Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Jyothi,

Hard luck this time :(. But, I know next time the things will be positive and pray to the God for same. Now, even I am waiting for my application back. Meanwhile, please be in touch.

Take care and Regards,

patelbhavik

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
xeeshanbare said:
Bull*censored word*...my friend got DD charged in December. dont belive these consultant, the biger they are, the bigger they lie....
Thanks xeeshanbare.

Mar 8, 2014
plz guide how to justify MBA part time and work experience together

Hello everyone .I am new comer here and asking my first question.I am applying for FSWP ,14.I have work experience from 2009 to 2011 and side by side I did MBA (part time ),PTU ,Jalandhar from 2009 to 2011 .I am applying for my ECA now.Following are my doubts:

1)Will WES recognize my part time MBA .If yes ,then how do they distinguish it from regular ?Do I need to submit any documents for recognizing my part time MBA to WES ?

2)If my MBA gets recognized from WES ,then will it lead to derecognition of my work ex ?(because it is also during the same years) or CIC will calculate automatically that yes ,it must have been a part time MBA ,that's why its along with job ?Are they smart enough or shld I get some documents if you people advise.

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all,

I really don't know what I should call it. But, today I received a reply from CIO-Nova Scotia over my query regarding 'my birth certificate'. Actually, as Jyothi and Swap knows the birth certificate which I had sent along with my application was in my native language Marathi. So, I was worried about my application's fate and hence, I had put this query to CIO.

Today, I received a reply from CIO and they asked me about my Date of Birth as per mentioned on my passport (and I have already replied to them).
My question is, what could be the reason that they have asked me about my DoB. Is it a positive indication of my application or just like that as a formality they asked me about my Birth details.

Your opinions will be much appreciated guys!

Thanks!

joe99

Oct 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Krunal6584 said:
I am too waiting for my documents come back. Will they send us documents by regular post or courier ?
Regular mail

joe99

Oct 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shrinivas1980 said:
Dear all,

I really don't know what I should call it. But, today I received a reply from CIO-Nova Scotia over my query regarding 'my birth certificate'. Actually, as Jyothi and Swap knows the birth certificate which I had sent along with my application was in my native language Marathi. So, I was worried about my application's fate and hence, I had put this query to CIO.

Today, I received a reply from CIO and they asked me about my Date of Birth as per mentioned on my passport (and I have already replied to them).
My question is, what could be the reason that they have asked me about my DoB. Is it a positive indication of my application or just like that as a formality they asked me about my Birth details.

Your opinions will be much appreciated guys!

Thanks!
I am unaware of such situations............But...In my opinion....it looks positive Shrini

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Jyothi,

Thanks for your supporting opinion. But, still I am really confused. In my return mail, I have put an enquiry pertaining to my DD status. So, I think I need to wait for one more month to have CIO feedback. However, I have one more good news. I have got a new Job in Pune (as Head-Pune Branch) and will be leaving Hyderabad in mid-May :).

SS1706

Star Member
Jan 24, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
sent with doc
joe99 said:
I am unaware of such situations............But...In my opinion....it looks positive Shrini
Hi Shrini

I also feel it's a positive indicator..... I would say this news will boost confidence in each of us that there still might be ray of hope..... and yes lets c want happen by end of next month.....

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Swapnil,

Thank you for supporting me. But, still I think, unless we hear from CIC we should not speculate anything.

joe99

Oct 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shrinivas1980 said:
Hi Swapnil,

Thank you for supporting me. But, still I think, unless we hear from CIC we should not speculate anything.
Congrazzz on your new job..... Keep your hopes alive.....
Until you hear something from CIC......
Good luck :)

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot Jyothi :). Will check DD status in coming week.

Krunal6584

Star Member
Feb 14, 2014
Hi Shrinivas, I feel it is look positive and indicate that they are reviewing your application at the moment. Check with the bank after a week to make it more clear.

All the best for new job. Take care

Yousif2010

Star Member
Feb 12, 2014
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2014
Doc's Request.
02-03-2015 & 27-04-2015 (PCC Request)
Nomination.....
CC charged on 25-11-2014 (PER 23-12-2015)
AOR Received.
No AOR
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
21.08.2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
14.12.2015 / TLU 18.12.2015 (Medical Recieved)
Interview........
Waived Al Hamduilla
Passport Req..
05.01.2016 and DM on E-CAS 08.01.2016
VISA ISSUED...
5.01.2016 / Passport Received 26.01.2016
LANDED..........
July,2016 In ShaLLA
Congrats Shrinivas for your new Role wishing you all the best enshalla.
I got reply form the bank till 3.3.2014 my DD not yet charged.
I think me too i'll be waiting for my backage to come back to Dubai.