+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - MASTER THREAD - 2171/ 2172/ 2173/ 2174 SERIES

karthikhubli

Oct 8, 2014
Hi All,
We are planning to file the visa application in October last week for 2173. Will we make it before the cap gets filled?

Thanks,
Karthik

Krishna27

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Hi

My application under noc 2171 reached cic on 18th sep 2014. What do you guys think? Do I have a chance? I really dont want to miss this window eventhough I know that 2171 is hot category and thers nothing much I can do now

harrydudie

Jul 16, 2014
karthikhubli said:
Hi All,
We are planning to file the visa application in October last week for 2173. Will we make it before the cap gets filled?

Thanks,
Karthik
Very less (negligible) chances.. It is better to wait for Express entry program which will launch in January-2015 and try your luck der.

harrydudie

Jul 16, 2014
Krishna27 said:
Hi

My application under noc 2171 reached cic on 18th sep 2014. What do you guys think? Do I have a chance? I really dont want to miss this window eventhough I know that 2171 is hot category and thers nothing much I can do now
Touch and Go mate. !! Hope your luck prevails. Keep your fingers crossed. :)

prasadbhvn

May 30, 2014
Can any body know that , Which month applications are processing for fsw 2014?

I sent my app in September 25, just want to know the waiting time of my app.

joshirajen

Oct 9, 2014
To all who wants to know how many no. of complete applications are received by CIC, here is the link:

canadavisa.com/total-number-of-federal-skilled-worker-applications-received-by-cic.html

Search it my your NOC code. I've applied for 2171 and my application has reached CIC on 12th of September, 2014. I see there is only 311 complete applications reached for 2171. So, hope mine is under that and complete application. ;)

Any idea how long it takes for CIC to respond about an application status? Or also a confirmation that my application has been received?

Thanks in advance.. :-*

C!C

Sep 17, 2014
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
joshirajen said:
To all who wants to know how many no. of complete applications are received by CIC, here is the link:

canadavisa.com/total-number-of-federal-skilled-worker-applications-received-by-cic.html

Search it my your NOC code. I've applied for 2171 and my application has reached CIC on 12th of September, 2014. I see there is only 311 complete applications reached for 2171. So, hope mine is under that and complete application. ;)

Any idea how long it takes for CIC to respond about an application status? Or also a confirmation that my application has been received?

Thanks in advance.. :-*
that data is for the applications approved by CIC till June 16th for 2171. So half of June, Complete July and August is still to be updated.

joshirajen

Oct 9, 2014
Hey, where did you get this info from? this link also shows no. of complete applications received by CIC:

Here I see different numbers.

Krishna27

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
While I would really want my application to be accepted, I really doubt if that would happen . according to the global spreadsheet cic is currently clearing files of June 2014which I guess is mid June. So they have updated the count of 311 till say 15th of June for noc 2171. Keeping this as base if you do your math chances of September applications going through are bleak. At the most applicatons that reaches cic in the first week of August might still scrape through. Having said that truly wish for some miracle to happen.

C!C

Sep 17, 2014
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
joshirajen said:
Hey, where did you get this info from? this link also shows no. of complete applications received by CIC:

Here I see different numbers.
instead of going to third party site, i think you should go to valid site which is itself goverend by CIC

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

joshirajen

Oct 9, 2014
alwaysonnet said:
Check the global spreadsheet and as per the current trend estimated time to get any confirmation is in November.

FYI, My application reached on 23/06/2014 for NOC 2171
Hi, I am new to this forum, my application for NOC 2171 reached on 11th Sept, 2014. Can you let me know what is global spreadsheet and where can I check global spreadsheet from?

TIA :)

joshirajen

Oct 9, 2014
C!C said:
instead of going to third party site, i think you should go to valid site which is itself goverend by CIC

cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp
Hey thanks for the link. Can I know what is global spreadsheet and what does that tell us? Also if you can let me know where can I check the gloabl spreadsheet from?

Thanks in advance.

C!C

Sep 17, 2014
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
joshirajen said:
Hey thanks for the link. Can I know what is global spreadsheet and what does that tell us? Also if you can let me know where can I check the gloabl spreadsheet from?

Thanks in advance.
FSWP 2014 Spreadsheet: http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet

it is basically an excel sheet created by the members itself. So when a person applies for FSWP he or she visits the spreadsheet and enters their data like this multiple users entered their data and now it is an spreadsheet which can be referred by others to know a lot of things like estimation date's etc.

Krishna27

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
harrydudie said:
Touch and Go mate. !! Hope your luck prevails. Keep your fingers crossed. :)

Thanks...now this is what I do daily ..do the math...to my surprise confidence level is only going down. Well dont intend to be pessimistic , only if I had come to know of the category sometime in February March 2014.!!!! I would be having my PER with me now!!!