+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW-2014-Application filed from INDIA

Krunal6584

Star Member
Feb 14, 2014
Neha.Saini said:
Hey Guyz!! Any update regarding 2134 Chemical engineers. I have not recieved any response from CIC yet. How long should i have to wait for any update from them?
When you have applied ?

SS1706

Star Member
Jan 24, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
sent with doc
Hi Guys

No news on cc charge from my side. Today I have sent the mail to cio for the status on my application.

As soon as I hear from them will update you guys.

Regards
Swapnil

nash2925

Mar 16, 2014
Dear Friends,

I am from Hyderabad, looking to apply for FSW visa. I have read about this visa but there are many queries in my mind.

Can someone please help me in clarifying these doubts?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Avinash

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please share your doubts nash...we will help you as much as we can.

pankhilsingh

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Hi All,

Any news on FSW 2014-15??

I went to one of the consultant today and heard printed list will surely come in May'14. And EOI system is for 2015-16 applicants..

I am confused whether to apply for this year or next..

And what EOI will be all about? How scutinization will be done??

Experts advices required..

nash2925

Mar 16, 2014
shrinivas1980 said:
Please share your doubts nash...we will help you as much as we can.
Dear Shrinivas,

Thanks for your reply. My queries

1. I think, CIC will accept FSW applications from May 06, 2014. So, I wanted to be ready with all necessary documents as my occupation (Software Engineer) has high demand. As part of that, I have done my IELTS with good score. Now, I want to do education assessment. I am not sure where should I assess my education.is it in WES or Comparative Education Service or International Credential Assessment Service of Canada, as mentioned @ cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=681&t=6?

2. Is Nova Scotia a desired province similar to Ontario etc.? For Nova Scotia, where should I go to access my Education?

Thanks,
Avinash

Krunal6584

Star Member
Feb 14, 2014
nash2925 said:
Dear Shrinivas,

Thanks for your reply. My queries

1. I think, CIC will accept FSW applications from May 06, 2014. So, I wanted to be ready with all necessary documents as my occupation (Software Engineer) has high demand. As part of that, I have done my IELTS with good score. Now, I want to do education assessment. I am not sure where should I assess my education.is it in WES or Comparative Education Service or International Credential Assessment Service of Canada, as mentioned @ cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=681&t=6?

2. Is Nova Scotia a desired province similar to Ontario etc.? For Nova Scotia, where should I go to access my Education?

Thanks,
Avinash

Dear Avinash, you can choose WES for degree assessment. They are very fast in compare of other two.
I am not sure, these year FSWP will open but you can proceed for assessment. It is valid for 5 years.

For Nova scotia, no educational assessment is required.

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Avinash,

Krunal is absolutely correct.

Mar 24, 2014
Hi guys

Applied under FSW 2145- Petroleum Engineer. Application received on 2n January 2014.

Not heard anything from CIC. Still awaiting CC to be charged

Cap is 156. Not sure........

All documents submitted, getting nervous............

anyone in the same category and same time period of filing application????????????

nash2925

Mar 16, 2014
Krunal6584 said:
Dear Avinash, you can choose WES for degree assessment. They are very fast in compare of other two.
I am not sure, these year FSWP will open but you can proceed for assessment. It is valid for 5 years.

For Nova scotia, no educational assessment is required.
Thanks Krunal :)

patelbhavik

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Hey all,

how can I know that how much applications have been accepted by CIC for particular occupation? for example in second last post hyacintharanha has said cap is 156. is there any page on cic site which shows that out of 300 how many applications have been received and how much room available for further applications?

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patelbhavik said:
Hey all,

how can I know that how much applications have been accepted by CIC for particular occupation? for example in second last post hyacintharanha has said cap is 156. is there any page on cic site which shows that out of 300 how many applications have been received and how much room available for further applications?
check this link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

tarun234in

Mar 24, 2014
Guys,

I am planning to apply for FSWP expected to open in May 2014. I need little clarification related to documentation to be send to WES:

On the WES website, it given: Request for all mark sheets to be sent directly to WES by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations.

I have done BE from a private college (where my all exams were conducted) but my college is affilated to MDU university, so I want to know the right process to do the same. Should I need to contact my college or university, requesting them to send the documents directly to WES? Please guide.

Also, do I need to submit class 12th marksheet and certificate in the similiar manner?

param2354

Mar 25, 2014
Hey friends,

Hope you all doing great. So, I finally submitted the file at Nova scotia today for NOC 3212. Dnt know what next :-X Prayer is all I am left with now :D