+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasmeno

Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
yet to be applied
BetterLife said:
It will take about 10-15 days from current trend.
BTW, i have also submitted my PP on the same date ;) ;)
Hopefully, we will get it before the weekend.
All the best for a quick Visa stamping.

FuturCanadian

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
Med's Request
27-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
14-Dec-2104
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR - 01-Apr-15 / DM- 24-Mar-15
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning for Jun
hardik_shah said:
Hi All,

I received my PER 20 days back and today I am going to submit my passport to get it re issued and i will get it back withing 10 days. I just want to know whether i will have to update CIC about change in my passport. Once the passport is renewed, I will be able to apply for PCC.

Regards,
Hardik
Hardik, Once you get the new passport, you need to update the details to the VO. This will enable them to send the MR for the new passport. If you already have a PCC done recently then you can use the same. For safety purposes you can also apply for a new PCC.

prasmeno

Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
yet to be applied
haha said:
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Decision Made
Congratulations !!!
Wish you a quick PPR as well. :)

www303

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LateDec 2014
Doc's Request.
cc 11-03-2015
BetterLife said:

One question regarding to Canada Driving Licence.
I lived in USA and i had a USA driving licence which was valid for 5 years but already expired in June 2012.
Apart from that i had a UK learning driving licence as well. Which is also expired :) :)
So, do i get any benefit of that? Should i directly get G type driving licence or i have to start from G1?
Any input will be greatly appreciate.
I don't think US DL will help you if expired.

prasmeno

Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
yet to be applied
Amit shah said:
Hi
Am 30th July Applicant.

Am Sailing on the same boat.. Medicals have been received on 13th March.

Landing Fee DD has also been encashed on 18th March.

Lets see what happened next ????

How many days it takes ??
Usually in 30-45 days from Medicals received date.

FuturCanadian

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
Med's Request
27-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
14-Dec-2104
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning for Jun
Titans said:
Hi All,

We completed our medicals on Friday Mar 20th at KIMS.

We took an appointment for 10:00 A.M a week back.

On the day of our medicals we reached the hospital by 9:30 A.M and proceeded to the Visa Medicals section. We were given a token number and asked to wait, There were a lot of people for medicals as this hospital is the only authorized hospital in Kerala to do medicals for Canada, Australia, US and UK. After waitiing for 30 mins we were called inside and our height and weight was taken, after this both my wife and me were asked to do vision test.

After the vision test we were asked to give urine and blood . I was asked to give urine again as the first test confirmed traces of sugar. in the meanwhile the doctor examined both us took our BP, pulse and checked our heart rate. he said everything is fine. The second test also confirmed traces of sugar and i had to give blood to do a kreatine test.

After 20 mins of meeting the doctor we were taken downstairs and asked to wait by the radiology dept for our chest x-rays, After waiting for about an hour we were called for chest x-ray, the x-rays were taken and we were asked to wait to meet the doctor. After 15 mins the doctor confirmed that the x-rays were good and there were no issues found.

We went back to the laboratory and asked if our blood test was ready. they said the kreatine test is ready but the Elisa test will take 4 hours. they were kind enough to give us the printout of the blood test and thank god the kreatine levels were well within the range lmit.( i hope this would be fine with the NDVO and CIC doctors also).We had lunch and by that time they gave us the blood test reports also which were clean and the staff said that they would upload the results either by the Friday night or Saturday morning.

So by gods grace we finished the medicals and the hospital has cleared us now waiting for 3rd line.

:)
Congrats Titan...+1 for the info....Wishing you a speedy process

sumu

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Any 13 March applicant(PPR requested one from NDVO) whose VFS status still shows is in processing at Canada visa office?

FuturCanadian

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
Med's Request
27-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
14-Dec-2104
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning for Jun
anon123 said:
Already done MR+RPRF on 15 JAN its about 51 days now. Is there a maximum time limit as I believe May applicants are beyond 60. If there was any issue with the background checks do they notify you and give you a chance to justify yourself or do they simply keep your file aside?
What worries me more is that I have zero travel history
Don't worry bro....sometimes it is better to have 0 travel history :D .
There is no maximum limit...each case is different. You should be getting your PPR soon.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
gulbadan.singh said:
Hey Guys
Now I am in Canada, so thought of sharing my Landing Experience with all you guys.

New Delhi: BA Counter, Staff was sweet and helpful but don't forget that the Cabin bag should be according to the guidelines only. After 1 hour of waiting we boarded our flight to London, mind you it was a long long flight but because of the excitement, we didn't feel much tiredness.

From London we boarded our flight to the Country of Dreams and were super excited. As we landed @ Toronto Airport, we went in the queue for new comers, they checked our landing papers and Officer asked us to go to Immigration Department.

At that counter, Officer asked us about our Landing papers and where we will be staying, and then told us to be seated and in the mean while he will prepare all the documents for PR. After 10 mins he called us and stamped our COPRs. The next thing he said was the best I could hear “Welcome to Canada, you are now the permanent Residents of Canada”

Then we went to the next counter, a lady provided us with SIN Forms and other important documents regarding Canada, and told us that we have to apply for SIN Card at Service Ontario office as the Counter is closed at this time, it was 10:30 PM.

Then we went to the luggage belt, took our luggage and then went to customs, officer asked us about our papers i.e. goods to carry and goods to follow, stamped them and gave us back one copy each.

That's it, this was all done in 10 mins and we completed all the formalities which were required.
Hired a cab and went straight to our hotel, where Indian food and a warm welcome was given to us, we felt very pleased and happy.

Next Day, went to Service Ontario office for SIN Registration, then on the very same day, went to TD bank as I compared Scotia n TB, but TD is better as TD also provide you with New Comer Credit Card, so you can start making your credit score right from first day.

Next Day, went to Service Ontario, for health Cards and Photo IDs, and also cleared my Written Exam for G1.

All you need is to be prepared with your plan and documents, rest everything is very very easy....
+1(karma)

FuturCanadian

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
Med's Request
27-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
14-Dec-2104
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning for Jun
haha said:
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Decision Made
Thats great news....the week starts with some positives....
+1 to you haha

anon123

Jul 19, 2013
FuturCanadian said:
Don't worry bro....sometimes it is better to have 0 travel history :D .
There is no maximum limit...each case is different. You should be getting your PPR soon.
Thanks do you know the link to view global spreadsheet?

FuturCanadian

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
Med's Request
27-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
14-Dec-2104
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning for Jun
anon123 said:
Thanks do you know the link to view global spreadsheet?
Bro...here it is...

FSWP 2014 Spreadsheet: http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet

Status
Not open for further replies.