FSW 2014 HONG KONG VISA OFFICE

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krismado said:
hi there

how long do I have to wait for medical, anything else like interview and to get landed? just got confirmation letter 2 months ago and applied 3 years ago to be sponsored by my son
It was a family sponsorship application? Or what kind? What is the status of the app?

Yaris

Apr 17, 2015
I just got my confirmation of permanent residence form last week

Just have a minor question. In another letter, it said that the landing expiry date is noted in item 33 of the confirmation of permanent residence form. I've carefully browsed through the form and still couldn't find any item 33. Could anyone here have the same problem as mine?

I knew that the landing expiry date is tied to the medical completion date. I just want to make sure everything in the form is in order. Hope they didn't give me the wrong PR confirmation form.

Regards

CAJan

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Visa Office......
HKVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2014
Nomination.....
13-11-2014
AOR Received.
02-12-2014
File Transfer...
18-03-2015
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
02-04-2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2015
Think_Positive said:
ECAS online status updated just now => DECISION MADE!!
Best of luck to all of you!
May 7 applicant
Congrats!!!

May I know when you have sent your passport to the VO? I have seen from the spreadsheet that you got your passport request on March 19 already. I am a bit surprised that it still takes such a long time after that.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Think_Positive said:
ECAS online status updated just now => DECISION MADE!!
Best of luck to all of you!
May 7 applicant
Awesome congrats!

I'm also May 7 and sent my PPs in on April 8. Just got DM in ECAS on Friday.

teddiegracie

Nov 7, 2014
Quick question regarding medical exam - I recently completed my medical exam, and at the end of the session, I was given a sheet titled "eMedical Information Sheet" with my IME # and picture on it. The doctor said that although the results will be uploaded electronically, I still need to send this sheet to the VO separately.

Based on what I've been reading in this forum, it doesn't look like applicants these days need to send anything regarding the medical exam to the VO directly. Has anyone also been given a similar sheet, and if so, can you please advise whether it's necessary for me to send it? Per my doctor, my results were uploaded a week ago, but my online status still doesn't show "Medical exam received." I'm a bit anxious and thought I should double-check.

Thank you so much for your response in advance!

CAJan

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Visa Office......
HKVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2014
Nomination.....
13-11-2014
AOR Received.
02-12-2014
File Transfer...
18-03-2015
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
02-04-2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2015
Just wanted to inform everyone that I got my passport request today! :)

For those who are living in mainland-China: I am living in Shenzhen and was requested to submit the passport to VFS in Beijing rather than sending it to the VO in HK.

I hope that I get my passport back fast as I am an expat here in China and the passport also contains my Chinese residence permit that I am actually required to carry with me at all times.

Full timeline can be found beneath my nick. :)

Edit: My ECAS also already shows "Decision Made". :)

kanadjani

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Visa Office......
HKVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Nomination.....
21-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-04-2015
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
05-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2016
LANDED..........
soon
CAJan said:

For those who are living in mainland-China: I am living in Shenzhen and was requested to submit the passport to VFS in Beijing rather than sending it to the VO in HK.

I hope that I get my passport back fast as I am an expat here in China and the passport also contains my Chinese residence permit that I am actually required to carry with me at all times.

Edit: My ECAS also already shows "Decision Made". :) :)

Congratulations

yytk

Mar 21, 2015
Congrats!!!!!!!!!
CAJan said:

waiwera

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Hong Kong
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014
Med's Request
03-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015 Additional Med Done: 01-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected ^_^
LANDED..........
Let's try again some other time
CAJan said:

SUPER BIG CONGRATS, BRO!!! ;D ;D

van_2014

Feb 22, 2015
Today I got my ME and the police cert request finally :D
I did not receive any AOR before that. Feel so happy that my application is finally have some update!

Think_Positive

May 7, 2014
teddiegracie said:
Quick question regarding medical exam - I recently completed my medical exam, and at the end of the session, I was given a sheet titled "eMedical Information Sheet" with my IME # and picture on it. The doctor said that although the results will be uploaded electronically, I still need to send this sheet to the VO separately.

Based on what I've been reading in this forum, it doesn't look like applicants these days need to send anything regarding the medical exam to the VO directly. Has anyone also been given a similar sheet, and if so, can you please advise whether it's necessary for me to send it? Per my doctor, my results were uploaded a week ago, but my online status still doesn't show "Medical exam received." I'm a bit anxious and thought I should double-check.

Thank you so much for your response in advance!
Which center did you go? No one asked me to send those sheets to VO. After all, I didn't. The sheets are still with me and now I have already proceeded to "Decision Made" status. It might just be a safeguard advice from the doctor, I guess.

Think_Positive

May 7, 2014
van_2014 said:
Today I got my ME and the police cert request finally :D
I did not receive any AOR before that. Feel so happy that my application is finally have some update!
Congrats!! Appreciate if you could update your timeline to the spreadsheet or in your signature. These data are useful for applicants who are behind you.

van_2014

Feb 22, 2015
Think_Positive said:
Congrats!! Appreciate if you could update your timeline to the spreadsheet or in your signature. These data are useful for applicants who are behind you.
Yeah :) Have updated already. I didn't got the AOR but the system 2nd line wrote that start processing on 3/31/2015.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CAJan said:

Congrats! I guess those living outside HK will submit to VFS. I was directed to submit to HKVO.