+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

devil1234

Mar 11, 2015
Hi friends i am new to forum and i need advice on below issue.

Below are my app details

App date: aug 11, 2014
Noc 2171
PEr date: Dec 2 2014
Second line updated: Feb 19, 2015
waiting for MR

I have to travel abroad in next week on business trip.

Is it ok if i go for upfront medicals(I have UCi for me and my wife(got my wife's UCI from GCMS notes)?

Please respond..

glenn9090

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/06/2014
Doc's Request.
19/11/2014
Nomination.....
08/10/2014
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
14/11/2014
Med's Request
14/01/2015
Med's Done....
31/01/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/03/2015
LANDED..........
January 2016
devil1234 said:
Hi friends i am new to forum and i need advice on below issue.

Below are my app details

App date: aug 11, 2014
Noc 2171
PEr date: Dec 2 2014
Second line updated: Feb 19, 2015
waiting for MR

I have to travel abroad in next week on business trip.

Is it ok if i go for upfront medicals(I have UCi for me and my wife(got my wife's UCI from GCMS notes)?

Please respond..
No.. Wait for the medical email sent to you. This has a specific uci for all applicants as well as bar code. The medical center needs this form to process your medicals.

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jazzvirk said:
Thanks for replying

I am worried because I am in Germany from 6 months now. ndvo asked me last month from how long I am in Germany at that time it was not 6 months so they didn't ask for german pcc but now I afraid they will and it will be time consuming .... and they are already super slow... what should i do please advice
Voluntarily apply for German PCC and send it ...no matter the speed .. if you dont send now then when it is time for final steps they would ask you ... PCC is valid for one year so you dont have to worry about preparing another one if there is considerable delay with NDVO.

You are already in germany enjoy things and have fun at work and outside .. relax all the best!!!!

ptyagi

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
16th Oct 2014
File Transfer...
18-12-2014
Med's Request
21-05-15
Med's Done....
28-05-15
Interview........
waived & DM on 25th July 15
Passport Req..
29th July
VISA ISSUED...
03rd Aug
LANDED..........
Sept 2015.
Booba22 said:
I have a question.

My VO office asked me to pay RPRF and send a copy of renewed passport. they did not ask me for medical. is it Ok because normally they first ask for MR

before asking for RPRF.

Please would you share your knowledge?

Thank you.
Dear Booba22,

Did you also received any call from your Visa office for the payment of processing fee after second line??

I have recived a call from My Visa office regarding the payment of processing fee. My second line got updated on 18th dec.

Is this RPRF request?? i am doubtful as i havent noticed any verifications.
Also i have not receive any Mr yet.

Are u in the same situation??

angel22

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
FuturCanadian said:
You can make the payment online and then send them the receipts or you can also take a Demand Draft and send them the same.
are payments made ( RPRF) to local lisa office, becoz we did not info on how to payments. Who is payment address to. Same as when we submitting application fees?

Udaykiran

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
14-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2015
LANDED..........
Planning in June
I also sent on last Thursday, b/w I got the similar msg saying pp's forwarded to Visa Office, Bangalore.
But in VFS track status, saying it is now processing at New Delhi Visa Office.

monika3142 said:
hello everyone. ..
i hav a small confusion. ..please help..
i submitted my passports o thursday last week in jalandhar vfs...so far i hav received sms dat ur passports hav been transmitted to chandigarh visa office...after dat i didn't receive ny sms....are d passport gettin stamped in chandigarh aswell ...

yameen

Nov 9, 2014
Abu Dhabi-UAE
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-oct-2014
Nomination.....
29-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
slu-26-Aug-2015
Med's Request
20-April-2016
Med's Done....
1-May-2016
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
22-Sep-2016
Guys,

I found this posts really wonderful so sharing with you people, it may help most of us:

Canadian Experience:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don’t know how many times, as an employment consultant, I have heard these words. It is one of the most often stated barriers for newcomers to Canada. Most Internationally Trained professionals (ITI’s) have experience working in their chosen profession in their home country and they have the skills to perform their job so why are they asked the question “Do you have Canadian experience?”

Quite often ITI”s don’t understand why they need to have Canadian experience if they know how to do the duties of the job, especially if they have done it for several years in their home country. Many people who come into our offices to get help to find employment, believe that since they have the hard skills to do the job they are the most qualified person for the job; however, working in a Canadian environment does not only require you to have the hard skills and knowledge required to do the job, but it also requires you to have soft skills.

One of the reasons that employers ask for Canadian experience is that an employer does not have the ability to check with your workplace back home to see what type of work you did and if the hard skills you possess are compatible with the work that he or she requires you to do here. Several professions have rules and procedures that need to be followed due to existing government regulations. Each nation is governed by a different set of standards and regulations, so it is inevitable that the standards you followed will differ from the ones in Canada. By working in a Canadian workplace, even if it is not in your field, you will learn that there are differences between your culture and lifestyle, and the Canadian culture and lifestyle.

When an employer is asking the question, “Do you have Canadian experience?” they are actually asking if you would fit in with your potential co-workers. Employers are wondering if you are familiar with the customs, policies and procedures that apply in Canada. I guess the question to ask yourself is how do I prove that I do have the skills they require and how do I get the Canadian experience they are looking for? I have assembled some suggestions for you to consider in your search for Canadian experience.

1.1. Volunteer, volunteer, volunteer. We all know that we want to get paid for the work we do so that we can pay the bills. Volunteering is a great way to get the Canadian experience you need, learn about the Canadian work culture, get Canadian references, practice your English, and even get good job leads which will eventually lead to that good paying job.
Your volunteer experience will play an important role in convincing future employers that you’ve got the skills they’re looking for. To make sure it has the greatest impact, remember to:

•Set clear and realistic goals for your volunteer experiences and keep these in mind throughout the search.
•Conduct your search in the same way you would a paid position
•Be prompt and professional at all times. You never know how the people you meet in your volunteer job could help you later on finding a full-time job!
Once you have an idea of what you are looking for your next step is to explore volunteer postings. Here are some of the most popular sites for volunteering:

Volunteer Centre of Toronto offers volunteer postings, resources, workshops and more.

Charity Village provides volunteer postings, plus profiles of organizations involved in the charitable and not-for-profit sector

Planet Friendly offers volunteer opportunities in a variety of industries all across North America, including many in Toronto.

Volunteerism in Canada includes a directory of organizations as well as general information on volunteering.

1.2. Networking. We realize that you may not have the advantages of having friends, family or acquaintances as you are new to the country. This sometimes puts you at a disadvantage, but there are ways of changing this. You can join social groups, visit community centres, or join professional associations. This will enable you to meet new people who may be able to help you find a job. Very often we say that jobs are found in the hidden job market which does include your network; therefore it is important to make the connections that will help you to find the jobs that are not advertised.

To find out more about professional associations you can visit: Professional Immigrant Networks

1.3. Another option you may consider is getting involved in a Bridge Training Program. Ontario Bridge Training programs help skilled newcomers get their license or certificate in their profession or trade, so that they can work in Ontario. To find out more information about Bridging Programs in Ontario click on the link below. There you will find links to specialized programs for your profession.

http://www.citizenship.gov.on.ca/english/keyinitiatives/bridgetraining.shtml

1.4. Finally, stay motivated, positive, and persistent. Make sure that you communicate on a regular basis with friends, family and people you meet in the field in order to state motivated and connected with the workforce.

Of course what I state here is not easy but with hard work and dedication you will be able to achieve your goals and when someone in a conversation asks “Do you have Canadian experience?” you can proudly say “Yes, I do”.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks,
Yameen

RahulHyd

Oct 31, 2014
|| JAI SHRI RAM ||

My long standing dream of moving to Canada has finally taken shape...

I just cannot hide my excitement and elation on getting CANADA VISA stamped passport..

Thank you all for prompt assistance & helping each other with possible knowledge for guiding through every phase...

Do let me know for any help or assistance.
Rahul Tiwari

niagracalling

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b]New Delhi[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=purple][b]1111[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple][b]08-09-2014[/b][/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]DD 24-11-2014[/b][/color]
Nomination.....
[color=purple][b]PER 16-12-2014[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=purple][b]Sent[/b][/color]
File Transfer...
[color=purple][b]Started processing on 27-02-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]25-03-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]28-03-2015 Third line update 08-04-2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]Skipped (Decision Made 14-05-2015)[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]13-05-2015[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]21-05-2015[/b][/color][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canadianflag_zpsftrnold1.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canstock14162064_zpsbfe36209.jpg[/img]
YAMEEN VERY NICE N ENCOURAGING POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1 FOR SHARING

yameen said:
Guys,

I found this posts really wonderful so sharing with you people, it may help most of us:

Canadian Experience:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how many times, as an employment consultant, I have heard these words. It is one of the most often stated barriers for newcomers to Canada. Most Internationally Trained professionals (ITI's) have experience working in their chosen profession in their home country and they have the skills to perform their job so why are they asked the question “Do you have Canadian experience?”

Quite often ITI”s don't understand why they need to have Canadian experience if they know how to do the duties of the job, especially if they have done it for several years in their home country. Many people who come into our offices to get help to find employment, believe that since they have the hard skills to do the job they are the most qualified person for the job; however, working in a Canadian environment does not only require you to have the hard skills and knowledge required to do the job, but it also requires you to have soft skills.

One of the reasons that employers ask for Canadian experience is that an employer does not have the ability to check with your workplace back home to see what type of work you did and if the hard skills you possess are compatible with the work that he or she requires you to do here. Several professions have rules and procedures that need to be followed due to existing government regulations. Each nation is governed by a different set of standards and regulations, so it is inevitable that the standards you followed will differ from the ones in Canada. By working in a Canadian workplace, even if it is not in your field, you will learn that there are differences between your culture and lifestyle, and the Canadian culture and lifestyle.

When an employer is asking the question, “Do you have Canadian experience?” they are actually asking if you would fit in with your potential co-workers. Employers are wondering if you are familiar with the customs, policies and procedures that apply in Canada. I guess the question to ask yourself is how do I prove that I do have the skills they require and how do I get the Canadian experience they are looking for? I have assembled some suggestions for you to consider in your search for Canadian experience.

1.1. Volunteer, volunteer, volunteer. We all know that we want to get paid for the work we do so that we can pay the bills. Volunteering is a great way to get the Canadian experience you need, learn about the Canadian work culture, get Canadian references, practice your English, and even get good job leads which will eventually lead to that good paying job.
Your volunteer experience will play an important role in convincing future employers that you've got the skills they're looking for. To make sure it has the greatest impact, remember to:

•Set clear and realistic goals for your volunteer experiences and keep these in mind throughout the search.
•Conduct your search in the same way you would a paid position
•Be prompt and professional at all times. You never know how the people you meet in your volunteer job could help you later on finding a full-time job!
Once you have an idea of what you are looking for your next step is to explore volunteer postings. Here are some of the most popular sites for volunteering:

Volunteer Centre of Toronto offers volunteer postings, resources, workshops and more.

Charity Village provides volunteer postings, plus profiles of organizations involved in the charitable and not-for-profit sector

Planet Friendly offers volunteer opportunities in a variety of industries all across North America, including many in Toronto.

Volunteerism in Canada includes a directory of organizations as well as general information on volunteering.

1.2. Networking. We realize that you may not have the advantages of having friends, family or acquaintances as you are new to the country. This sometimes puts you at a disadvantage, but there are ways of changing this. You can join social groups, visit community centres, or join professional associations. This will enable you to meet new people who may be able to help you find a job. Very often we say that jobs are found in the hidden job market which does include your network; therefore it is important to make the connections that will help you to find the jobs that are not advertised.

To find out more about professional associations you can visit: Professional Immigrant Networks

1.3. Another option you may consider is getting involved in a Bridge Training Program. Ontario Bridge Training programs help skilled newcomers get their license or certificate in their profession or trade, so that they can work in Ontario. To find out more information about Bridging Programs in Ontario click on the link below. There you will find links to specialized programs for your profession.

http://www.citizenship.gov.on.ca/english/keyinitiatives/bridgetraining.shtml

1.4. Finally, stay motivated, positive, and persistent. Make sure that you communicate on a regular basis with friends, family and people you meet in the field in order to state motivated and connected with the workforce.

Of course what I state here is not easy but with hard work and dedication you will be able to achieve your goals and when someone in a conversation asks “Do you have Canadian experience?” you can proudly say “Yes, I do”.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks,
Yameen

fswpvisa

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Med's Request
21-11-2014
Med's Done....
29-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2015
LANDED..........
Probably Early July
For me also the online status says - is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI
I had submitted the passports at Bangalore VFS on 9th March

Udaykiran said:
I also sent on last Thursday, b/w I got the similar msg saying pp's forwarded to Visa Office, Bangalore.
But in VFS track status, saying it is now processing at New Delhi Visa Office.

FuturCanadian

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
Med's Request
27-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
14-Dec-2104
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR - 01-Apr-15 / DM- 24-Mar-15
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning for Jun
Jt6112 said:
Hello All,

This group is amazing and it was a big help for someone like me who applied without agent (Of course my friends Vaibhav and Sandeep helped me a lot throughout the journey).

Finally, I received my passports with CA PR visa stamped on it.

Again a Big Thank You!!!
Congrats Bro....here's a +1 to you

niagracalling

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b]New Delhi[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=purple][b]1111[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple][b]08-09-2014[/b][/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]DD 24-11-2014[/b][/color]
Nomination.....
[color=purple][b]PER 16-12-2014[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=purple][b]Sent[/b][/color]
File Transfer...
[color=purple][b]Started processing on 27-02-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]25-03-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]28-03-2015 Third line update 08-04-2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]Skipped (Decision Made 14-05-2015)[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]13-05-2015[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]21-05-2015[/b][/color][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canadianflag_zpsftrnold1.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canstock14162064_zpsbfe36209.jpg[/img]
CONGRATS RAHUL..............

+1 FOR YOUR GOOD THOUGHTS

RahulHyd said:
|| JAI SHRI RAM ||

I just cannot hide my excitement and elation on getting CANADA VISA stamped passport..

Thank you all for prompt assistance & helping each other with possible knowledge for guiding through every phase...

Rahul Tiwari

Udaykiran

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
14-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2015
LANDED..........
Planning in June
Congrats Rahul !! :) ;D
When did you sent your passports ? How many days it took ? am also from Hyd

RahulHyd said:
|| JAI SHRI RAM ||

Rahul Tiwari

Status
Not open for further replies.