Med's Done....
21-01-2015<br>Third line ... : 28-01-2015<br>Decision made ... : 07-03-2015
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2015
Your application would be rejected and sent back with out mandatory docs.

vijayanand

Apr 11, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
hello everyone,

i'm applying under noc 2173, waiting for IELTS score card.

vijayanand

Apr 11, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
Hello everyone,

Please read the below article and video. my intention is not to discourage my fellow applicants.
Most of you might have seen this video already. Please don't blast me.

I just want to know how good is canada job market for NOC 217x applicants.

http://canadianimmigrant.ca/community/why-some-immigrants-want-to-leave-canada
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5GuFcP010w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75TJhchn4OE
---------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEnPnuIN218

vijayanand

Apr 11, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
Till now, i was under the impression that canada job market is similar to US, though it cannot be compared to US.

hope everyone knows that for NOC 217x, there are lot of job openings in US, but getting entry into US is the most difficult part.

If you know your friends in 217x category who got job in canada, please share their experience here.

ami123

Jun 13, 2014
Primary applicant's IELTS is must. You can send your file with that. You can send IELTS of dependent later on.

srsd said:
what about NOC 2173? i have booked the Ielts aug 2nd, i have ready everything except my IELTS, my wife IELTS is july 19th, can i submit Application w/O IELTS report ? and with MY wife IELTS ?, i am the primary applicant.

sansanlaosu

Star Member
May 4, 2014
ami123 said:
Primary applicant's IELTS is must. You can send your file with that. You can send IELTS of dependent later on.
If you wish claim the adaptability points from your spouse IELTS result, you have to enclose both you and your spouse Ielts ORIGINAL reports at once. No later submission is allowed. Also she(he) has to accompany you to Canada.
Please refer to the guideline or document check list.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#eg72b

iamastar

Jun 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2014
AOR Received.
24-02-2014
LANDED..........
In canada on student Visa
Anyone with generic designation such as "system engineer" who has applied to 2172?

vijayanand

Apr 11, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
alwaysonnet said:
My package reached NS for NOC 2171 yesterday and it was signed by Doug. When I verified the proof of delivery in DHL website, I don't see any signature of received person. Is this normal?
how do you know it was signed by Doug, when you verified the proof of delivery in DHL website?

question is confusing

alwaysonnet

May 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Nomination.....
21-10-2014
File Transfer...
04-12-2014
Med's Request
13-01-2015
Med's Done....
21-01-2015<br>Third line ... : 28-01-2015<br>Decision made ... : 07-03-2015
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2015
vijayanand said:
how do you know it was signed by Doug, when you verified the proof of delivery in DHL website?

question is confusing
With your dhl tracking number, you can easily find out in their website. They clearly mention who signed or acknowledged your packet.

Furthermore, you can request proof of delivery from the website in PDF or email format.

vijayanand

Apr 11, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
alwaysonnet said:
With your dhl tracking number, you can easily find out in their website. They clearly mention who signed or acknowledged your packet.

Furthermore, you can request proof of delivery from the website in PDF or email format.
Thanks for clarifying alwaysonnnet,

i didnt know about the request for proof of delivery in PDF or email format

mmoussa

Jun 26, 2014
Hi guys,

I will be applying under NOC 2171, I have a question regarding the work experience letter, the title in the letter should exactly match the NOC "Information Technology Consultant" or it can be "Applications Consultant" or "Systems Consultant"?

Thx

sansanlaosu

Star Member
May 4, 2014
mmoussa said:
Hi guys,

I will be applying under NOC 2171, I have a question regarding the work experience letter, the title in the letter should exactly match the NOC "Information Technology Consultant" or it can be "Applications Consultant" or "Systems Consultant"?

Thx
As long as your duties and responsibilities can match to the NOC description.
Title does not require to be the exact wording.

jcanwecan

Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
Nomination.....
09-12-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
05-02-2015
Med's Done....
10-02-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
requested
VISA ISSUED...
issued..
LANDED..........
soon
Guys really really need your advice, what NOC would you say this JD falls in:

• Assist in the development, testing and implementation of new/enhanced system software, to meet user requirements according to policies, procedures and controls, changing circumstances, and existing inefficiencies.
• Document user system requirements using structured and well defined system methodologies in support of further solution implementation.
• Provide Application support to users and where necessary liaising with vendors as part of the problem resolution process.
• Identify areas of the Organization’s business operations that can be improved and develop workable solutions for implementation.
• Develop queries and reports as per user specifications.
• Ensure that change management and documentation procedures are adhered to.
• Assist in the transfer of skills gained through training and experience to other members of staff.
• Ensures the design and architecture of implemented systems considers all stakeholders and optimizes the use of available technology in providing the solution.

prerna_india

May 5, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I am about to apply for FSW and want your inputs on, which NOC 2173/2174 my job duties go with?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Software Engineer : 1st September 2012 – till now

• Independent ownership of complete SDLC cycle of software product while working closely with business analysts and clients to understand, analyze and document project requirements and translate them into functional and technical design specifications and then write, modify and integrate programming deliverables(computer code) and end to end unit and integration testing of developed software code to deliver high-volume, fault tolerant, scalable solutions(computer based software and Web applications).
• Develop technical assets employing industry best practices and latest cutting edge technologies and methodologies, that can be used in the course of business activities across teams in organization.
• Lead and co-ordinate development and deployment effort of Web application on Web Application Servers e.g. Tomcat and WebLogic on Windows or Linux OS in embedded or distributed mode across releases and environments(build and production).
• Operate with a global mindset while collaborating across teams and potential clients to have an understanding of client's business and current trends and demonstrate mastery of business and functional expertise, showing business intelligence and breakthrough thinking to bring the best of organization to the client.
• Build high performance teams and foster a positive work environment by coaching and providing room for growth for peers and new joiners, taking ownership for passing on knowledge and know-how so as to enable individuals and team grow and accomplish remarkable milestones.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Associate Software Engineer: 2nd March 2011 – 31st August 2012

• Coordinate with the peers, senior developers and designers on assigned programming tasks in order to produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code(software code).
• Track, analyze, debug and resolve defects identified in quality analysis cycles and enhancement of existing application’s feature sets in order to ensure delivery in fast paced release cycles and agile sprints.
• Developing data and process related details required to bring developed product in concordance with the processes and policies of organization: Gathered data for License Auditing of product.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please let me know if the duties listed above are good enough or i need to correct/modify them so as to map to NOC listed duties?

Moreover, to apply for 2173 do we need to have Masters degree with License for Professional Engineer??

Thanks in advance,
Prerna

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
prerna_india said:
Hi Everyone,

I am about to apply for FSW and want your inputs on, which NOC 2173/2174 my job duties go with?

Software Engineer : 1st September 2012 – till now

• Independent ownership of complete SDLC cycle of software product while working closely with business analysts and clients to understand, analyze and document project requirements and translate them into functional and technical design specifications and then write, modify and integrate programming deliverables(computer code) and end to end unit and integration testing of developed software code to deliver high-volume, fault tolerant, scalable solutions(computer based software and Web applications).
• Develop technical assets employing industry best practices and latest cutting edge technologies and methodologies, that can be used in the course of business activities across teams in organization.
• Lead and co-ordinate development and deployment effort of Web application on Web Application Servers e.g. Tomcat and WebLogic on Windows or Linux OS in embedded or distributed mode across releases and environments(build and production).
• Operate with a global mindset while collaborating across teams and potential clients to have an understanding of client's business and current trends and demonstrate mastery of business and functional expertise, showing business intelligence and breakthrough thinking to bring the best of organization to the client.
• Build high performance teams and foster a positive work environment by coaching and providing room for growth for peers and new joiners, taking ownership for passing on knowledge and know-how so as to enable individuals and team grow and accomplish remarkable milestones.

Associate Software Engineer: 2nd March 2011 – 31st August 2012

• Coordinate with the peers, senior developers and designers on assigned programming tasks in order to produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code(software code).
• Track, analyze, debug and resolve defects identified in quality analysis cycles and enhancement of existing application's feature sets in order to ensure delivery in fast paced release cycles and agile sprints.
• Developing data and process related details required to bring developed product in concordance with the processes and policies of organization: Gathered data for License Auditing of product.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please let me know if the duties listed above are good enough or i need to correct/modify them so as to map to NOC listed duties?

Moreover, to apply for 2173 do we need to have Masters degree with License for Professional Engineer??-No,you don't need it

Thanks in advance,
Prerna