London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Dec-14
jimmy52 said:
Hey,

I think 12th dec applicant file check is proof enough that cap is not full till 12th dec atleast as if cap would have been full file check would not have been done.

Thanks
Hope So...
There is also one entry named "m-jahani" of 2172 whose application returned , file date=29-dec.
but he didn't mention the reason..

Luca19

Dec 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER 13-01-2015
IELTS Request
included in the app
Med's Request
26-05-2015
Med's Done....
11/19-06-2015
Passport Req..
20-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
Hello, just to give light to the others about 2172, I'd like to share our timeline:

App Received: October 3, 2014
DD Encashed: December 15, 2014
PER Received: January 13, 2015

Let us all keep the faith and everything will happen at the proper time. God bless all of us.

sidhu12345

Nov 28, 2014
Dear All,

I applied for FSW 2014. NOC 2171. September 4 applicant
& I got this reply from CIC today. I mailed them on 4 Dec & got this reply on 6 Feb.
So I think that 3 sep applicant was right. Game over for all applicants who applied after 3 sep.
Start preparing for Express Entry. Best Of luck.

Good Afternoon:

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 29 January 2015 as the cap of NOC 2171 has been reached. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application package. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service. Applications are not sent via courier.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

MEM
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

skepar

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Macedonia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sidhu12345 said:
Dear All,

& I got this reply from CIC today. I mailed them on 4 Dec & got this reply on 6 Feb.
So I think that 3 sep applicant was right. Game over for all applicants who applied after 3 sep.

Good Afternoon:

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 29 January 2015 as the cap of NOC 2171 has been reached. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application package. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service. Applications are not sent via courier.

MEM
Client Service Unit
Not Just After Sep 3...
I am Sep 2 NOC 2171 and i got the same response from CIC but my application was sent back on Jan 10.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
sidhu12345 said:
Dear All,

Good Afternoon:

MEM
Client Service Unit
First of all sorry for what happend to your application and I wish you all the best in Express Entry. This is really very strange that Sep 4 applicant's application got returned on 29th Jan.This is really extremely strange way of working by CIO. How they took such a long time to return this poor person's application and let him wait and be in anxious condition throughout this period.Again, this is alos another evidence that CIO is opening all application parcels despite of cap being filled of a particular NOC and this "parcel opening process" is done on FIFO basis based on date of receipt. But really it is absurd and illogical attitude by them. The parcels of NOCs whose cap has been filled should be promptly returned by seeing the NOC number written on outside of the package. CIC/CIO have no right to play with emotions of the applicants and let them be in the state of halt during all this period and later on listen this sad news.

reet10

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Hello All,

I am also 4th Sept NOC 2171 applicant. I have also not received any reply from CIC. This scenario is really strange, around Sept application count was nowhere near CAP, not even half full. And now they are taking soo long to return the applications.
This is so frustrating, even my DD gonna expire in a week. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

sharloote

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
sent
Hi managersonline,
Why you think they have stopped charging 2172?

akther1983

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharloote said:
Hi managersonline,
Why you think they have stopped charging 2172?
Hi sharloote,
What do u think?Is there still hope for 2172?There are lot applications in their hands but they suddenly stopped charging.I think they stop charging due to CAP.But this only my personal opinion.

eturea

Nov 1, 2014
Hi friends,

NOC: 2172,
application received by CIC: 03 Nov 2014.
Method of payment: CC.

Unfortunately, my application was returned to me.

"You have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC.
You have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.
Therefore, I am not satisfied there is sufficient evidence that you meet the work experience requirement for the occupation as described by the NOC - 2172 - Database analysts and data administrators."

And, with all the information collected from this forum, reading again the letter of recommendation from my employee and the contract with him, I understand why the officer came to this conclusion. The contract is a standard one, where I am named a "PROGRAMMER". And the letter doesn't say very much to help my case. The credit card was not charged.

The application was send back to me on 17 dec 2014. I have received the package on 6 feb 2015.

Thank you all for your good hearts, and God be on your side on your journey.

Carmageddon

Apr 19, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
eturea said:
Hi friends,

NOC: 2172,
application received by CIC: 03 Nov 2014.
Method of payment: CC.

Unfortunately, my application was returned to me.

"You have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC.
You have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.
Therefore, I am not satisfied there is sufficient evidence that you meet the work experience requirement for the occupation as described by the NOC - 2172 - Database analysts and data administrators."

And, with all the information collected from this forum, reading again the letter of recommendation from my employee and the contract with him, I understand why the officer came to this conclusion. The contract is a standard one, where I am named a "PROGRAMMER". And the letter doesn't say very much to help my case. The credit card was not charged.

The application was send back to me on 17 dec 2014. I have received the package on 6 feb 2015.

Thank you all for your good hearts, and God be on your side on your journey.
Sorry to hear this brother! dont give up, and keep seeking for various immigration streams until you find one where you will get through :)

Could you please paste the reference letter based on which they rejected your application? I would like very much to compare with mine, this is one of the thing that worries me about mine (although there is nothing I can do about it now...).

And thanks for sharing.

sharloote

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
sent
akther1983 said:
Hi sharloote,
What do u think?Is there still hope for 2172?There are lot applications in their hands but they suddenly stopped charging.I think they stop charging due to CAP.But this only my personal opinion.
Hi
I don't think cap reached,but i believe they have switched on other actions like giving PER.Even if CIC has received 50 applicants each week since OCT 1,you are in cap safely.

arun22.patil

Feb 8, 2015
Yes,CIC takes time..

my file returned on 5 Feb 2015
app recived 4 sep 2014
NOC 2173

kobisundar said:
Hi All,

I submitted my FSW 2014 Application(NOC 2173) around October 10th to CIC, Nova Scotia Office. So far I haven't received any acknowledgement on that. The only information I have is the message from the courier service that it has been delivered on Oct 10

Please let me know whether is this normal, that CIC will take such longer time to acknowledge the submission.

Thanks,
Kobi

harry592

Dec 6, 2014
There is no charging reported for NOC 2172 from last 3-4 days although couple of applications were received on those dates.

Not sure if cap is filled, as lot of applicants for other NOCs also applied for 2172, after caps got filled for those NOCs.

Last charged date reported is for 10th Dec applicant. Some news came for 15th Dec also but not confirmed.

I am 18th Dec applicant and worried now.