+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 for SAP Consultant - PLEASE HELP !!!!!!

Apr 24, 2014
Hello All Dear Forum Members,

I am SAP FICO Consultant with 5+ years of experience with background of B.com and MBA (Finance). I am having domain experience of 3 years. Total goes up near by 8+ exp.

I wish to apply for PR, I got in touch with one of VISA consultant for the same. As I have been told that you can not apply for PR now as SAP FICO requires B.E. ( Bachelor Of Engineering ) Degree as per current rule. I not sure as I am being miss leaded by my VISA consultant.

I am in question of "How SAP FICO (as it is totaly Finance and Accounts stuff) can have a background of Engineering ?

I am really disappointed with this news and feeling very much dejected as I can never apply for Canada PR.

Forum please guide on this. Please let me know which NOC Code accommodates SAP (FICO) skill.

It will be really great help for me if anybody can guide me on this.

Regards,
Sharvari Joshi.

ziyadok

Star Member
Aug 28, 2011
Sharvari Joshi said:

I am SAP FICO Consultant with 5+ years of experience with background of B.com and MBA (Finance). I am having domain experience of 3 years. Total goes up near by 8+ exp.

I wish to apply for PR, I got in touch with one of VISA consultant for the same. As I have been told that you can not apply for PR now as SAP FICO requires B.E. ( Bachelor Of Engineering ) Degree as per current rule. I not sure as I am being miss leaded by my VISA consultant.

I am in question of "How SAP FICO (as it is totaly Finance and Accounts stuff) can have a background of Engineering ?

I am really disappointed with this news and feeling very much dejected as I can never apply for Canada PR.

Forum please guide on this. Please let me know which NOC Code accommodates SAP (FICO) skill.

Regards,
Sharvari Joshi.

This is wrong info, you would qualify for NOC1112. I am also a SAP FICO Consultant.

Maple Leaf SAP

Dec 10, 2012
Hi Sharvari Joshi,

It may be late but you would qualify NOC 2171. The only requirement is to show ‘at least one year of continuous and paid (full-time or and equal amount in part-time) work experience in a single occupation’ according to Immigration Canada.

Good luck
Bernhard
mapleleafsap.com

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
Sharvari Joshi said:

Regards,
Sharvari Joshi.
Education requirements do not need to match the NOC for 'FSW'. Either way FICO Consultants in the market are preferred to be from Finance/Accounting background.

Your Consultants are wrong. They must have heard the word SAP and ignored FICO or something.