+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW-2014-Application filed from INDIA

sdosanjh

Sep 13, 2014
RAGA_BHRI said:
Going through them will take more time buddy. Its better you go and get it.

Faster and cheaper.
University says one month and same this website says. But yes, charges are little high what you will save ur time and 2 days office leave.
because procedure is go to uni, get the form, go to college, get it attested, again go to uni and pay DD and submit the form
after that either collect by hand after 30 days or they will send it to ur mailing address.

pbn9130

Oct 5, 2014
sobinpaul said:
Hi,

I have applied for FSW 2014 and the application was recived by CIO on June 18 , Below are some of my quieries.

1.What are the Differnent stages in FSW process? and under which all stages money is required. Also what is the average time duration in each of this stages.
2.How will one know whether the DD is encashed , do we get a email from CIO about it?
3.Have anyone recevied any update from CIO who have recived the application on or around June 18th,
4.Also can you tell me under which NOC will the Software tester (QA - Manual/automation/Performance) fall , would NOC 2171 fit?
Also i Have 7+ experience in QA with Master's degree in Computer Science

Regards,

Sobin

Hi...,
My application was received by CIC on the 12th of June under NOC 2132... I got a message that my CC has been charged by CIC on the 3rd of OCt. Apart from that I have not received any mail from them. I think we will receive the file number an then medicals and rprf an so on.... not sure about the expenses for medicals but 490$ for rprf...

Kindly let me know if you have any info regarding the same..
Your help would be appreciated..

Thanks & Regards

Divi707

Sep 19, 2014
hi frnds

i wantd to know that iam sending Bcom from GNDU amritsar transcripts for assessment. ???
so
1) which org to chooses.. WES or CES or any other...... suggest me which will do assesmt early and in fast way ///

2) i wanted to know that whre to get referance no of wes application form and also should that application form of wes be enclosed in envelope of sealed trascripts of uni or in that envelope contain xerox of my marksheet ???

3) any other advice.. if i left something which is to be done for assessment

Mahesh Inder Kumar

Star Member
May 26, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi but Now Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2014
Doc's Request.
04-09-2014
Nomination.....
14-01-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-04-2015
Interview........
Waiver
Passport Req..
14-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...............................
LANDED..........
16-08-2015
Guys , its good to be connecting , we can also share our thoughts and help each other on whats app, with this one can get immediate help on phone itself. I am creating a group on whats app naming "Dream Canada", requesting you to please participate and send me a PM so that I can add you in this group

ashishv

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi -> Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2014
AOR Received.
March 2015
Med's Request
May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
July 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
I have got to hear that CIC is no more accepting the Job Duties and Responsibilities affidavits as it used to in past.

In such a scenario, what is the way out to claim points under FSW for work exp where the Employer HR has told (and given over email) that it will only issue the Reference Letter as per its own standard format (which does not have any description of duties and responsibilities).

I thought of getting it done through my superiors but the superiors whom I use to report have left the company so there is hardly anyone left in the company whom I can approach.

Is there any way out for such a situation?

C!C

Sep 17, 2014
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
ashishv said:
I have got to hear that CIC is no more accepting the Job Duties and Responsibilities affidavits as it used to in past.

In such a scenario, what is the way out to claim points under FSW for work exp where the Employer HR has told (and given over email) that it will only issue the Reference Letter as per its own standard format (which does not have any description of duties and responsibilities).

I thought of getting it done through my superiors but the superiors whom I use to report have left the company so there is hardly anyone left in the company whom I can approach.

Is there any way out for such a situation?
writing alone an affadavit does not hold much value. you have to give a self affadavit and then an affadavit from a colleague confirming your duties and responsibilities. However you said your superiors have left the company in that case you can ask your team members to vouch for you.

if you cannot provide that then the email from the company confirming that they do not provide reference letter should be attached and sent to CIC they will definately consider it.

Divi707

Sep 19, 2014
hi frnds...
iam from india.... for wes payment i dnt have a credit card.... can i use my debit card overe there ???

C!C

Sep 17, 2014
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Divi707 said:
hi frnds...
iam from india.... for wes payment i dnt have a credit card.... can i use my debit card overe there ???
i don't think so debit card works ... .but u can ask your bank

Divi707

Sep 19, 2014
Is there any way of checking that i have applied for WES USA or CANADA?? .

actualy i have registered...and made payment for assesmnt at WES...got m referance no tooo ... bt the academic form which i downloaded mentions the address of new york USA at bottom.. ???

plzz help ...

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Divi707 said:
Is there any way of checking that i have applied for WES USA or CANADA?? .

actualy i have registered...and made payment for assesmnt at WES...got m referance no tooo ... bt the academic form which i downloaded mentions the address of new york USA at bottom.. ???

plzz help ...
Hello mate

I've seen some other forum members too who have similar issue.

The best starting point is by doing a google search with "WES FSWP" and that takes you to WES services for Canada FSW program. It's what I had done. U can also download forms from there.

For now go to http://www.wes.org/appstatus/indexca.aspx and login there to see if you have an account there or is it just a case of you downloading wrong form for inappropriate location.

Otherwise call them up and ask for a refund or enquire if they can shift your account to Canada WES.

GOOD LUCK.

Divi707

Sep 19, 2014
EnthuChap said:
Hello mate

I've seen some other forum members too who have similar issue.

The best starting point is by doing a google search with "WES FSWP" and that takes you to WES services for Canada FSW program. It's what I had done. U can also download forms from there.

For now go to http://www.wes.org/appstatus/indexca.aspx and login there to see if you have an account there or is it just a case of you downloading wrong form for inappropriate location.

Otherwise call them up and ask for a refund or enquire if they can shift your account to Canada WES.

GOOD LUCK.
yupz my ac is vaild on this link. ??? what next ?

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Divi707 said:
yupz my ac is vaild on this link. ??? what next ?
Download the form from here http://www.wes.org/required/ based on the country requirement. Fill it and follow the procedure.

Good luck

Dhar

Sep 23, 2014
Hi,
I am dhar from India , My qualification Masters with 4 years software engineer experience ..i tried eligibility test ,i got more than enough score (68), my bother is

1. how much score need for IELSTS EXAMS (Like 4 levels aggregate 7 (or) Each level 7 ) for FSW
2.If i apply this month for FSW for first step .They will consider this year or Express class

Thanks
Dhar

Divi707

Sep 19, 2014
EnthuChap said:
Download the form from here http://www.wes.org/required/ based on the country requirement. Fill it and follow the procedure.

Good luck
i have registerd it .. made the payment too ...... i open my a/c on WES it states " Service Level: FSWP Credential Assessment Reference Number: 2650034

so can i assume that may be i have downloaded form from WES USA .. and my Asssesment case is under WES CANADA ????

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Divi707 said:
i have registerd it .. made the payment too ...... i open my a/c on WES it states " Service Level: FSWP Credential Assessment Reference Number: 2650034

so can i assume that may be i have downloaded form from WES USA .. and my Asssesment case is under WES CANADA ????
Yes. Your assumption is correct. U r getting assessment for FSWP. Please download the form from the link I had mentioned earlier.