+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
canadams said:
How much delay will it have in my processing?
Will I get my Visa before my baby is born or Visa office will grant visa only after my new born's medical is done?
As you are in States, you can also enter Canada though Land border. It will delay till July for sure. If you inform them that you intend to add you child to your application then they will not issue you visa. But if you don't then they will issue you visa but then you will have to land anyhow before you wife gives birth to a child, or else you wont be allowed to land.

gsingh80

Star Member
May 9, 2014
New Delhi
NOC Code......
canadams said:
How much delay will it have in my processing?
Will I get my Visa before my baby is born or Visa office will grant visa only after my new born's medical is done?
Please do confirm from when will you be covered under the medical scheme of Canada after entry. I think there is some gap between entry and that. As otherwise you will have to bear all the expenses for delivery in Canada which will be quite extorbitant.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
ishu_canada said:
Can someone please confirm how the end date of the VISA is decided? Is it 1 year from the date of medical?
It is 1 year from the date the Panel Physician uploads your file into eMedicals.

sidsun

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Dear friends

Given below is our schedule of pan India sessions. Kindly review the same and advise us which date would you like to confirm. Please note that seats are getting filled very quickly and hence, advise us of your decision at the earliest.

• Delhi: April 8th – 10th

• Bangalore: April 21st - 24th

• Ahmedabad: April 28th - 30th

• Mumbai: May 5th - 8th

• Delhi: May 19th - 21st

• Hyderabad: May 19th - 21st

Regards

Navaraj Tamang|Client Services Assistant

Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP)|Association of Canadian Community Colleges (ACCC)
5th Floor, Incube Business Centre, 18 Nehru Place, New Delhi – 110019, INDIA
Tel.: +91 (11) 3061-4608|Email: info@ciip-accc.in Web: www.newcomersuccess.ca

rejiss

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Charged on 23-11-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 16-12-2014
IELTS Request
Initially submitted
File Transfer...
2nd line update on 02/24/15: Started processing on 21st Feb
Med's Request
14-03-2015
Med's Done....
23-03-2015
Interview........
3rd line update on 03/31/15: Medical results have been received
Passport Req..
18-06-2015
LANDED..........
23-09-2015
gsingh80 said:
Please do confirm from when will you be covered under the medical scheme of Canada after entry. I think there is some gap between entry and that. As otherwise you will have to bear all the expenses for delivery in Canada which will be quite extorbitant.
Depends on where you intend to land....... If it is Ontario, then, generally, there is a three-month waiting period for Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP) coverage. It applies to most new residents and former residents returning to Ontario......but again, new born babies born in Ontario are exempted from the waiting period.

rejiss

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Charged on 23-11-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 16-12-2014
IELTS Request
Initially submitted
File Transfer...
2nd line update on 02/24/15: Started processing on 21st Feb
Med's Request
14-03-2015
Med's Done....
23-03-2015
Interview........
3rd line update on 03/31/15: Medical results have been received
Passport Req..
18-06-2015
LANDED..........
23-09-2015
YBear22 said:
ECAS updated by VO .. March 4th
MR and RPRF received ... March 12th
Congratulations friend!!

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
gsingh80 said:
It depends on the Province.

Alberta is 1 week after Landing.
Ontario, Quebec and British Columbia will be 3 months after Landing.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
rejiss said:
Depends on where you intend to land....... If it is Ontario, then, generally, there is a three-month waiting period for Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP) coverage. It applies to most new residents and former residents returning to Ontario......but again, new born babies born in Ontario are exempted from the waiting period.
Oh really? Do you know if that applies to the Delivery of the Baby as well?

Great info, +1!

canadams

Star Member
May 23, 2013
gsingh80 said:
thanks for the info, really helpful.

johnson.i2000

Apr 20, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
Nomination.....
PER on Sept 4, 2014
File Transfer...
complete by Gods grace
Med's Request
09 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
01 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 06, 2015
LANDED..........
July 9, 2015
Ashif Congrats on getting CoPR, when are you landing to reset the life?

ashif_eee said:
Story Starting Story Finishing:

It was actually Sep 2010 when I got an admission on Masters on a mid-ranking university of Canada (for fall 2011). On that time I was not aware that this is not the main hurdle I will have to face for entering Canada. Since, during application for student Visa, I got to know that success rate for student visa from Singapore Visa office is nearly less than 10%!!!

I made a lot of research for the careful student visa application. But I got refused mentioning that- I have not proved I have enough bonding with my home country (not sure abt the actual cause).

I was really depressed since I was expecting a lot about my career and did a lot of hard work with this visa application.

After that, my elder brother applied for Saskatchewan provincial nominee program (SINP-which is another PR program) on Jun 2011. After my application, this program turned into a slowest one ever.

During Jun 2012, CIC declared that they are not gonna open their regular FSW skilled category program on this year. They will introduce a new faster program on Jan 13 which was then shifted to May 13. Minister promised for several times that this program's application will be processed within a months.

I got myself optimistic and started preparing myself for this program (GT IELTS etc.). The program declared before 14 days (20 Apr 13) and many rules were very new like educational assessment/IELTS each band 6.0 etc. I tried to do every work within this time and dropped my file on the very opening day.

Initial steps like PER,AOR were clearing very smoothly. I was getting relaxed since minister's promise was playing on my mind....But after getting AOR from SG it was almost unbearable for me to wait for some news...

So things were not going in my favor...waiting waiting....No news....No update for any FSW13 SG applicants...

After waiting over 1.5 yrs I started prep to apply for my spouse's application from CPC-O on Aug 14.

Meanwhile I got nomination from Saskatchewan for further processing on July 14 (need to apply within Dec 14).

After this I got second line on ECAS (Oct 14) and I was getting anxious for MR....But alas, many SG FSW13 even FSW14 applicants were getting MR/PPR but no trace abt mine one....

Finally I had to know my MR news from GCMS report on Dec 14 (which was issued two months earlier) .....

[size=14pt]And now received Visa and CoPR on my hand.....

I know almost all other Visa office applicants are now on Canada from FSW13.

Even after this waiting of five yrs one thing I must say guys, patience can bring ur most desired achievements...That's what is my lesson.

I am sorry for the long writings, One message I want to deliver—that is- Don't lose hope....keep patience from ur heart....Have faith on God....U will get what u want....Since he is great!!!...He knows the best for u...

I sincerely show my heartiest gratitude to all of my brothers....sisters for their support....My painful waiting was converted to happy moments (seriously) passing with u....it feels me amazing, when somebody says that my silly suggestion helped him atleast a bit!!!

And receive my apology for whom I was not able to respond timely/correctly....Sorry guys....Dont mind for my behave, sometimes shortage of knowledge ....

I am a telecom guy....I know there are a lot of brothers/sisters from this domain....I may require employment support/suggestions from my brother/sisters (will not hesitate to ask to my family members, alright??!!! )....If I have opportunities then surely I will try my best in future too....

Will be in touch....:)

Keep praying for each other.... :)

[/size]

snowboy

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
12-11-2014
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015
Interview........
Decision made on 19th Feb 2015
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
Please help me in this.

I really don't know what to do.. My daughter cant travel to Canada now. And our visa office is Ottawa.

Sent Mail to Ottawa office, but no response yet. Have called three times & spoke to CIC Agent. They told me to mail my passport to Ottawa office alone with the letter explaining my daughter situation . And also they have asked me to wait for the response from Case officer on how to proceed further with my daughter application.

Has anyone experienced the same? Has any one got stamping from different visa office ?

Now, Can I mail mine & My wife passport to CPC Ottawa & get it stamped?

Thanks,Snowboy

raij1

Aug 2, 2013
Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- REQUEST FOR PASSPORT SUBMISSION

Hi All,

I got mail from CPC Ottawa for passport submission Smiley Smiley

I am currently living in USA. At Step 3 in e-mail
"STEP 3: SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS If you and your dependants reside in Canada"

they have mentioned the steps to send and receive passport for people on Canada. But there is no mention for people living in USA.

Shall i follow the same steps as Canada residence? It is bit confusing. Any help will be appreciated..

Thanks!

Raij1

dineshh.786

Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
PER 30th Oct 2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
15-JAN-2015
Med's Done....
19-JAn-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-Mar-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Mar-2015 received on 7-April-2015
LANDED..........
ASAP
Congrats to all who moved to the nest stage.

i see few 3rd July applicants got PPR, I hope i too get it soon.

seems my application is moving like this>>>>

My FSW App (in red)

Decison Maker-1 Decison maker-2

Status
Not open for further replies.