of the original, didn't give the affidavit from the person who completed the translation, and also didn't mention "I certify that this is a true copy of the original document”

Are you sure it won't harm or should I send the addendum now?
I am also having the same dilemna... On the document checklist they have only asked for certified (notarized) copies along with the original copy. But on the instructions page they have asked for the affidavit too.. I havent submitted the affidavit as the notary person who translated the docuement said that by law they cannot provide any affidavit..

joshirajen

Oct 9, 2014
amrit2171 said:
Hi all,
I am new to this forum. I applied under NOC: 2171 and my application reached CIC on 8th Sept. But I have still not received any CC charge or any other mail.
Do I stand any chance or the game is over for me?

Please comment.
Hi,

I am also 2171 8th Sept Applicant but my payment mode was DD. I am also waiting for some news(don't know will that be good or bad) to come.. Fingers crossed. Hope applicants before 17th Sept can make it. :( :eek:

asab_ece

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting ..
Nomination.....
Awaiting...
AOR Received.
Awaiting
IELTS Request
jaacob99 said:
I am also a Sep 4th applicant for 2171 !!!
I am forced to believe that September applicants for 2171 might not fall in the cap !!!
Same here 4th Sept CC Applicant .

Yatish_theone

Sep 3, 2014
prarthana0505 said:
Sorry to say, but there is a post just under your post.

Re: FSW 2014 - MASTER THREAD - 2171/ 2172/ 2173/ 2174 SERIES
« Reply #1262 on: December 02, 2014, 02:44:51 am »
Reply with quoteQuote
Hello Guys,

My journey for FSWP 2014 just came to an end. App date: 17th Sept NOC: 2171, Reason: Cap Reached, APP returned on the 26th of Nov according to the mail. Have to wait for EE now. Good luck guys

Unfortunately, it says 17th sep applicant got his application returned due to cap full.
Thanks Prarthana - I was just gettig it double checked so that I can leave the hope of getting it in FSWP.
:-(
Thanks again.

smo

Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi yash_t,

Did your advocate mention "I certify that this is a true copy of the original document” in the original photocopy?

yash_t said:
I am also having the same dilemna... On the document checklist they have only asked for certified (notarized) copies along with the original copy. But on the instructions page they have asked for the affidavit too.. I havent submitted the affidavit as the notary person who translated the docuement said that by law they cannot provide any affidavit..

prats0305

Nov 20, 2014
My past employer is not providing me any letter with roles and responsibilities.
They say "We do not provide any letter which describes roles and responsibilities other than the relieving letter which is already issued to you."
Only my years of service and designation are mentioned in experience letter that I have.
Can I submit an affidavit or something else that describes my roles and responsibilities along with my application to CIC?
Will my application be accepted ? What shall I do?
Please help .. thanks..

C!C

Sep 17, 2014
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
prats0305 said:
My past employer is not providing me any letter with roles and responsibilities.
They say "We do not provide any letter which describes roles and responsibilities other than the relieving letter which is already issued to you."
Only my years of service and designation are mentioned in experience letter that I have.
Can I submit an affidavit or something else that describes my roles and responsibilities along with my application to CIC?
Will my application be accepted ? What shall I do?
Please help .. thanks..
Is your company giving you any doc saying that it is their policy not to issue reference letter with roles and responsibilities ?

if yes you need to add that with the affidavit. Yes you can give an affidavit and with that you can attach from your colleague confirming your roles and responsibilities.

if you only give your affidavit they will not consider it and it might be a waste.

Sinsi

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Dear KSA and Senior Members,

Kindly suggest , all my photo copy of the original documents are notarized by the Notary Public Lawyer .
He has put 3 type of seal , but i don't see anywhere in the seal he is saying that "“I certify that this is a true copy of the original document”,as mentioned in the CIC instructions.

I have already sent the document , kindly suggest do i need to send the additional document by getting a letter from the same notary public? mentioning that "“I certify that this is a true copy of the original document”?
Kindly suggest , If yes what are all the details i should give while posting it back .

Thanks In Advance!!