+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ratul

May 9, 2014
frasiercrane said:
If you already have a UCI# from a previous application, you can send them an email requesting them to update your email address in your application. If not, wait till you get a PER (thru snail mail) and send a CSE to your VO requesting them to use the email address for further correspondence.

Absence of email address doesn't really mean that your journey is over. Though it does mean that mode of communication would be snail mail and waiting time would be much longer than the others who have mentioned email address in the generic form.
I called CIC yesterday & today through majicJack. Both cases the agents are replied me that it's early to know the status as they received it 16th December (NOC:2172).

Yesterday: She can't able to give me the UCI as it was not created yet but my application was opened & it's in processing stages. Can't proceed the conversion as line disturbed and eventually off.

Today: Agent told that they opened my application. But it's early for status. I should call them after 1 month at-least. Surprising fact is that she gave me 8 digit UCI code.

By the way my DD is not encashed yet as per my bank.

1 ) What does it mean ?

2 ) Should i mail to cic by mentioning my email ? if yes then what should i mention ?

3) What is the cic email address for this kind of communication?

smharry

Jul 9, 2014
BUNZ said:
My ecas status changed to Decision Made today.. hope to get PPR soon. I have a query. I live in the UK and chose my Visa Office to be NDVO. If and when I get my PPR how do I go about submitting it?? It seems sending passport abroad is illegal.. Anyone who was in the same situation as me and got the visa stamped or anyone who has any idea regarding it, please help. Thanks and all the best..

You can request them to transfer you to LVO for stamping.
In that case, they will issue you a new PPR from LVO. You can also write to LVO for stamping.
Few people have done it that way.
Whats your NOC code and timeline ?

MapleTon

Aug 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
Nomination.....
10-11-2014 **CC Charged**
AOR Received.
01-12-2014 **PER**
File Transfer...
04-02-2015
Med's Request
17-02-2015
Med's Done....
26-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-04-2015
As per the instructions issued to me in the IME/RPRF/PCC mailer, the IME has to be performed within 30 days of the mail and the overall instructions (RPRF/PCC) have to be complied within 45 days.

rvp_deltario said:
45 days is the usual norm.
For an extension, you will need to get an agreement by raising a CSE to your VO. If the feel the reasons indeed require an extension, they will oblige.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VIVVISVK said:
Hi All,

Please share the link for downloading the latest forms.
1) Generic Form
2) Additional Family info

Even though I have filled, don't know whether they are the latest forms.

Please help
Cheers:)
As long as they are 2014 forms - they will accept them. (Proven on multiple occasions)

CanadaTheDream

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
MapleTon said:
As per the instructions issued to me in the IME/RPRF/PCC mailer, the IME has to be performed within 30 days of the mail and the overall instructions (RPRF/PCC) have to be complied within 45 days.
Thank you for your help Mapleton .. but what if I'll not be able to perform the medical during this 30 days ? I need about 45 or 60 days to perform the medicals ..
do you think if I have a good reason ( if for example I'll be on a project or some kind of job away from my country for about a month ) will they accept to delay the medicals ??

thanks

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaTheDream said:
Thank you for your help Mapleton .. but what if I'll not be able to perform the medical during this 30 days ? I need about 45 or 60 days to perform the medicals ..
do you think if I have a good reason ( if for example I'll be on a project or some kind of job away from my country for about a month ) will they accept to delay the medicals ??

thanks
You can give medical exam in literally any country.

CanadaTheDream

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Diplomatru said:
You can give medical exam in literally any country.
Actually, by country I didn't mean country .. I mean another province/district in my country which is far away from the 2 hospitals which belongs to the CIC where I can do my medical ..
I'll be in nearly a desert for a month .. that's why I won't be able to perform the medicals..

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaTheDream said:
Actually, by country I didn't mean country .. I mean another province/district in my country which is far away from the 2 hospitals which belongs to the CIC where I can do my medical ..
I'll be in nearly a desert for a month .. that's why I won't be able to perform the medicals..
Then do the meds now as upfront.

BUNZ

Dec 10, 2013
smharry said:
You can request them to transfer you to LVO for stamping.
In that case, they will issue you a new PPR from LVO. You can also write to LVO for stamping.
Few people have done it that way.
Whats your NOC code and timeline ?
Thanks for your reply. Do you know anyone who has got his/her visa stamped that way? My NOC code is 3142 and timeline is :
App received : 20th may
PER : 9th Sep
MR : 29th Oct
MEdicals received: 17th Nov.
DM : 26th Feb

CanadaTheDream

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Diplomatru said:
Then do the meds now as upfront.
how is that possible ? I can't do the meds before I receive the medical request ..

let me explain my situation better bro.

I've received my PER on 24 Feb. 2015 .. as per the global spreadsheet and by other members who belong to the same visa office as me ( Ottawa ) , the medical request is hopefully expected on mid/late April ..

Unfortunately, during this period I won't be able to do the meds.. I can do the medicals starting from 1/6/2015 .. so that's the problem

can they extend the medical period until early June for me or not ?? that's what bothers me..

Thanks a lot bro.

smharry

Jul 9, 2014
BUNZ said:
Thanks for your reply. Do you know anyone who has got his/her visa stamped that way? My NOC code is 3142 and timeline is :
I read few posts where people had moved to US and they moved their stamping from NDVO to New York VO.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BUNZ said:
The success rate with stamping at another VO is 50/50. Sometimes they indulge the request, sometimes they don't. Give it a try.

BUNZ

Dec 10, 2013
smharry said:
I read few posts where people had moved to US and they moved their stamping from NDVO to New York VO.
Ok..I'll request NDVO to transfer my file to LVO for visa stamping once I receive my PPR.

CanadaTheDream

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Diplomatru said:
In fact you can.
it's the first time for me to know that .. how can I do it ? don't I need some sort of medical request email for verification purposes to give it to the hospital ? and how can the doctors send my results to the CIC although the CIC didn't request it yet ??

please explain more ..

Status
Not open for further replies.