+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vickysohal

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
AOR Received.
18-08-2014
IELTS Request
ALREADY SUBMITTED WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2014 UPDATED 3RD LINE ON 4-11-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
19-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2015
LANDED..........
Will Land in Canada in 2 nd week of MAY 2015
Socc3rguy... Bro i think these is a issue from hospital side for uploading his medicals.
and what u think do we need to apply for GCMS as i am also waiting for the PPR or DM.

my 3rd line was updated on 4th NOV for medicals received

socc3rguy said:
Brother...

This is something strange...and for me...came across for the first time..!!

Why Medical is pending from such a long time from VO side.? can't understand.

Anyway...I think, u will be through soon...as ur criminality check is over.

BTW....how did u apply for GCMS... if u dont mind in sharing.. :) :)

socc3rguy

Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-09-2014
Med's Request
17-11-2014
Med's Done....
27-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
Brother...

As u hv already sent through speed-post, what your tracking no. states..?? where is ur courier ritenow??

You have striked off the PO BOX but still it is readable - should not be the cause of concern I think as they have accepted ur courier to deliver @ destination.

I had sent all docs through BLUEDART and did not mention PO BOX and it was delivered within 3 days. (delayed due to fog).

I don't have idea about physical deliverance of Passport @ Embassy, but I would suggest u to go with speedpost only..

mk.2382 said:
I am a New Delhi resident. If I need to send original hard copies to New Delhi Visa Office of Canadian Embassy, is it possible that I can go there personally and deliver it at the main gate, rather than going through speed post or normal post (considering it is a PO Box address) which is:

Immigration Section - Service de l'Immigration
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021

I have sent a document set via speed post on Saturday 14th Feb and till date speed post tracking shows it hasn't been delivered. Since it is a PO Box address, I was told by speed post executive that they cannot deliver at PO Box so I just striked off PO box part with one line so that it was still readable if needed. After seeing that i have striked off PO Box part they said now they'll be able to deliver. They were suggesting me to go with normal post but I didn't take that route because there would be no way I'll be able to track it.

Do you think with PO Box part striked off, but still readable, my doc will reach at the above mentioned address??

Even regular courier guys Bluedart, DTDC etc. said no to me saying PO box address they do not cater.

ALSO, IS IT OK OR DOABLE TO DELIVER DOCUMENTS AT EMBASSY MAIN GATE PHYSICALLY?

socc3rguy

Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-09-2014
Med's Request
17-11-2014
Med's Done....
27-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
Brother...

Looking at ur timeline, still.. u can wait till month end.

But no harm in going with GCMS. This may help u and other brothers waiting in same boat to predict, whats happening with their files.

::) ::) ::)

vickysohal said:
Socc3rguy... Bro i think these is a issue from hospital side for uploading his medicals.
and what u think do we need to apply for GCMS as i am also waiting for the PPR or DM.

ShamiK

Nov 3, 2014
Hello guys! Here is my timeline!

Visa Office......: WVO
NOC Code......: 2145
App. Received: 30-10-2014
Fee encashed: 05-01-2015
PER Received.: 28-01-2015
Waiting for AOR from Warsaw

jaspal2710

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Muscat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 June (1st app), 2 Sept (second app)
Med's Request
24 dec (1st app). RPRF sent 28 Jan 2015
Med's Done....
27 Dec 14
Passport Req..
DM: 16.03.2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sindychan35 said:
i am from HK
Applied Federal Skilled Worker Cat 0112 in early Dec 2014
Application received by them on 10 Dec 2014 (confirmed by Fedex)
No news has been received so far....
i called call center this morning and the agent told me they have sent me a mail by post on 20 Jan 2015, however I have not received yet.. i'm afraid that the letter have been lost....
the agent only told me my UCI, but she did not tell me what is that letter about....
What should I do now??
if they assigned me an UCI no, does it mean that my application is being accepted??
Does anyone has any idea that what is that letter about??
Many many many thanks!!!!
Dear Sindy.

just log into https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do and check your ecas status.

you will know the current position of your file then and there.

good luck.

Gong Xi Fa Cai !!

aav

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Yogi_Bear's case is different than yours. His 3rd line is not updated in ECAS.

Yogi - I feel you should immediately write to VO attaching a copy of the email confirmation from hospital that they had sent the reports to CIC on so and so date. I also suggest that you send a cover letter and a copy of hospital acknowledgement to VO through courier.

Once they notice this glitch in the system for your medical ECAS status, that should put your case right back on track.

Wishing you best !

vickysohal said:

Dhyanm

Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th May 2014
AOR Received.
September Mid
Med's Request
November Mid
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Hi Guys
Any news of PPR or DM today?

simarwalia88

Jun 2, 2014
Hi folks

I have a doubt. I got my MR on 15 december and i got my medical done on 22 dec and RPRF dd was encashed on 31 december but I was told by NDVO to undergo Xray and chest checkup again which i did on 16 January. And finally my 3rd line of update was done on 26 January. So my doubt is that whether i get PPR 3-4 months from RPRF encashed date(31 dec) or from 3rd line of update date(26 January). Did my Criminality nd security check began after 3rd line of updtae or before that ?

abhilaksh

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
I seen a lot of confusion about how one should carry funds while traveling and since that has been something of interest to my husband and me I looked into one of the options that someone pointed out, namely Scotia Bank. (this post might seem more relevant to Indians, but if we got this option I'm sure others do too)

It is infact true that you can open a Canadian account with them while still in India. Details of the same are in the link below. The highlights :
1) They have tied up with Kotak Bank to provide seamless service and support in opening a NRI account.
2) You can deposit upto CAD 50000 and account needs to be opened a minimum of 15 days before landing in Canada. The earliest you can open the account is in the 6 months preceding your landing.

Here's an expert from the website:

Your Life Spans Two Countries, Now Your Banking Does Too

Together, Scotiabank and Kotak Mahindra Bank are focused on providing the highest levels of service and support — whether your banking relationship commences in Canada or India. You can apply for a non-resident Indian bank account through Kotak Mahindra's MyIndia Program.

Scotiabank Startright Program
For Landed Immigrants and Foreign Workers the program includes a chequing account, a Scotiabank credit card2, and a safety deposit box3.
For International Students the program includes a Student Banking Advantage® plan, a Scotiabank credit card2, and a safety deposit box3. Students from India can also apply for a Student GIC.
Receive $100 when you open an eligible chequing account4

In my opinion this is a safer way to get your hard earned money into Canada...you would end up losing a lot of money while using travelers cheques etc. While carrying cash...you only want that much on your person.

Take a look at the link...might interest you if at all :)

http://www.scotiabank.com/ca/en/0,,4362,00.html

mjoshi10

Jul 2, 2014
Ludhiana , Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 July 2014
Nomination.....
16th Nov 2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
NDVO do not send AOR
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Hopefully already transferred
Med's Request
30th jan 2015
Med's Done....
10th feb 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10 Apr 2015
LANDED..........
21st June 2015
Thank God
medical and other docs delivered yesterday at 10:30 am and third line updated now.
that was a quick update.

SADEED

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
MeGo_Egypt said:
Congratulations Sadeed

I have a question "In the second PPR email received, did you have a new grace period of 30 days to get your passport delivered?"
It was like this:

You must now complete the following actions within 30 days of the date of this correspondence so that your permanent resident visa(s) can be issued.

What You Need To Know

1. Change in Family Composition or Mailing Address
You must notify London in writing if there are or will be changes in your life circumstances before using your visas, such as:
· Family status (e.g. marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation, birth, adoption, death of the sponsor, principal applicant or any accompanying family member, including grandchildren born to dependent children); or

· You or any of your family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence; or

· Changes to mailing address/e-mail address/contact information.

Failure to inform CIC of any of these changes may delay processing, may result in the cancellation of your immigrant visas and may render you and your family members inadmissible to Canada. Failure to inform CIC of dependent family members during your application processing will permanently exclude them from later sponsorship in the Family Class.

2. Visa Validity
The issuance of your Confirmation of Permanent Resident document(s) is time sensitive so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) when requested.

Once you receive your Confirmation of Permanent Resident document(s), please check the information on it to make sure it is correct. If there are any errors, such as incorrect spelling of name or incorrect date of birth, please inform London immediately. Your name will appear in the same format as it appears in your passport.

Your permanent resident visa will expire one year after the date of your medical examinations. If your passport or the passports of your spouse or dependent children (if applicable) expire on an earlier date, the visa will expire on the earlier date.

You must travel to Canada and present your immigration documents at a Canadian Port of Entry before they expire. The validity of the Confirmation of Permanent Resident documents cannot be extended. If you fail to enter Canada before this date and still wish to immigrate to Canada, you must reapply by submitting a new application and paying new processing fees. All such applications will be assessed according to the immigration laws in force at the time of receipt of the application. There is no guarantee a future application would be successful.

3. Passport Specifications
If any of the passports submitted do not meet the following specifications, all passports will be returned to you without visas. This delay will shorten the amount of time that you will have to travel to Canada to become a permanent resident.

1. All names and dates of birth must be printed in each passport in English or French.

2. The given name (first name) of the passport-holder must be clearly printed on the Given Name line of the bio-data page of each passport. The surname (last name) of the passport-holder must be clearly printed on the Surname line of the bio-data page of each passport. They should match your Updated Information Chart.

3. Your spouse must have their own passport. Your accompanying children should also each have their own passports.

4. Each passport must have at least two empty pages.

5. For your visas to have maximum validity, all passports should be valid for at least 12 months from the date of your medical examinations.

6. All passports must be intact and not worn, torn or otherwise damaged; the laminate on the bio-data page must be securely attached. Each page must be securely affixed to the passport; there cannot be any loose pages. Ordinary passports are the only type of passport into which a permanent resident visa may be inserted. Diplomatic, official, special or other similar types of passports are NOT acceptable.

No reminder letter will be sent. You are requested to immediately act upon the instructions set out in this correspondence.

Sincerely,
Immigration Section

simarwalia88

Jun 2, 2014
abhilaksh said:
I seen a lot of confusion about how one should carry funds while traveling and since that has been something of interest to my husband and me I looked into one of the options that someone pointed out, namely Scotia Bank. (this post might seem more relevant to Indians, but if we got this option I'm sure others do too)

It is infact true that you can open a Canadian account with them while still in India. Details of the same are in the link below. The highlights :
1) They have tied up with Kotak Bank to provide seamless service and support in opening a NRI account.
2) You can deposit upto CAD 50000 and account needs to be opened a minimum of 15 days before landing in Canada. The earliest you can open the account is in the 6 months preceding your landing.

Here's an expert from the website:

Your Life Spans Two Countries, Now Your Banking Does Too

Together, Scotiabank and Kotak Mahindra Bank are focused on providing the highest levels of service and support — whether your banking relationship commences in Canada or India. You can apply for a non-resident Indian bank account through Kotak Mahindra's MyIndia Program.

Scotiabank Startright Program
For Landed Immigrants and Foreign Workers the program includes a chequing account, a Scotiabank credit card2, and a safety deposit box3.
For International Students the program includes a Student Banking Advantage® plan, a Scotiabank credit card2, and a safety deposit box3. Students from India can also apply for a Student GIC.
Receive $100 when you open an eligible chequing account4

In my opinion this is a safer way to get your hard earned money into Canada...you would end up losing a lot of money while using travelers cheques etc. While carrying cash...you only want that much on your person.

Take a look at the link...might interest you if at all :)

http://www.scotiabank.com/ca/en/0,,4362,00.html
Thanx for sharing this info +1 to you. But tell me one thing do we have to approach Kotak mahindra bank and can they open our account in scotia bank ??

yogi_bear

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
For the benefit of of various Forum Members I am sharing an earlier post for application of GCMS Notes

if you want to order GCMS on your own there are two ways.

a) If you have a friend / relative in canada it would cost you just $5 and you will get that in around 30 days.

b) If you don't have a relative or friend in Canada then you can get it from websites and it would cost around $25-$40 and you will get in six to eight weeks..

Check this

a) If you have a relative / friend in Canada

As you have a relative / friend there it would cost you just $5. Its very easy. Your relative / friend will order this on your behalf and he will be the requester. It can be done by email and your relative / requester can send scan copies of everything. Your relative / friend will receive CAIPS / GCMS notes in his email.

First fill the following form but your relative / friend will sign it as he is the requester.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

Then you will have to fill this consent form and sign yourself

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf

Now according to latest IMM5563E form you can even pay fees online if you are not living in Canada and there is no need to fill any credit card form. Pay fees online, get receipt, fill it and then scan and attach with application. Its very easy. Go to section C of the following form then follow other links given below.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf (See section C)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/lineofbusiness.do

After payment take 2 copies of print out of receipt. Keep one copy for yourself and attach other with application.

Ask your relative to provide copy of his Canadian passport or PR card and copy of his recent bill or bank statement as a proof that he is currently living in Canada

Ask him to scan everything and send everything by email to

atip-aiprp @ cic.gc.ca

b) If you don't have a relative / friend in Canada

try these websites. You will get in around 6-8 weeks.

a) http://www.caips.ca/
b) http://caipsnotes.com/index.shtml
c) http://www.caipsretriever.com/2006/03/immigrants-life-in-toronto-canada-ii.html
d) www.lawpoint.ca

abhilaksh

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
simarwalia88 said:
Thanx for sharing this info +1 to you. But tell me one thing do we have to approach Kotak mahindra bank and can they open our account in scotia bank ??
Yes, there is a list of branches that you can visit, link below

http://www.scotiabank.com/startright/en/files/12/07/Designated_KMB_India_Branches.pdf

http://www.scotiabank.com/startright/common/pdf/Scotiabank_India_Branches_Dec2014.pdf

Christina123

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th july 2014
AOR Received.
30th october 2014
Med's Request
31st december 2014
Med's Done....
5th jan 2015
Passport Req..
13th march 2015
hello guys,
4th july applicant , last update -medical received in ecas...any july applicant receive PPR??

please let me know when is the latest PPR fem NDVO?? :mad: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.