+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
Dear friends

I was asked to resubmitt "background declaration form" which i ve resubmitted on 12thbfeb.. in the email in which they asked me to resubmit the form, following was mentioned:

"Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence".

Is this means tht i ve to wait for further 4 months or its just a line part of their email format??? Its already 3 months since i got PER, waiting for further 4 months seems very demotivating..

Plz share ur views.

Regards

om999

May 27, 2014
adisu01 said:
I cross checked random PPR holders name with spreadsheet entries . interestingly all of them are in medical request status. I assume VO must have completed 99% of May applications . There are 183 applicants still there in the spreadsheet with Medical request status - I crossed check 14 applicants from different decision made and 12 of them have the last update as Medical received which clearly shows the number of applicants who are still waiting for visa could be less than 100 or may be much lower than that. This increases the Chance of speedy attention on june and july applicants .

Delhi visa office has got only 5-6 visa officers who are taking decisions , The program manager is not reviewing our files. our files can be picked up for random quality check after the medicals and once they are picked up, you can expect a delay. This is to ensure that the Delhi Visa officer (DVO - I commented DVO as designated visa officer in earlier post but infact DVO stands for DELHI visa officer) decisions are correct. They will cross check everything but based on my reliable sources this is two or three in 100 of applications. CBO is the last word in decision making and he can reject your files or send them for a review again but the chances are very less at this stage.

Based on the information I got, some of the visa officers are very slow in processing files and some of them are very fast . approximately all of them together process around 40 to 50 files and some days much lower/larger than that. All the security and criminality is done at Visa office and only very few of the files are actually transferred to further security check ( Refer my old Post on this - unclassified document). If you are an Indian and have been to any of the countries, then your profile is cross checked with three database, one common, one India specific and one your travelled country specific.

Program assistants are responsible for moving the files to CBO desk. most of the time , they mess up things because of excess workload in those scenarios a newly completed medical can be placed on top of the pending files that get reviewed on that day. it makes their life easier . That actually answers why some of the july are getting visa. This has nothing to do with their application and its just sheer luck, Your CSE are reviewed by program assistants and not visa officers.

I hope this helps to reduce all of our tensions . I hope this also answers the myth surrounded by security and criminality check. Those who want to refer the security and criminality check refer this unclassified document

http://www.fas.org/asmp/campaigns/control/Canadianexemptionsfoia/FOIA_4_22_05/P5HX.pdf
Good Info +1

dream16

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
New York City
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2171, 2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
IELTS Request
Completed
File Transfer...
29-09-2014
Med's Request
11-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
July 2015 (became PR)
dream16 said:
What is a CSE, please advice on how to raise it? Also, i received PPR from email address with extension: @ international.gc.ca ==> NOT SURE if this means my case was transferred to their international UNIT or NOT...
So far, as per my consultant advice, i have forwarded Los Angeles Canada embassy that PPR email and cc'd him since he is my representative...please advice as i think this may not be correct approach.
Kindly advice friends... (MY CASE IS REGARDING transfering passport request from new delhi to los angeles canada consulate

neverbackdown

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-2014
Nomination.....
November-2014
Med's Request
Feb-2015
Med's Done....
Feb-2015
dream16 said:
What is a CSE, please advice on how to raise it? Also, i received PPR from email address with extension: @ international.gc.ca ==> NOT SURE if this means my case was transferred to their international UNIT or NOT...
So far, as per my consultant advice, i have forwarded Los Angeles Canada embassy that PPR email and cc'd him since he is my representative...please advice as i think this may not be correct approach.

Full fotm of cse is case specific enquiry.

Just search cic case specific enquiry new delhi in google and it will take u to ndvo link for cse. Fill in ur details in there along with ur query.please write urgent somewhere so that they take ur casr on priority.

Also, u can email them too for the purpose of enquiry.their email id is the same from which u received ur MR/RPRF request.

There is no need to get panic bcse cic wil allow u to get passport submitted at LA vfs office.

Indiana_Jones

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2014
Nomination.....
13-11-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
L-8.5, S-8.5, R-7.5, W-7.5
File Transfer...
20-01-2015 (2nd line update)
Med's Request
24-01-2015
Med's Done....
27-01-2015 (3rd line update on 07-02-2015)
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2015
LANDED..........
Planned in June 1st week
Thank you for this info +1.. but what is CBO?

adisu01 said:
I cross checked random PPR holders name with spreadsheet entries . interestingly all of them are in medical request status. I assume VO must have completed 99% of May applications . There are 183 applicants still there in the spreadsheet with Medical request status - I crossed check 14 applicants from different decision made and 12 of them have the last update as Medical received which clearly shows the number of applicants who are still waiting for visa could be less than 100 or may be much lower than that. This increases the Chance of speedy attention on june and july applicants .

Delhi visa office has got only 5-6 visa officers who are taking decisions , The program manager is not reviewing our files. our files can be picked up for random quality check after the medicals and once they are picked up, you can expect a delay. This is to ensure that the Delhi Visa officer (DVO - I commented DVO as designated visa officer in earlier post but infact DVO stands for DELHI visa officer) decisions are correct. They will cross check everything but based on my reliable sources this is two or three in 100 of applications. CBO is the last word in decision making and he can reject your files or send them for a review again but the chances are very less at this stage.

Based on the information I got, some of the visa officers are very slow in processing files and some of them are very fast . approximately all of them together process around 40 to 50 files and some days much lower/larger than that. All the security and criminality is done at Visa office and only very few of the files are actually transferred to further security check ( Refer my old Post on this - unclassified document). If you are an Indian and have been to any of the countries, then your profile is cross checked with three database, one common, one India specific and one your travelled country specific.

Program assistants are responsible for moving the files to CBO desk. most of the time , they mess up things because of excess workload in those scenarios a newly completed medical can be placed on top of the pending files that get reviewed on that day. it makes their life easier . That actually answers why some of the july are getting visa. This has nothing to do with their application and its just sheer luck, Your CSE are reviewed by program assistants and not visa officers.

I hope this helps to reduce all of our tensions . I hope this also answers the myth surrounded by security and criminality check. Those who want to refer the security and criminality check refer this unclassified document

http://www.fas.org/asmp/campaigns/control/Canadianexemptionsfoia/FOIA_4_22_05/P5HX.pdf

socc3rguy

Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-09-2014
Med's Request
17-11-2014
Med's Done....
27-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
It is Canada Based Officer.

Indiana_Jones said:
Thank you for this info +1.. but what is CBO?

NT_MAPLE

Jun 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014
Med's Request
14-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-12-2014
Interview........
Waived hopefully
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
adisu01 said:

Thanks for this info adisu01.. +1 to you. However, I tend to disagree with the point that program assistant places a later dated MR applicant's file on top of pending cases which reaults in faster PPR. There are just too many such cases reported here for it to be an "error" from program assistant. It looks more like a deliberate act.. or maybe sending pcc along with application indeed has some effect on faster review ..

Anyways.. it doesn't make any difference to me .. I just hope i m not one of those 3-4 cases picked up for quality review :p

Cheers!

ks08

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/05/2014
Doc's Request.
with file
Nomination.....
24/09/2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
not applicable
IELTS Request
sent with the file
File Transfer...
17/11/2014 ( PROCESSING STARTED)
Med's Request
18/11/2014
Med's Done....
25/11/2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
DM on 26/2/15 and PPR on 27/2/15
VISA ISSUED...
SOON... :)
LANDED..........
GinCan said:
Hello,

Good morning guys! Its a new day, new hope.

I hope NDVO greets us with DM/PPR today.

Timeline:

Application Received May 14
PER: Aug 21
MR/PCC/RPRF: Nov 4
Medicals done: Nov 11
Third line update: Nov 19
DM/PPR: Awaited

Have a good day ahead.

-GinCan
you will surely get it today dear... :)

malwai3x

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Doc's Request.
24-10-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
17-10-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2015
Med's Done....
Nov 2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
BOOMSHA said:
CONGRATS malwai3x
Thanks a lot Boomsha.. and congrats :)

tech2015

Aug 26, 2014
ind
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
PER 09 Dec 2014
AOR Received.
2nd line updated on 31 Jan 2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
processing started on 28 Jan 2015
Med's Request
12 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2015 , Third line update on 03rd March,2015
Interview........
no way
Passport Req..
31 march 2015 and passport sent on 06 april,2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 april 2015, passport n VISA rcv on 27 april 2015
LANDED..........
hopefully by Nov 2015
Hi diplo,

I sent a PM to you ..
pls suggest and reply.. thanks in adv...... :)

ks08

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/05/2014
Doc's Request.
with file
Nomination.....
24/09/2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
not applicable
IELTS Request
sent with the file
File Transfer...
17/11/2014 ( PROCESSING STARTED)
Med's Request
18/11/2014
Med's Done....
25/11/2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
DM on 26/2/15 and PPR on 27/2/15
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
socc3rguy said:
It is Canada Based Officer.
hey bro,

i wish today is your day for ppr...... :)

regards
KS08

NT_MAPLE

Jun 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014