+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RKW

Oct 9, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2014
Nomination.....
21-11-2014 (PER Received)
IELTS Request
Sent with an application
File Transfer...
10-02-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
01-03-2015 (MR/RPRF Request)
Med's Done....
09-03-2015 (TLU on 19/03/2015)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2015 (DM on 09/05/2015)
RahulHyd said:
|| JAI SHRI RAM ||

My long standing dream of moving to Canada has finally taken shape...

I just cannot hide my excitement and elation on getting CANADA VISA stamped passport..

Thank you all for prompt assistance & helping each other with possible knowledge for guiding through every phase...

Do let me know for any help or assistance.
Rahul Tiwari

Congratulations Rahul !!!

RKW

Oct 9, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2014
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Sent with an application
File Transfer...
10-02-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
viji0158 said:
Dear Friends,

Just got my passport back with visa stamped :)

Thanks everyone for the selfless help and support offered.

Wish you all a speedy process and hope to see you all in canada soon :)

Thanks,
VJ
Congratulations VJ !!!

diesl780

Jan 14, 2015
yoya said:
Hello friends...

My application was received by CIC in September 2014. Got PER on the 6th January 2015. My VO is Pretoria.
My ECAS still saying In Process and the detail is saying '' We received your application for PR on the 17th 09 2014. No update...nothing then after.

Is this normal??? Any advice?
Hi Yoya,

Just Relax.. I have exactly Same timelines as yours. Just the VO is differnet... I would suggest have some patience.

rvp_deltario

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=#0B59D7][b][size=10pt][size=10pt]NDVO[/size][/size][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[size=10pt][color=#19864A][b]1212[/b][/color][/size]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=#1469C4]5 Jun 14[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=#1469C4]20 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=#1469C4]28 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=#1469C4]26 Dec 14[/color][/b] Med's[color=white]_[/color]update..: [b][color=#1469C4]05 Jan 15[/color][/b] DM[color=white].[/color]on[color=white].[/color]eCAS...: [b][color=#1469C4]17 Mar 15[/color][/b]
Passport Req..
[b][color=#1469C4]18 Mar 15[/color][/b] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Sent.:[b][color=#1469C4]19 Mar 15[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=#0B59D7][b]11 Mar 15[/b][/color] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Rcvd.:[b][color=#0B59D7]9 Apr 15[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[color=#19864A][b]Jul-2015[/b][/color] [img]http://melauspartners.com/animated-canadian-flag-gif-210.gif[/img]
Just to clarify, do you have some explaining to do?
Else i doubt a covering letter is needed. Simply the asked docs and print of the mail where the docs were asked should suffice.
alb123 said:
I know somebody shared the cover letter for sending MR/RPRF/PCC to NDVO, but not able to find the same. If anybody have that please share ASAP.

RKW

Oct 9, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2014
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Sent with an application
File Transfer...
10-02-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Happy kaur said:
Helo guyz..cant wait anymore..no mr yet..second line updated on 29 jan when do i xpect ma mr plz help
:(
When happy is in your name, why do you feel sad. Don't worry, stay positive, your app must be under BG checks...

rorita13

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-10-2014
AOR Received.
18-11-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITh APP.
File Transfer...
18-11-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
17-01-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2015 /Passports received 21-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-06-2015
yoleik said:
Hi Rorita how are u
any news from your side.
best luck
hi yoleik
no not yet :(
i got PPR1 (if this is what its called) 4 weeks ago and still no news for actual passport request

rorita

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
yameen said:
Guys,

I found this posts really wonderful so sharing with you people, it may help most of us:

Canadian Experience:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how many times, as an employment consultant, I have heard these words. It is one of the most often stated barriers for newcomers to Canada. Most Internationally Trained professionals (ITI's) have experience working in their chosen profession in their home country and they have the skills to perform their job so why are they asked the question “Do you have Canadian experience?”

Quite often ITI”s don't understand why they need to have Canadian experience if they know how to do the duties of the job, especially if they have done it for several years in their home country. Many people who come into our offices to get help to find employment, believe that since they have the hard skills to do the job they are the most qualified person for the job; however, working in a Canadian environment does not only require you to have the hard skills and knowledge required to do the job, but it also requires you to have soft skills.

One of the reasons that employers ask for Canadian experience is that an employer does not have the ability to check with your workplace back home to see what type of work you did and if the hard skills you possess are compatible with the work that he or she requires you to do here. Several professions have rules and procedures that need to be followed due to existing government regulations. Each nation is governed by a different set of standards and regulations, so it is inevitable that the standards you followed will differ from the ones in Canada. By working in a Canadian workplace, even if it is not in your field, you will learn that there are differences between your culture and lifestyle, and the Canadian culture and lifestyle.

When an employer is asking the question, “Do you have Canadian experience?” they are actually asking if you would fit in with your potential co-workers. Employers are wondering if you are familiar with the customs, policies and procedures that apply in Canada. I guess the question to ask yourself is how do I prove that I do have the skills they require and how do I get the Canadian experience they are looking for? I have assembled some suggestions for you to consider in your search for Canadian experience.

1.1. Volunteer, volunteer, volunteer. We all know that we want to get paid for the work we do so that we can pay the bills. Volunteering is a great way to get the Canadian experience you need, learn about the Canadian work culture, get Canadian references, practice your English, and even get good job leads which will eventually lead to that good paying job.
Your volunteer experience will play an important role in convincing future employers that you've got the skills they're looking for. To make sure it has the greatest impact, remember to:

•Set clear and realistic goals for your volunteer experiences and keep these in mind throughout the search.
•Conduct your search in the same way you would a paid position
•Be prompt and professional at all times. You never know how the people you meet in your volunteer job could help you later on finding a full-time job!
Once you have an idea of what you are looking for your next step is to explore volunteer postings. Here are some of the most popular sites for volunteering:

Volunteer Centre of Toronto offers volunteer postings, resources, workshops and more.

Charity Village provides volunteer postings, plus profiles of organizations involved in the charitable and not-for-profit sector

Planet Friendly offers volunteer opportunities in a variety of industries all across North America, including many in Toronto.

Volunteerism in Canada includes a directory of organizations as well as general information on volunteering.

1.2. Networking. We realize that you may not have the advantages of having friends, family or acquaintances as you are new to the country. This sometimes puts you at a disadvantage, but there are ways of changing this. You can join social groups, visit community centres, or join professional associations. This will enable you to meet new people who may be able to help you find a job. Very often we say that jobs are found in the hidden job market which does include your network; therefore it is important to make the connections that will help you to find the jobs that are not advertised.

To find out more about professional associations you can visit: Professional Immigrant Networks

1.3. Another option you may consider is getting involved in a Bridge Training Program. Ontario Bridge Training programs help skilled newcomers get their license or certificate in their profession or trade, so that they can work in Ontario. To find out more information about Bridging Programs in Ontario click on the link below. There you will find links to specialized programs for your profession.

http://www.citizenship.gov.on.ca/english/keyinitiatives/bridgetraining.shtml

1.4. Finally, stay motivated, positive, and persistent. Make sure that you communicate on a regular basis with friends, family and people you meet in the field in order to state motivated and connected with the workforce.

Of course what I state here is not easy but with hard work and dedication you will be able to achieve your goals and when someone in a conversation asks “Do you have Canadian experience?” you can proudly say “Yes, I do”.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks,
Yameen
Awesome man... :)

alb123

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
PER : 27-Nov-2014
File Transfer...
3-Feb-2015
Med's Request
28-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
5-Mar-2015 (Mar 21st 3rd line update)
Passport Req..
11-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-May-2015
LANDED..........
Most probably July first week...
I know somebody shared the cover letter for sending MR/RPRF/PCC to NDVO, but not able to find the same. If anybody have that please share ASAP.

shobvj

Jan 22, 2015
Hello experts please provide suggestion for me

If parents gets visa stamped and child is born after 2 months... is that possible to sponsor child under family sponsor class after parents gets PR card and job at canada?

We have already send pregnancy report to Vo along with passports regarding child birth and also raised case enquiry.

bhani

Feb 11, 2015
dear forum members...........

Did NDVO issuue any MR today??? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

OR WAS IT ANOTHER DRY DAY??? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE......

Any july applicant waiting for MR ?

Should I think for GCMS notes or CSE? Seniors please guide; your views have always been very encouraging.THANKS :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

rohan85

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
Guys,

I have booked accommodation in Downtown, Toronto from 8th June 2015. The nightly charge for a private room is $25. Bathrooms would be shared. The nightly charges depend on the length of stay and for stay for more than 29 nights, the nightly charge is just $25.

Other inclusions:
  • a bed (double rooms have two single beds), a desk, a chair, a dresser
    linen, a towel, a bedspread, a blanket, a pillow, a pillow case
    central air-conditioning
    “wired” internet access in all bedrooms (you require an ethernet chord or you can purchase one at the front desk for $5)
    NEW for 2015: All residences now have free wifi
    in-rooom phone for free local calling
    23-hour front desk
    coin operated laundry rooms (washers and dryers) on each floor
    irons and ironing boards in laundry rooms on each floor
    common rooms on each floor with kitchen facilities such as a microwave, burners, sink and fridge
    fridge rentals (for long-term guests) through Campus Fridge Rentals
    (free pick up and delivery; rates for summer (2014) 2 cubic foot $75; 3 cubic foot $85
    common rooms on each floor with flat screen TV's and lounge area
    2 to 3 shared communal washrooms on each floor with 4-5 sinks, 4-5 toilet stalls, 4-5 shower stalls in each one
    a private security guard patrolling all three residences after hours
    non-smoking residences
    easy access to the subway/metro/streetcar Toronto Transit system (TTC) just outside the door

Dundas Square is just 2 kms away and this Hostel is very close to the famous Kensington market. The initial deposit is also not that much (just $100).

More information:
http://www.ncsummer.utoronto.ca/

Feel free to PM me in case of questions :)

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jubin85 said:
Good Morning, Friends

Visa Received

Special Thanks to:
Amitesh
Annie and Stanley
ashif_eee
Palak bhai
JAL (socc3rguy)
CanOl
rvp_deltario
Diplomatru
Goku
manish baissoya
Sumesh(adisu)
and all the wonderful members of this great forum... :) :D ;D :-*
All the best to everyone waiting for updates from VO...

Looking forward to meeting you guys in person.. Let us do that in Canada...

O Canada!
Congrats! +1 :)

viji0158

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
File Transfer...
10-11-2014
Med's Request
11-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM/PPR on 27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Issued on 09-03-2015 ,PP collected on 11-03-2015
LANDED..........
29-04-2015
Thanks everyone for the wishes ;D

FuturCanadian

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
Med's Request
27-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
14-Dec-2104
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR - 01-Apr-15 / DM- 24-Mar-15
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning for Jun
cooldoc80 said:
Dear Canadian big family !

Just received My MR................... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Application 14th of july /2014

PER 7th of Nov/2014

Aor 13th of Jan/2015

MR 10th of March/2015

Vo: Bucharest

thanks to everybody for thiere help and i wish you all a fast and soon processing
Congrats Cooldoc80.....

Status
Not open for further replies.