Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
SSMC said:
My update in EAS is similar to walkwithlord..
I notice some funny thing is..."we received your medical result" this update appears much earlier than those "we sent you an correspondence"...etc
Hi SSMC,
Actually I don't have a job but my husband has.
So he has job permit and I am with my open work permit.
I don't think I will work for at least two years for I have a 6 years old and a 4 years old to keep me busy.
I am at Edmonton now.

Dewan123

Sep 7, 2015
Hi
anyone can suggest what does number 7 mean. i do check my application status once in a month and this month i found this post has been uploaded, i am not sure why, whereas VO asked me some doucment to submite which i did within a week since after they requested in May, but now i see this information which making me confused. anyone can suggest? thanks

1.We received your application for permanent residence on October 1, 2014.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 6, 2015.
3.We started processing your application on March 31, 2015.
4.We transferred your application to the Hong Kong office on January 13, 2015. The Hong Kong office may contact you.
5.We sent you medical instructions on March 31, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
6.Medical results have been received.
7.We sent you correspondence on May 19, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

thanks

sansanlaosu

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Dewan123 said:
Hi
anyone can suggest what does number 7 mean. i do check my application status once in a month and this month i found this post has been uploaded, i am not sure why, whereas VO asked me some doucment to submite which i did within a week since after they requested in May, but now i see this information which making me confused. anyone can suggest? thanks

2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 6, 2015.
4.We transferred your application to the Hong Kong office on January 13, 2015. The Hong Kong office may contact you.
5.We sent you medical instructions on March 31, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
7.We sent you correspondence on May 19, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

thanks
It's a statement saying they requested the following documents on that date. If you have submitted the requested documents within the timeline they given, it shouldn't be an issue.
I got my 4th line updated as yours but in different timeline.
;)

SSMC

Nov 26, 2014
Dewan123 said:
Hi

thanks
have you received the police clearance request?
in my case, it's refer to the police clearance

SSMC

Nov 26, 2014
any fellows have an idea that how long would it takes for us to receive the passport and RPRF request from HKVO after the "decision made" update in CAS

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
Thank you all for sharing, waiting good news for you all
please keep sharing any new movement from HKVO

walkwithlord

Jul 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Hi mates,
I got the golden passport request just an hour ago.
I think those who got CIC on line status updated recently will get passport request also.
So excited.

waiwera

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Hong Kong
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014
Med's Request
03-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015 Additional Med Done: 01-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected ^_^
LANDED..........
Let's try again some other time
sansanlaosu said:
HI Guys

Here is the update.
We received passport request letter and RPRF today.

Thank you all.

;) ;)

walkwithlord said:
Hi mates,
I think those who got CIC on line status updated recently will get passport request also.
So excited.
Big congrats to you both!!! Enjoy and have fun!! :D

kanadjani

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Visa Office......
HKVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Nomination.....
21-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-04-2015
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
05-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Congratulations to everyone who got these great news!
Good times :)

SSMC

Nov 26, 2014
walkwithlord said:
Hi mates,
So excited.
I received the same email today!

1 quick question, did anyone try to ask HKVO for extension on passport submission as I would have business trips next week and in mid Oct....I am afraid the passport could not return to me before my business trip in Oct.....so, I hope could extend my submission after my business trip in Oct...

did anyone has similar experience?!

dadof3kids

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
06-07-2015
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
05-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2015
LANDED..........
June 2016
Wow! So many Passport Requests issued!
Congrats to you all!

I've got my medical exam done last week, I hope that DM will come shortly.

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
Dewan123 said:
Hi

thanks
check your junk mail to be double sure. if you are using an gent, ask the agent to check their mail/junk mail.last option send a query to cic