+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

v_g1973

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-07-2014
Nomination.....
20-11-2014
AOR Received.
22-01-2015
Med's Request
28-01-2015
Med's Done....
04-02-2015
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
LANDED..........
30-05-2015
Jt6112 said:
Hello All,

4th Line updated for me :

My Timeline :

Application Received - 30 July 14
PER - 24 Nov 14
Second Line - 19 Jan 15
RPRF received / Paid - 25 Jan 15
Medicals received -26 Jan 15
Medicals done - 31 Jan 15
3rd Line - 3rd Feb 15
4th Line (DM) - 24 Feb 15

Congrats! Did you submit PCC with initial application or with MR request?

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
Diplomatru said:
It's just the matter of seeing things - the glass is half-full or half-empty, right?
60 days delay gives them time to finalize all ongoing assessments (not necessarily but it works for some applicants), so you might get PPR on your next due date.
so the medical if not updated in one to three weeks, the officer assigned to my file will only look back to it in its due date.
so i dont have to expect a third line till due date....
thanks
at least i have a better picture......

sbsjsk

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Per recd 27-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
21 October 2014
Med's Request
12 May 2015
Med's Done....
22 May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12 Jun 2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-Jun-2015, valid till 26/5
vish.777 said:
I found some interesting info about the proceeds of VOs, people who are bound to get a request for additional documents, go through this and do yourselves a favour of killing the wait times

applicants who got PER and have been waiting a month or two for MR and need FBI clearance, it is good idea to initiate your application for it

Here are found the Old interesting about the due date = Bring Forward Date
I think many will be interested. All About BF'D: -Only for some of us WHO did not know... BF'D is an acronym for "Bring Forward Date" in the Canadian PR processing system. Usually our file moves from BF'D to BF'D, as it is the day / date next earmarked by our VO to check our file. This Actually Serves to eliminate Unnecessary clogging of the system ... That if there is nothing to add Further in A Particular file, the VO moves to another Case file to work on, rather than holding Onto the Same One. What happens on A BF 'D In simple terms it is the date the file That Will be Looked at [again], Assessed, reviewed by your Case Officer handling at the CHC. S / he will check if anything is lacking, any further queries to be made ​​[to you], any documents to be asked or if any decisive action is to be made ​​/ taken. Basically it Serves as A 'Reminder Tool' to the Case Officer & processing That your file is not 'Forgotten'. Now, if the VO observes That is something Lacking [That Which WAS Asked for], S / he Probably Will Attempt to contact you on this BF'D day and mark another BF'D on your file. This depends on the subject of check [the all time phrase 'Case-to-Case' basis]. Sometimes, if the check report warrants, the VO might not give you another opportunity and take a decisive action. Note: The Situation is no Fluid & One really CAN Provide A sanguine Comment on it. Will the file be 'only' Looked at A BF'D No. If something like reports, results, documents etc. [Eg. background / security checks] comes to the CHC in between, your file gets opened and assessed. However, if nothing is received in between, you get another BF'D. Note once again: If They are waiting for something and it comes as Expected then the file to be processed Continues Further, if not then the next file Will be reviewed on the BFD 'only'. An Example Every time we Get A letter / Email from the CHC -it carries a 'time limit' to submit something, right? Say 45 days, 60 days or 90 days ... the ending day of that time limit is our next BF'D. As an example, if the CHC sent you a medical request [alongwith the forms] on 02 Jan 2010; and it carries a 60 day's deadline -it means your file has been marked with the next BF'D of 01 Mar 2010. HOWEVER, if your results are Medical Received before the BF'D [01 Mar 2010], say on 05 Feb 2010 -your file will be further processed on that day itself [05 Feb 2010]. If the med results did not come by earlier, then it will be opened on 01 Mar 2010 -The BF'D day. How many we BF'Ds Get Some BF'Ds are 'Routine', as exampled above. Then there are some which is either case generated or because of us. By 'case generated' I mean, [eg.] If one's Security Report is pending from an external agency -the VO gives a BF'D & waits. If the report comes in time, action is taken. If it does not, one gets another BF'D. And the Situation Continues ... By 'Because of us' * I mean if the VO Asked HAD A document for us [or A Couple of Them]. It is wise that we proceed to submit the document / s asap. Reason? The case moves faster [read: it'll open before the BF'D]. If we do not, S / he try to May contact us on the day BF'D & BF'D another log on Our file [result: Delay / S]. Delays Due to BF'Ds As Stated above, except the ' routine 'ones, other BF'Ds do delay our process. At the least [best scenario] each BF'D would be a month apart. Some might be more. The ideal action on our part is to submit anything that has been asked for asap. That would negate a BF'D. However, there can be times that something we just might not be able to send asap. In Case That we 'must' send it by the 'Deadline' -that'd Avoid another BF'D, Will not it? * Many Consultants [so Called agents] erroneously Advise us OTHERWISE. Stating, "Oh you got the meds, do not worry you have time till 60 days to do it". That's a 'bull'. I'd advise -do it asap, if the speed of your case process matters to you.
Very Informative +1 to you

tri-junction

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th May'14
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
30th Aug'14 (PER)
Med's Request
21st Oct'14
Med's Done....
15th Nov'14
Passport Req..
DM on 21st Feb15
Friends,

I have received PPR mail today. Please dont count me as new case as I have already received DM on 21st Feb.

Now that PPR has come, I will update spread sheet by EOD.

mustafa.sariya

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dubai
Hi guys...

I am 8 august applicant, received PER on 1st Dec, but no update since then....There are applicants after me who are done with second line update and medicals. What shall i assume, is there some issue with my application or will I get negative reply as decision made?

Am worried :'(

Thank you

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tri-junction said:
Friends,

I have received PPR mail today. Please dont count me as new case as I have already received DM on 21st Feb.

Congrats my friend!

pradhan12

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 JULY 2014 Received by CIC 31st July 2015
Nomination.....
25 NOVEMBER 2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
13 JANUARY 2015
Med's Done....
18 JANUARY 2015
Interview........
waived hopefully Third Line update 22nd January 2015
Passport Req..
4 MARCH 2015 DM 3 MARCH 2015
VISA ISSUED...
4 march pp dispatched
LANDED..........
07-05-2015
+1 from my side as well. Cheers

adisu01 said:
Nice to see you back friend and 501th plus one from me.

Quote from: Diplomatru on February 24, 2015, 09:17:32 pm
Thanks. +1 due
It's usually 60 days since MR.

HereICome

May 5, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=#FF4719] NDVO[/color] [img]http://prod2.dam.abbott.com/global/flags/India_Small_Flag.png[/img]
NOC Code......
[color=#FF4719] 2171[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=#FF4719] 18-Aug-2014[/color]
Nomination.....
[color=#FF4719] 08-Dec-2014 (PER)[/color]
IELTS Request
[color=#FF4719] Sent with initial app[/color]
File Transfer...
[color=#FF4719] 06-Feb-2015 [/color] [color=black] 2nd line on......:[/color][color=#FF4719] 10-Feb-2015[/color]
Med's Request
[color=#FF4719] 28-Feb-2015[/color]
Med's Done....
[color=#FF4719] 10-Mar-2015[/color][br][color=black]3rd line on......:[/color][color=#FF4719] 17-Mar-2015[/color]
Interview........
[color=#FF4719] No Interview[/color][br][color=black]Decision Made..:[/color][color=#FF4719] 12-May-2015[/color]
Passport Req..
[color=#FF4719] 11-May-2015[/color][br][color=black]Passport Sent....:[/color][color=#FF4719] 15-May-2015[/color][br][color=black]Passport Recvd..:[/color][color=#FF4719] 27-May-2015[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=#FF4719] 07-May-2015[/color]
LANDED..........
[color=#FF4719] 18-Aug-2015[/color][br][br][br][url=http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet]FSWP 2014 Spreadsheet[/url] [b][color=red]|[/color][/b] [url=http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry]FSWP 2014 Entry[/url] [b][color=red]|[/color][/b] [url=http://tinyurl.com/nwkdoge]eCas[/url]
CanOl said:
Following medical tests are conducted if everything is normal

Physical Examination: For all applicants
Urinalysis: For 5 year and older applicants
Chest X-Ray: For 11 year and older applicants
Blood pressure and Blood (HIV & Syphilis): For 15 year and older applicants

For Detailed summary chart of applicable tests visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/dmp-handbook/index.asp#chap4.7
(Credit: xXCiscoGuyXx)

1. The medical is to check illness/disease which can either
(a) Danger to public health i.e. contagious diseases
(b) Danger to public Safety
(c) Might reasonably be expected to cause an excessive deman on health or social services such as cancer, dialyses, kidney transplant etc etc

2. Therefore, no need to be bothered much abt the medical, If God forbid someone has such symptoms nothing much can be done. If an applicant's initial results are not satisfactory, further tests are conducted to rule out issues mentioned in point 1 (above). Following is list of different test conducted in medical and tips to avoid the expenses and tension of additional/confirmatory tests

3. Urinalyses: Dipstick test to check presence of following. The thresholds are +1 for any of these. In case of breach of threshold, Microscopic analysis will be conducted with following thresholds
Blood: Threshold – RBC above 10 RBC/HPF
Protein: Threshold – greater than 0.30 mg/L
Glucose: Threshold: Presence

Blood and protein can be present in healthy person based on activities/food over last 24 hrs. So, to avoid repeat test DO NOT have high protein diet, exercise, s3xual activity (48 hrs), Alcohol (5-7 days), Soft drinks, Caffeinated drinks (Tea, Coffee - also for B.P), raw tomatoes, raw leafy vegetables, or dieting (i.e. very less food). Drink at least 3 - 4 liters of water in 4 hours before the test. Otherwise, you risk incurring the expenses of Microscopic test.

If threshold of microscopic test are also breached then Serum Creatinine will be conducted. The results of this tests will be submitted and analysed by doctors in Canadian medical center, who may accept, rejected, or advise further tests for the candidate.

4. Blood test: for Syphillis and HIV. Both are s3xually transmitted diseases. Syphillis can be treated with medicine and in case of detection, doctor will prescribe the medicine. All details of this treatment will be shared with CIC/VO.

5. X-Ray: Mainly for checking early signs of T.B. Nothing much can be done about it but avoid/reduce smoking 5-7 days prior to the test to minimize chances of chest infection. If you have symptoms of chest infection, discuss it with your physician to take proper antibiotic (to avoid additional cost of repeat X-Ray). However, you should disclose it to CIC physician that that u had minor chest infection recently an took antibiotic for that. CIC is not concerned with ur regular chest infection, they want to check early signs of T.B which can be hidden by infection and first test is marked "INCONCLUSIVE" and repeated at ur cost.

6. Physical examination: Blood pressure is main concern as it may signify hypertension if systolic is above 140 and diastolic is above 90. Avoid high cholesterol and other food which are known to result in high blood pressure. JUST MAKE SURE TO REMAIN CALM, and TAKE DEEP BREATHS, and your B.P will be within normal limits. Avoid getting mad at delays or cost of medical test Shocked. Chewing gum also helps in maintaining normal B.P.

The diseases checked in Physical examination include signs for hepatitis, Cancer, Cardiac diseases, Cognitive Impairment in Adults, Developmental delay in children, Psychiatric conditions (only those which can cause DANGER TO PUBLIC SAFETY and DEMAND ON SOCIAL/MEDICAL SERVICEs, if something remains under control through regular medication and chances of further deterioration are low, it won't be an issue).

Note: If initial tests are satisfactory, usually reports are not shared with CIC/VO but if confirmation tests are conducted or treatment is prescribed then reports of initial and all subsequent tests is shared with CIC/VO. If the diseases is curable for good through medicine, the candidate is not rejected on medical grounds but the candidate is put on hold till complete recovery. The treatment is prescribed and repeated medical test is conducted after prescribed duration.

Last but not least, DO NOT HIDE/MISREPRESENT ANY MEDICAL INFORMATION FROM THE DOCTOR WHEN ASKED ABOUT IT. IN CASE OF ANY ISSUE, THE PERSON WILL BE REQUIRED TO TAKE MEDICINE/CONSULT DOCTOR in CANADA and IF AT THAT TIME IT IS DISCOVERED THAT CANDIDATE MISREPRESENTED IN MEDICAL, IT WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF PR and DEPORTATION. YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOU HAVE INVESTED IN CANADA IN TERMS OF TIME AND MONEY. The above precautions works only for healthy person to avoid COSTS / TENSION OF REPEAT tests. These CAN NOT HIDE PRESENCE OF ACTUAL/CRITICAL DISEASE.

Important Notes
Note 1: Prefer eMedical center, it speeds up the process. Canada physician panel list at http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx does not highlight eMedical facility but u can call the center and check with them. Otherwise Australian website shows eMedical logo in front of such centers on http://www.immi.gov.au/Help/Pages/immigration-panel-physicians.aspx .
Note that all center's are not same, but there is a significant overlap. (credit: ashif_eee)

Note 2: Do ask the doctor to provide eMedical Information Report. It will help CIC to locate your results and also put pressure on physician to send ur medicals earlier otherwise he will do it in his own sweet time. Sending medical test payment receipt is optional. (Credit: Rayj and xXCiscoGuyXx for link to Hanbook)

Note 3: Following medical tests are conducted if everything is normal

Physical Examination: For all applicants
Urinalysis: For 5 year and older applicants
Chest X-Ray: For 11 year and older applicants
Blood pressure and Blood (HIV & Syphilis): For 15 year and older applicants

For Detailed summary chart of applicable tests visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/dmp-handbook/index.asp#chap4.7
+1 to you.....very informative. ..

arc_fahim

Jul 9, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

HELLO ALL :),

Im applyed on 18TH DECEMBER under university lecturer NOC. I launched my application on 18th December & from DHL i know the percel received on 22nd December. But till now there are no received letter from CIC. It's been 2 months..... really worried about it .....What should i do?
& which contact number should i called???
HELP ME!!!

THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

SREECANADA

Jan 10, 2015
tri-junction said:
Friends,

Congrats!

thisismilan

Feb 24, 2015
I sent my application to CIC in November 2014.
When tracking my application. It reached there in November 3rd 2014.
I haven't received anything yet. I am starting to get worried now.
Is it normal?? Please Help!!!

gaurav_dexter

May 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2014
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
SLU - 20-04-2015
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Interview........
TLU - 26-05-2015
Passport Req..
10-08-2015 (DM - 06-08-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2015 ( PP recv back on 26-08-2015)
pappusampath said:
Hi all,

Very happy to Say Finally i got Decision Made in my ECAS........
I dont know how to express my feelings after 6 months of my MR i got this.....Thank you very much God.....

Thank you very much all your supports.......I cannot believe my eyes ...so much happy....i suppossed to raise ATIP...but before that i got this....

one question may be silly...Decision Made means +ve Answer only na.....In Ecas they mentioned as "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision." Thats the reason, i asked this question
Congrats man............ of course the decision is positive.............don't worry.......just chill and wait for PPR

BanuManu4786

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
AOR Received.
28-08-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with file.
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
Med's Request
04-11-2014
Med's Done....
11-11-2014 Further Medicals: 15-09-2015 Medical Received: 14-10-2015 | New MR for me and kids as old one going to expire : 28-10-2015 MR2 Submitted: 16-11-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-12-2015 Passport sent: 14-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015 Passport received: 24-12-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by May 3 2016
Dear Ashif Bhai/ Century and Seniors,

I have received the below reply from CIC on my enquiry. My case timelines are on the left.
Could you please help me interpret what CIC means on Pending medical assessment ??

============================================================
Dear Sir

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

This application is currently pending medical assessment of XXXXXX (My Spouse). If applicants need to travel during this period, please inform our office and we will return all passports (without visa) to applicant.

Please be advised that all statutory requirements must be met before we can issue. We therefore cannot provide you with a precise date by which this application will be finalized. Your continued patience is appreciated. We can assure you that we give the highest processing priority to cases which are ready for visa issuance for which passports have been submitted. Until we contact the applicant, either to request additional documents or information or to return the passports, we will not be able to respond to further enquiries.

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

thisismilan

Feb 24, 2015
arc_fahim said:
hELLO BUDDIES,

Im from Bangladesh. Im applying fro FSWP under university lecturer NOC. I launched my application on 18th December & from DHL i know the percel received on 22nd December. But till now there are no received letter from CIC. It's been 2 months..... really worried about it .....What should i do?

Anyone from BANGLADESH send the application on near about date of mine??? Received any acceptance letter???
I am in the same boat man.
CIC received my application on November 3rd but no say as of this date. I hope we get some kind of response soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.