Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-1979
Hello there! I've decided to create this thread to help us exchange experiences for those that are from Brazil and have at least the PER.
Would you join us?

Please post some detail as your timeline or so.
Thanks

lpinheiro

May 21, 2014
PinguimGuy, I tried to send a PM, but it wasn't allowed for me yet.

Any news from SPVO? I can't wait to get my MR. There is a open thread in Canada para Brasileiros forum that you should look at.

tdotgirl

Jun 27, 2013
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo, Brazil
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
It was a great idea, lpinheiro.

I think it is awesome to meet people with the same goals and dreams as me and hopefully we will meet each other In Canada. :D

I´m planning to live in Toronto or the GTA.
Where do you guys plan to live?

PinguimGuy

May 10, 2014
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-1979
lpinheiro said:
PinguimGuy, I tried to send a PM, but it wasn't allowed for me yet.

Any news from SPVO? I can't wait to get my MR. There is a open thread in Canada para Brasileiros forum that you should look at.
Strange, I don't have any configs telling the system not to allow PM from anyone. Weird.
No news from SPVO.... sorry :/ a guess we're on the same page here.

I saw the thread on Canada para Brasileiros (there I'm "Sonhador" you must have seen a post or two that I participated), the thing is most of those threads people didn't sent their app yet. I needed one that we would be in the same pos-PER phase, you know. I also invited a friend of mine that just got CC charged, so.... in a few days he is going to drop us a line here.

Nice to meet you guys here!

PinguimGuy

May 10, 2014
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-1979
tdotgirl said:
It was a great idea, lpinheiro.

I think it is awesome to meet people with the same goals and dreams as me and hopefully we will meet each other In Canada. :D

I´m planning to live in Toronto or the GTA.
Where do you guys plan to live?
Acctually the Idea was mine, but that's ok... :p

I'm planning to go to GTA too... I've already been there (Whitby) and loved it. I'll probably travel a while to see how is vancouver, calgary, but I don't think they'll catch my heart as Toronto did.

Please, any news from SP, please let us know! :)

#millionFingersCrossed

lpinheiro

May 21, 2014
Hey guys, any news on your medical request?

I'm planning to live in Toronto as well. If everything goes as planned, I hope to land there in March, 2015.

PinguimGuy

May 10, 2014
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-1979
lpinheiro said:
Hey guys, any news on your medical request?

I'm planning to live in Toronto as well. If everything goes as planned, I hope to land there in March, 2015.
No news here... I've sendo my wife's paper yesterday, I hope to get MR
For both of us.

I'll keep you guys posted

luizfper

May 2, 2014
PinguimGuy said:
No news here... I've sendo my wife's paper yesterday, I hope to get MR
For both of us.

I'll keep you guys posted
No news yet. Just another colleague has joined our "in process" group at the spreadsheet.

PinguimGuy

May 10, 2014
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-1979
luizfper said:
No news yet. Just another colleague has joined our "in process" group at the spreadsheet.
O-M, Freaking GOD! I'm almost loosing my mind over this.. this delay is killing me... Those first 2 guys were so fast processing. One of them already got PP Request. Did you guys saw that?

lpinheiro

May 21, 2014
This wait is really annoying... I can't sleep anymore ??? Hope we have good news today!

PinguimGuy said:
O-M, Freaking GOD! I'm almost loosing my mind over this.. this delay is killing me... Those first 2 guys were so fast processing. One of them already got PP Request. Did you guys saw that?

PinguimGuy

May 10, 2014
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-1979
luizfper said:
Anyone tried to contact SPVO?
I've email them, but no lucky. I asked about how to properly include my wife, but no response.

lpinheiro

May 21, 2014
Ow my god, these guys are slow these days. What's going on? My relief is that I'm not the only one waiting for the MR. :p We are all in the same boat. ??? ???

luizfper

May 2, 2014
lpinheiro said:
Ow my god, these guys are slow these days. What's going on? My relief is that I'm not the only one waiting for the MR. :p We are all in the same boat. ??? ???
That is true! I have sent them an e-mail yesterday, asking for some info on my application and they answered right away. Not much of a help, though:

"Dear Sir ,

We refer to your application for permanent residence in Canada being processed at this office.
We acknowledge receiving your message. We realize that delays in the processing of visa applications are always frustrating to all concerned. The Immigration and Refugee Protection Act requires that each person applying for a visa to Canada be screened in many different ways, including health, security and criminality.

Increasing volume can inevitably affect processing times beyond reasonable expectations. Also, delays in the processing of an application are often out of our control as some processing steps require coordination with external authorities.

Our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or as soon as more information, documents or an interview are required.
Thank you for your continued patience.

Regards"

lpinheiro

May 21, 2014
Hello everyone,

It seems that Sao Paulo VO has suspended for this year, Medical and Passport requests for PR visas.

Some Quebec applicants who sent passports to the VO, are getting calls asking if they need theirs passports now, because PR visa caps were over for this year and that they would only resume it on January/2015.

Looks like that it also apply for FSW. Let's wait and see if it's true.