+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mj.sb

Jun 23, 2014
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-7-2014
Doc's Request.
05-12_2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
sent with the application
Med's Request
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
18-03-2015
Passport Req..
3-11-2015
yoleik said:
Did u got your second line and when.
same VO AOR and docs request on 18/12
30 july app
Today I got my second line updated to(we started processing your application on march 5)
I'm July 14th applicant and got my AOR email and documents request on December 5th.

olegbv

Mar 28, 2014
dear friends and seniors, plz advise!! i and several dozen of other people from Ukraine have been applied for FSW 2014. but since the beginning of this year no one of us received any news from our Kyiv VO (MR, PPR etc.) That is looks like Kyiv VO merely suspend their activity in terms of FSW. we are lagging behind our neighboring VO at least for several months!! Each of us send at least one e-mail to clarify current situation with LO, but answer was the same for everyone - "Your application has been placed in the waiting list of the files to be reviewed by our adjudicating visa officer.
Please keep patience and await further email communication from our office in the near future." I'm not complaining, we just want to know - when our VO resume activity? Plz advise, any idea or steps to do to break the deadlock in the process? You will help not only to me but to dozen and dozen other applicants!! THANKS!!!

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Jaxon911 said:
Email subject is just the file number and three digit officer code in brackets. However, I just read thru the attachment. In the attachment they've given instruction on how to submit our passports and details about visa validity. They have also asked for two new photos for each applicant and updated information chart.

What's typical PPR like?
Can you post content in that attachment here so that we can figure it out if its PPR or not.

Below is PPR email which I received:

FILE:

Date:

The processing of your application appears complete at this time. Please submit the required passport(s) within 30 days as the issuance of your visa is time sensitive.

Note: As of December 1, 2011, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will no longer issue a Permanent Resident counterfoil to applicants from visa exempt countries. All applicants approved for permanent residence, whether they hold a passport from a visa exempt country or from a country requiring a visa for Canada, will continue to be issued a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) document.

Please consult our website for a complete list of visa exempt countries:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp#exemptions

If you and/or your dependent(s) hold a passport from a visa exempt country, this office will NOT require your/their passport(s) to finalize this case. Only submit the passport(s) for those persons who require a visa for Canada. For all others, submit a clear photocopy of EVERY page in their valid passport

You are also required to submit the Right of Permanent Residence fee ($490) for you to this office in New York :

http://can-am.gc.ca/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng

Passport Requirements

! Your original passport (must be valid for at least one year) and the original passports for each of your accompanying dependants.

! Please ensure that there is at least one blank page, other than the last page, in each of the passports. A parent and one or more children may share the same passport. If there is more than one child included in the parent's passport, ensure there is one blank page for each child.

! The immigrant visa placed in your passport shows an expiry date. You may enter Canada anytime before the expiry date shown on the visa; this date cannot be extended. If you fail to enter Canada before this date, you will be required to re-apply and submit new application and processing fee.

! Please note: Immigrant visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.

*** IMPORTANT REMINDER***

- On the back of one photo of each person (principal applicant and each family member), write the person's name, and enclose one photo of each person in an envelope.

- Enclose the rest of the photos of the principal applicant and family member in a separate envelope.

You MUST comply with these requirements within 30 days from the date of this letter. Return this letter with all of the documents listed above within the prescribed period. You must advise this office in writing of any change in your civil status or family composition

(i.e. marriage, divorce, birth of new child, etc) and mailing address.

This office does not acknowledge receipt of passports.

Passport(s) are returned by mail within 30 business days. This period does not include mailing time.

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Do not submit your passports at this time if:

You have married or divorced since our last correspondence
or
You have given birth to or adopted a child since our last correspondence
or
You intend to get married or divorced prior to your landing in Canada
or
If you will give birth or adopt a child prior to your landing in Canada

(if you are expecting a child and are able to land in Canada before the child is born, you should do so. Failure to land after visas are issued and before additional dependants are born will result in the need for a new application and a new fess for all family members.)

If the above conditions apply:

Your new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and undergo full processing procedures:

You should immediately send to this office:

! a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate
or
! a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected

! To take place.

Failure to follow these instructions:

If you fail to follow these instructions you will not be allowed to land in Canada with your family.

Your file is closed with the issuance of your visa and it cannot be reopened.

You will be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees for all family members

To be completed and returned with your passports

FILE NUMBER:

Permanent Resident Visa Authorization –

I agree that the permanent resident visa will be affixed to my passport and dependents' passports, if applicable.

My Permanent Resident visa will be mailed to _________________________________

Street Address:___________________________________________________
Suite/Apt #:_____________________________________________________
City:___________________________________________________________
Province/State: __________________________________________________
Zip/Postal Code: ________________________________________________
Phone #: _______________________________________________________
Fax #: _________________________________________________________
Email address: __________________________________________________
Applicants' Signature: ____________________________Date_______________

color]

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-08-2014
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
Med's Request
24 jan 2015
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22 june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30 june 2015
Has anyone come across mexico pcc process. I have send my fingerprints to canadian embassy mexico city, but did not receive any response.

And as per the process on website they will directly send my Mexico pcc to NDVO.
I am really worried. How would I know whether its being sent or not.. :eek:

I have already emailed them twice, but no response.

Anyone who can help?

Thanks

poopiee

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2015
Dear Friends,

Collected Passport from VFS today with immigrant visa stamped along with CPR....
following is my timeline
NOC:4011
NDVO.
23rd june applicant.
per: 20th oct 2014.
MR : 7th jan 2015.
PPR: 27th feb 2015.

Thanks for all the support and guidence friends...
Hope every one on this forum gets a positive outcome of our applications... wish you all a very speedy process...
all the best friends..
GOD BLESS YOU......

MapleTon

Aug 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
Nomination.....
10-11-2014 **CC Charged**
AOR Received.
01-12-2014 **PER**
File Transfer...
04-02-2015
Med's Request
17-02-2015
Med's Done....
26-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-04-2015
Congrats for achieving the perfect timing :D.

You just need to book your tickets, leave for the airport, arrive in Canada and get your PR's stamped. Then start making a base for the arrival of the new member as a Canadian citizen. You see, the kid would be a step ahead of you ;).

No need to get the VO involved now, their work is done. You have plenty of time to leave.

Andreshi said:
hello friends

I just found out my wife has 1 month pregnant.

We have already received our passports for all my family (my wife and two kids) and residency confirmation.

but now, we have a new member coming...

any advice about what should i do???

do i have to notify the visa office about it?
what opinion do you have about health insurance for pregnancy?

zaydoov

May 28, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2014
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
Med's Request
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-03-2015, Received 27-3-2015, Decision Made 25-5-2015
Passport Req..
26-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2015
Got My Medical Request Today .... RPRF yesterday :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Best wishes to everyone here

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
Nitin Patel13 said:
Dear All,......

Finally after long long wait.......I want to inform......

Its MR, PCC & RPRF.......

I have received the e-mail from my consultant.......

Also my second line update today afternoon only......its says...2.We started processing your application on March 5, 2015.

My timeline are on left.....

Hope everybody will start receiving it soon.....
Congratulations Buddy !!! :) :) :) LVO has picked up pace as well.

devpatel198030 said:
DM & PPR TODAY.

SO HAPPY, already sent my passports through VFS today. Thanks everyone for moral support.

And good luck to everyone for their next steps.

Congratulations Buddy !!! :) :) :)

Tom_sask said:
PRAISE THE LORD

Hi Guys,

With the blessings and grace of Jesus Christ my saviour, I received my stamped passport from VFS, Bangalore today.
Thank you each one for contributing wonderfully in this forum. I wish you all the best and success.

Regards,
Tom.

poopiee said:
Dear Friends,

Collected Passport from VFS today with immigrant visa stamped along with CPR....
following is my timeline
NDVO.
23rd june applicant.

Hope every one on this forum gets a positive outcome of our applications... wish you all a very speedy process...
all the best friends..
GOD BLESS YOU......

zaydoov said:

dineshh.786

Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
PER 30th Oct 2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
15-JAN-2015
Med's Done....
19-JAn-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-Mar-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Mar-2015 received on 7-April-2015
LANDED..........
ASAP
Jaxon911 said:
Email subject is just the file number and three digit officer code in brackets. However, I just read thru the attachment. In the attachment they've given instruction on how to submit our passports and details about visa validity. They have also asked for two new photos for each applicant and updated information chart.

What's typical PPR like?
Its Definitely a PPR request,send your passports to the VO and you will get it back with the VISA.

Just to eliminate any uncertainty you can wait for a day or two and your 4th line should be updated.and while sending the passport cross verify the VO address with whats mentioned in the email and CIC site

Best of luck

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
zaydoov said:

Congrats nd +1

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
poopiee said:
Dear Friends,

following is my timeline
NDVO.
23rd june applicant.

all the best friends..
GOD BLESS YOU......
Congrats nd +1

amirali.mithani

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Dallas, Texas
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 30th, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
DRUM ROLLS... DRUM ROLLS... DRUM ROLLS...

Dear Fellow Forumites,

I am thrilled to share with you all that I just received the GOLDEN E-MAIL - "READ FOR VISA" along with Passport Request instructions.
Once again thank you all for your support, guidance and assistance at each step of the visa process. I wish good luck to all of you.

Has anyone who lives in the USA sent their passport to regional visa offices in USA. For example, I live in Dallas, Texas and have a Canadian Visa Office in my city, is it possible to send the passports to them.

Thank you!

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
Goku said:
Can you post content in that attachment here so that we can figure it out if its PPR or not.

Below is PPR email which I received:

FILE:

Date:

The processing of your application appears complete at this time. Please submit the required passport(s) within 30 days as the issuance of your visa is time sensitive.

Note: As of December 1, 2011, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will no longer issue a Permanent Resident counterfoil to applicants from visa exempt countries. All applicants approved for permanent residence, whether they hold a passport from a visa exempt country or from a country requiring a visa for Canada, will continue to be issued a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) document.

Please consult our website for a complete list of visa exempt countries:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp#exemptions

If you and/or your dependent(s) hold a passport from a visa exempt country, this office will NOT require your/their passport(s) to finalize this case. Only submit the passport(s) for those persons who require a visa for Canada. For all others, submit a clear photocopy of EVERY page in their valid passport

You are also required to submit the Right of Permanent Residence fee ($490) for you to this office in New York :

http://can-am.gc.ca/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng

Passport Requirements

! Your original passport (must be valid for at least one year) and the original passports for each of your accompanying dependants.

! Please ensure that there is at least one blank page, other than the last page, in each of the passports. A parent and one or more children may share the same passport. If there is more than one child included in the parent's passport, ensure there is one blank page for each child.

! The immigrant visa placed in your passport shows an expiry date. You may enter Canada anytime before the expiry date shown on the visa; this date cannot be extended. If you fail to enter Canada before this date, you will be required to re-apply and submit new application and processing fee.

! Please note: Immigrant visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.

*** IMPORTANT REMINDER***

- On the back of one photo of each person (principal applicant and each family member), write the person's name, and enclose one photo of each person in an envelope.

- Enclose the rest of the photos of the principal applicant and family member in a separate envelope.

You MUST comply with these requirements within 30 days from the date of this letter. Return this letter with all of the documents listed above within the prescribed period. You must advise this office in writing of any change in your civil status or family composition

(i.e. marriage, divorce, birth of new child, etc) and mailing address.

This office does not acknowledge receipt of passports.

Passport(s) are returned by mail within 30 business days. This period does not include mailing time.

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Do not submit your passports at this time if:

You have married or divorced since our last correspondence
or
You have given birth to or adopted a child since our last correspondence
or
You intend to get married or divorced prior to your landing in Canada
or
If you will give birth or adopt a child prior to your landing in Canada

(if you are expecting a child and are able to land in Canada before the child is born, you should do so. Failure to land after visas are issued and before additional dependants are born will result in the need for a new application and a new fess for all family members.)

If the above conditions apply:

Your new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and undergo full processing procedures:

You should immediately send to this office:

! a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate
or
! a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected

! To take place.

Failure to follow these instructions:

If you fail to follow these instructions you will not be allowed to land in Canada with your family.

Your file is closed with the issuance of your visa and it cannot be reopened.

You will be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees for all family members

To be completed and returned with your passports

FILE NUMBER:

Permanent Resident Visa Authorization –

I agree that the permanent resident visa will be affixed to my passport and dependents' passports, if applicable.

My Permanent Resident visa will be mailed to _________________________________

Street Address:___________________________________________________
Suite/Apt #:_____________________________________________________
City:___________________________________________________________
Province/State: __________________________________________________
Zip/Postal Code: ________________________________________________
Phone #: _______________________________________________________
Fax #: _________________________________________________________
Email address: __________________________________________________
Applicants' Signature: ____________________________Date_______________

color]

Thanks!

I think what I received is PPR because content of the attachment looks pretty similar to the email above. Here are first two paragraphs of attachment:

Dear Applicant,

Your application has reached the final stage of processing. So that your permanent resident visa(s) can be issued, you must now submit the documents listed below. (Note that family members who are entitled to Canadian citizenship must travel on their Canadian passports.)
1. Two recent photographs of yourself and two recent photographs of each of your accompanying family members. The photos must meet the Photo Specifications as detailed in Appendix A.
2. The “Updated Information Chart” in Appendix B, fully completed for you and each accompanying family member.
3. A) You are a citizen of a country that is required to obtain a visa to visit Canada, please follow the instructions below regarding your passport requirements:
• Submit your original passport and the original passport(s) of your accompanying spouse and dependent children to the Visa Application Centre (VAC) in London. The passports must meet the Passport Specifications as detailed below.

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
dineshh.786 said:
Its Definitely a PPR request,send your passports to the VO and you will get it back with the VISA.

Just to eliminate any uncertainty you can wait for a day or two and your 4th line should be updated.and while sending the passport cross verify the VO address with whats mentioned in the email and CIC site

Best of luck
ok thanks!

What's the process of submitting passport to LVO? Like do I have to do it in person or thru post? And is there any additional fee / cost for submitting PP for visa?

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Jaxon911 said:
Thanks!

I think what I received is PPR because content of the attachment looks pretty similar to the email above. Here are first two paragraphs of attachment:

Dear Applicant,

Your application has reached the final stage of processing. So that your permanent resident visa(s) can be issued, you must now submit the documents listed below. (Note that family members who are entitled to Canadian citizenship must travel on their Canadian passports.)
1. Two recent photographs of yourself and two recent photographs of each of your accompanying family members. The photos must meet the Photo Specifications as detailed in Appendix A.
2. The “Updated Information Chart” in Appendix B, fully completed for you and each accompanying family member.
3. A) You are a citizen of a country that is required to obtain a visa to visit Canada, please follow the instructions below regarding your passport requirements:
• Submit your original passport and the original passport(s) of your accompanying spouse and dependent children to the Visa Application Centre (VAC) in London. The passports must meet the Passport Specifications as detailed below.

Yes its PPR. Congrats. +1 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.