NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
mylostworld said:
Can some one please tell me about IELTS result to be attached with application. Is it verified copy of IELTS result (TRF) or its Original (which every one has only one and can not be issued another one ) ??
About the educational assessment report, I am clear that I have to send the original but confused about IELTS. I have only one result card from IELTS and if I send it to CIO, I will not be left with anything which I need actually for some other place.

Please update ASAP.
Thanks in advance.
Yes, according to the Document Checklist, you are to submit the original of your IELTS result. You may request another original result from your test centre and where it can't be obtained, you are free to retake the test. That is what a lot of applicants did to get another result for use else where, cheers.

mylostworld

Jul 17, 2014
Pipis Husband said:
Yes, according to the Document Checklist, you are to submit the original of your IELTS result. You may request another original result from your test centre and where it can't be obtained, you are free to retake the test. That is what a lot of applicants did to get another result for use else where, cheers.
:( , I think its not easy to get another result copy

raghupsingam

Aug 18, 2014
Thanks for the response!

But I am confused because i deal with both SAP and Database, So someone who already applied can know better than me.

ekramali

Aug 18, 2014
jus go thru this pdf .. i think it mgt be helpful...jus read the IMPORTANT NOTICE:

britishcouncil.in/sites/britishcouncil.in2/files/additional_trf_1.pdf

viplavkallam

Aug 5, 2014
Hi ,Anybody can help me in choosing the right category for me among 2173/2174 NOCs?

I completed my Bachelors and Masters in computers only. (Bachelor of Computer Applications and Master of Computer Applications)

My titles from 3 Organizations are including current one:
Software Consultant Less than 6 months.
Associate Software Engineer for 3 Years
Software Developer more than 4 Years

Organization1(Worked on Phython Language):

1. Takes the requirements and implemented the applicaiton in Python Language

Organization2(Java,HTML,Struts etc):

1.Gathering the Requirements
2.Build the prototype(POC/May be can say design)
3.Participated in Coding
4.Helped in Testing the application
5.Bug fixing
6. Worked on Enhancements

Organization3: Current one(Java,HTML,AXIS Web Services):
1. Gathering the Requirements
2.Integrating with the other applications like SAP Etc;
3.Implementation of Code
4.Testing the code
5.Bug fixing etc;

So, Could you guys please help me in choosing from the above tasks which category I will fall under(2173/2174?)?
Do I fit for any other category too in case quota lasts in another NOC like 2171 etc;

Please let me know if more information needed.

vicksap

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Hi Guys,

Please provide me some inputs here. I am in the process of getting my documents ready for application for NOC 2173. Till now i have worked with 5 different companies, i have received my experience letter from mine previous 4 organisations having my R&R listed in the letter but my current compnay with whom i am working for last 1 yr is not issuing the letter having R&R mentioned, they do issues letter without R&R, i need an advise what can i do here, is it ok as i have R&R from my previous companies or do i need to get some affidavit from the notary or get the R&R listed on some page and get it signed by the supervisor, please advise.

Thanks.

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
viplavkallam said:
Hi ,Anybody can help me in choosing the right category for me among 2173/2174 NOCs?

I completed my Bachelors and Masters in computers only. (Bachelor of Computer Applications and Master of Computer Applications)

My titles from 3 Organizations are including current one:
Software Consultant Less than 6 months.
Associate Software Engineer for 3 Years
Software Developer more than 4 Years

Organization1(Worked on Phython Language):

1. Takes the requirements and implemented the applicaiton in Python Language

Organization2(Java,HTML,Struts etc):

1.Gathering the Requirements
2.Build the prototype(POC/May be can say design)
3.Participated in Coding
4.Helped in Testing the application
5.Bug fixing
6. Worked on Enhancements

Organization3: Current one(Java,HTML,AXIS Web Services):
1. Gathering the Requirements
2.Integrating with the other applications like SAP Etc;
3.Implementation of Code
4.Testing the code
5.Bug fixing etc;

So, Could you guys please help me in choosing from the above tasks which category I will fall under(2173/2174?)?
Do I fit for any other category too in case quota lasts in another NOC like 2171 etc;

Please let me know if more information needed.

Hi, try to apply for 2173 and see if your duties match for NOC 2173.
Check this link http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=2173

2174 might get capped by now and 2171 is a senior post.

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
vicksap said:
Hi Guys,

Please provide me some inputs here. I am in the process of getting my documents ready for application for NOC 2173. Till now i have worked with 5 different companies, i have received my experience letter from mine previous 4 organisations having my R&R listed in the letter but my current compnay with whom i am working for last 1 yr is not issuing the letter having R&R mentioned, they do issues letter without R&R, i need an advise what can i do here, is it ok as i have R&R from my previous companies or do i need to get some affidavit from the notary or get the R&R listed on some page and get it signed by the supervisor, please advise.

Thanks.
If experience point from previous 4 company give you enough point to apply for FSW than you don't need R&R letter from the current company.

vicksap

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
zstream said:
If experience point from previous 4 company give you enough point to apply for FSW than you don't need R&R letter from the current company.
I have almost 9 yrs of exp with the previous companies, is that enough?

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
vicksap said:
I have almost 9 yrs of exp with the previous companies, is that enough?
If exp point from those 9 years gives you point to reach 67 in total than your good.

vicksap

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
zstream said:
If exp point from those 9 years gives you point to reach 67 in total than your good.
As specified, 6 or more yrs gives the max points 15 then i think its ok if i dont have for 1 yr...thanks a lot buddy :)

soniceamon

Aug 19, 2014
i applied 2174.... received by cic 18th Aug.... any one have the idea about the estimate filled up date on 2174?? Looked on SS and compared with the official data but still no clue.... thx

ekramali

Aug 18, 2014
Which ONC should i apply for 2173 or 2174 ...below some my responsibilities and roles...

IT experience of 3.5+ years, including responsibilities like gathering Business Requirements, System Analysis, Development, Client Interaction, Oracle Business Intelligence and Data warehousing, Dimensional Modelling, Project Planning, Designing the OBIEE requirements.Works on the look and feel of the OBIEE dashboards to give smooth experience to end users. Works on the modeling aspects as well as designing the Oracle BI as per the requirements. Hands on experience of upgrading the web catalog and rpd
 Plus three years of experience in OLAP tools like Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) 11.1.1.x, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) 10.1.3.x.
 Worked extensively on OBIEE Tool involving all the 3 layers namely Physical Layer, BMM Layer and Presentation Layer
 Skilled in building Interactive Dashboards with drill-down & drill-across capabilities using Filters, Business Rules with User Identity & Roles, Profiles & Personalization.
 Good with performance improvement of OBIEE reports.
 Good with Cache Management process to improve the speed of the OBIEE.
 Good with implementing the Oracle BI (groups, data access), Metadata Objects (Subject Area, Table, and Column) and Web Catalog Objects (Dashboard, Pages, Folders, Reports)
 Proficient in working on different environments.
 Practical understanding of the Data modeling (Dimensional & Relational) concepts like Star-Schema modeling, Snowflakes modeling, fact and dimension tables modeling of data
 Strongly motivated, enjoy team work and capability of mentoring others
 Good writing, analytical, communication, leadership and interpersonal skills.
 Good with following best practices in modeling the design as well as the reports.
 Good with tuning the OBIEE performance.
 Hands on experience to how to install OBIEE 11.1.1.x.
 Hands on experience with upgrade of web catalog and rpd to the newest version as well as merging of rpd and catalog respectively.

Current ROLEs:

• To analyze the specifications provided by the client, understanding the business, planning.
• To Customize OBIEE Styles, Skins and Messages according to the client requirements
• Involve in RPD Development, Oracle BI Administration, Oracle BI Answers and dashboards.
• To Develop Physical Layer, Business Model & Mapping and Presentation Layer using Oracle BI Administration Tool.
• To improve the performance of the OBIEE reports by tuning.
• To develop different brand level Reports, Filters, and Prompts using Oracle BI Answers.
• Manage Security privileges for each Subject area and Dashboards according to user requirements.
• Maintain effectiveness in creating the dashboards by appropriately including guided navigational links and drilldowns.
• Create Drill down Hierarchies and implemented navigational concepts.
• Involved in Development, CIT, E2E, UAT, RAT, Go-Live, and Post Go Live Support.
• Create Security settings in OBIEE Admin Tool to setup groups, access privileges and query privileges.
• OBIEE server handling and deployment of RPD and Web Catalog.
• To tune the OBIEE reports using Oracle suggested techniques.
• Prepare technical and release documents with respect to every development.
• Engaged with the business understanding and providing Show and Tell to the business clients.
• Maintaining version control of the code changes and its back up restoration.

Technical skills:

Software Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), Databases: Oracle 10g, 11G
Languages SQl, PL/SQL,HTML, DHTML, ASP .NET, C,CSS,J2EE
Hardware Windows NT Server, Unix Server
Tools OBIEE 10.1.3.4.2
OBIEE 11.1.1.3
OBIEE 11.1.1.5
OBIEE 11.1.1.6

Please suggest friends

buscato

Jul 16, 2014
Good day to all!

Can someone please help me to decide which NOC code should i use? My experience is all about software testing/quality assurance analyst for over 10 years now. I saw a title information systems quality assurance analyst under NOC 2171 and I thought this should fit well on my field of expertise.

Is NOC 2171 the correct code for me?

Also I found another NOC code - 2283 (Software Testing), which is more suitable for my skills but it's not included in the 50 Eligible Occupations for FSW hence I'm contemplating on using NOC 2171. Please help me on this.

Thank you.