+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - MASTER THREAD - 2171/ 2172/ 2173/ 2174 SERIES

vkaushik82

Sep 13, 2014
I am 2171 applicant for September 3. As I read from the thread is that 2171 CC charging stopped on September 2. In same boat and nervous as many of the fellow members. Does any one know when will the credit card charging resumes. With Thanks Giving today and holiday season ahead, I think they may be some extended delay..

vikide

Aug 12, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
Doc's Request.
30-03-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
30-11-2014
Med's Request
30-03-2015
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passport with visa received on 4th June
LANDED..........
hopefully August month...:)
Good news has finally arrived 8)
Got PER mail few minutes back :)

Details :
Application date : 6th August 2014.
NOC :2173
DD encashment date : 10th November 2014
PER received : 27th November 2014.

All the best.

puna76

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
:)
puna76 said:
have we found 447 Apps between Nov 9th till Nov 22nd in any SS, Global SS or from any other source, bcoz as on Nov 9th it was 553 for 2171 this was till aug 28th, so till Nov 22nd it was 1000 and they have completed completeness check for the remaining 447 Apps which includes Sept and Prob Oct, if people say Nov 22nd was the last they charged where are the 447 Apps i dont even find atleast 10% like 50 Apps in any of the SS or any other source for 2171, they are focuing first on charging august n prob sept 2nd was one off, charging will presume...
Attention all experts on this forum. Request your help

I just now got an email from Citizenship_and_Immigration_Canada @ cic.gc.ca <Citizenship_and_Immigration_Canada @ cic.gc.ca>;

Content:

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

We have received your application and it will be processed according to the date it was received.
Please refer to the standard Application Processing Times for information on the average processing times for your application. Questions regarding delays and updates in e-CAS are addressed in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section.

I know it is a standard reply. But, I have never sent any email to the above address and it is the first time I am seeing this. Why did I get this email? I was feeling so bad that my app would be returned because of 2171 cap. But this email is sent today. Does that mean that my app has not yet been returned. How I wish these guys mention little bit more about what is happening...

Please note, there is no UCI no. mentioned. Only some reference no. mentioned which is in xxx-xxx format.

Common friends, I need some help here, please oblige...... every one needs help, even spiderman

ALL 2171 guys this is 5th of September Application, guys sept is in so as october RELAx... KSA also stated like me that sep guys are in and thiz absolutlely right...

skepar

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Macedonia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
puna76 said:

I just now got an email from Citizenship_and_Immigration_Canada @ cic.gc.ca <Citizenship_and_Immigration_Canada @ cic.gc.ca>;

Content:

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

We have received your application and it will be processed according to the date it was received.
Please refer to the standard Application Processing Times for information on the average processing times for your application. Questions regarding delays and updates in e-CAS are addressed in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section.

I know it is a standard reply. But, I have never sent any email to the above address and it is the first time I am seeing this. Why did I get this email? I was feeling so bad that my app would be returned because of 2171 cap. But this email is sent today. Does that mean that my app has not yet been returned. How I wish these guys mention little bit more about what is happening...

Please note, there is no UCI no. mentioned. Only some reference no. mentioned which is in xxx-xxx format.

Common friends, I need some help here, please oblige...... every one needs help, even spiderman

ALL 2171 guys this is 5th of September Application, guys sept is in so as october RELAx... KSA also stated like me that sep guys are in and thiz absolutlely right...
Hmm ... looks like promising sign dude :). You keep our hope alive! +1 from me
On the other hand When did you send follow up email to CIC I have don that yesterday so probably it will take time for response.
I think that you are IN since one member earlier who have sent follow up email to CIC they have replayed him that his application is on his way back because of CAP full.
I think this is GOOD sign ! But lets wait and see what other think about it.

Best wishes!

Tejasb

Nov 27, 2014
Dear Puna,
Can you please explain. My understanding is CIC has updated the NOC-2171 number to 1000 after relevant completion checks.
So are you saying they have just done the completeness and CC/DD encashment will still undergo for September and most probably even early Oct applicants.
My application packer reached CIC on 12th Sep.
Considering your explanation I am hoping for the best.

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Current update on fee charging & PER on the 27 Nov. 14 at 18:06 GMT
Latest CC Charged: 12 September
Latest DD encashed:3 September

Latest PER:6 August
Total CIC Apps: 10,416

Basmabooboo

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
Doc's Request.
18-01-2016
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2016
Med's Done....
1-03-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2016
puna76 said:

Content:

Sir, Madam,

Dear Puna,
May you kindly just answer this question; you say you did not send any email to the above email address, but did you send an email to any other CIC-related email address?? And you mention a reference number in the email you received - is that number familiar to you? Unique? reminds you of your validated Generic application form??
Would appreciate your feedback greatly.
Thanks,
Basma

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Current update on fee charging & PER on the 27 Nov. 14 at 19:00 GMT
Latest CC Charged: 15 September
Latest DD encashed:3 September
Latest PER:6 August
Total CIC Apps: 10,416

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dubairolla said:
Hi,

Just received SMS, my CC charged!!! :D :D :D
NOC 1111
Application received date 15-Sep-14.

What is the next step?
i didn't receive yet any email from CIC.
when i will receive PER?

gauransh83

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
vkaushik82 said:
I am 2171 applicant for September 3. As I read from the thread is that 2171 CC charging stopped on September 2. In same boat and nervous as many of the fellow members. Does any one know when will the credit card charging resumes. With Thanks Giving today and holiday season ahead, I think they may be some extended delay..
Why 2173 stopped on 12/08.Any calculation on that ?

smo

Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I sent my application 2 days back. Today I found that I did a mistake!

I gave the translated and notarized copy of my marriage certificate but didn't give "an affidavit from the person who completed the translation" as mentioned the instruction.

Please note that my spouse is the Primary applicant and I showed my bank balance.

Will it be a big harm now? I am assuming case officer would ask for this kind of missing documents (If we can catch the cap) but application shouldn't be rejected.

What do u say?

ram29

Nov 13, 2014
gauransh83 said:
Same question here ..
did they put hold on processing 2173 application and started processing NOC for 111* or game over for 2173 sept applicants ?
I guess still there is some hope for sept applicatants as most of us did not receive the rejection mail ..
No News is good news

Nutty30

Oct 30, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/10/2014
abs24 said:
Hi All,

The acceptance of my application was true.
I do not have access to log in to the forum from work as the site is blocked, hence could not reply to the posts.This doesn't mean that I have posted a lie!!!

I already have a job offer letter from Canada.
I guess this is why mine was accepted.
Dear abs24 Congrats and +1 to you for sharing this info.
Can you let us know is there anything special you mentioned on your applications to intimate CIC that your application is with job offer.
Also may be this silly question but can you tell how you got job offer.
Will appreciate your help.
Thx

shubanpaik

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dears ,

Anybody working in Oracle Technologies ?
I work on Oracle Ebiz R12 , OAF , ADF and to some extend on SOA.

Please let me know if any are there , we can form a group .. What say Dears ....

I am the primary applicant FSW2014.I got my PER mail and my file is transfered to Local VO.MR done waiting for Passport request for stamping ...

Regards,

Ramesh Pai K

puna76

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
gauransh83 said:

Ratings: +0
[Good][Poor]

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

« Reply #149157 on: November 28, 2014, 04:38:36 am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: ksa0510 on November 27, 2014, 01:39:14 pm

Currently on October applications please.
This process will be over very soon & charging
should begin on or before mid Dec.2014.
Good luck to all October applicants.

I'm 2171 - Oct 02 applicant, waiting for your words to come realistic

KSA gr8 prediction this is true... please advice more..i think ur talking abt 2171

HWarraich

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015
smo said:
Guys I sent my application 2 days back. Today I found that I did a mistake!

I gave the translated and notarized copy of my marriage certificate but didn't give "an affidavit from the person who completed the translation" as mentioned the instruction.

Please note that my spouse is the Primary applicant and I showed my bank balance.

Will it be a big harm now? I am assuming case officer would ask for this kind of missing documents (If we can catch the cap) but application shouldn't be rejected.

What do u say?

an affidavit from the person who completed the translation ?

This is not required mate. If any document is not in English, only then needs to have translation and attestation/notarized.

No affidavit is required from the person who notarized the translation copy. Cool!!!!