+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

amar_gahir

Star Member
May 1, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO -> Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
PER - 13-Jan-2014
AOR Received.
26-Feb-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
15-Apr-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
09-May-2015
Med's Done....
23-May-2015, TLU - 04-Jun-2015
sharanjit1986 said:
Just now checked ecas it shows:

MY SYSTEM UPDATED AS FOLLOWS. :(

1.We received your application for permanent residence on August 20, 2014.

2.We started processing your application on February 12, 2015.

3. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

App date- 20.08.2014
cc date- 20.11.2014
PER date 31.12.2014

IS THIS A REJECTION....

AS IN THEIR LEGENDS IT IS WRITTEN LIKE:

DECISION
MADE

(A decision has been made at this point.)

Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.
Oops...Sorry mate... this is not good.... Please do share the reason.

Calgary14

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
Dubai
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanOl said:
Hi Guys,

Got AOR from Warsaw, Poland on 9th Feb. India Applicant. Couldn't update earlier as was busy with office work.

Timelines :
NOC : 1114
App date : 20th Oct as per CIC
PER date : 20th Jan
AOR date : 9th Feb.
congrats canol...+1 to u for this gud news

Vin99679

Star Member
Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw, Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Nov. 2014
Doc's Request.
no
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application/ UK and India PPC
File Transfer...
Got seond line on 5-05-2015
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
21-05-2015
Interview........
medical updated on 30-05-2015
Passport Req..
30-07-2015 / pp submittd 03/08/2015 DM 05-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2015/ got pp back on 8-08-2015
LANDED..........
not decided yet
Hi guys
I have got PER today
App received date 24th Nov
Noc 3132
DD
Wish u all the best too.

raj250583

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Nomination.....
05-01-2015
AOR Received.
03-02-2015
Med's Request
16 feb 2015
Med's Done....
23 feb 2015
Interview........
RPRF FEE 18 MARCH2015
Passport Req..
28 AND DM ON 1 MAY
HEY I AM PRESENTLY IN SINGAPORE ,I WOULD LIKE TO ASK IS IT POSSIBLE THAT I CAN SEND MY OR DO MY MEDICAL HERE AND MY FAMILY DOES IT IN INDIA ...IS IT POSSIBLE

rohit shankar

Sep 28, 2014
Jaxon911 said:
Below is the cover letter format I used for sending corrected Schedule A to LVO:

Name
Address
Phone: +44-###
Email:<email>
<date>

Immigration Section
High Commission of Canada
MacDonald House,
38 Grosvenor Street
London – W1K 4AA,
United Kingdom

RE: Canada FSWP Application – Correction to Form Schedule A – Background Declaration

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am ABC (Date of birth: XYZ), an applicant for Canada's Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) 2014. My application's ID is #### (UCI: ### and Payment Receipt ####). This letter is supplied along with new Schedule A – Background Declaration form to explain a correction that I have made in the form Schedule A - Background Declaration.

While filling form Schedule A, I unintentionally overlooked part of question 6 (d) below:
Q-6. (d) been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program ) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

Recently, I have realized that I have answered this question incorrectly and that I am supposed to include details of ANY kind of visa refusals by any country. I realized that I should have ticked YES in question 6 (d) and provided details of my XYZ visa refusals. I have been refused visitor visa once by ##### consulate in ####.

EXPLAIN REASON FOR REFUSAL HERE.

I sincerely apologize for the mistake I made and I would like to genuinely convey that this wasn't intentional suppression of facts. Kindly requesting you to use the new Schedule A form for performing background checks on my application. I wish to add that, in February this year, #### consulate overturned their decision and issued me with a #### visa (a copy of visa is enclosed).

After realizing my mistake, I decide to act quickly to ensure the error gets corrected. Thus, I am sending you a new duly signed Schedule A - Background Declaration form. I am still living at same address (with my wife) at which I was living when I submitted my application and still working for same employer on same position therefore only difference between the form Schedule A I sent initially with my application and the new one I have enclosed is change of my response to question 6 (d). All other information on the form is unchanged.

All other documents in my file, including my wife's (secondary applicant) Schedule A – Background Declaration remains unchanged. I wish to take this opportunity to thank you for your time and effort for processing my FSWP application.

Please do not hesitate to contact me in case of any questions or concerns. I will be happy to appear for an interview should you consider it necessary.

Sincerely,

Name

Enclosed:
- New signed form Schedule A – Background Declaration form (only for primary applicant)
Hi Jaxon,

I have also had a late realization after reading your post. Thanks to you.
I would like to know if you got any response from CIC for this letter of yours? Please do let me know as I am totally freaked out.
I sent my PCC and RPRF on 15 Dec and in waiting. Can I still send a correction? :'(
Thanks again.

-Rohit

SoCalDude

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
You should bring this detail to your VO's attention. I don't think that this incident will hurt your application in anyway. It will probably get picked up during various checks that are carried out as part of the process. But as long as you beat the VO to the punch...by coming forward.

shubham.maksi said:
Guys Need your inputs:

1) Indian Resident
2) Work in India
3) My organisation sent me Dubai for some office work
4) Tourist/Single - Short - Visa was from 11th Jan to 11 March (landed Dubai on 15th Jan).
5) Today my office ppl sent me to Oman (Muscut) from Dubai via Bus.
6) At the border control while exiting UAE, office told me that i OVER STAYED BY 3 DAYS.
7) They informed me that visa is only for 1 month regardless.
8 ) I was shocked. They told me that you need to pay fine Dirham 540. Which i paid and got the exit and permitted in Oman.
9) Penalty which i paid was a) Entry Permits Expiry Penalty Humanitarian Case (320 Dir). b)Leave permits Issuance Application (Dir220)
10) I spoke to my admin team and they have messed it up and also my companies Travel agent.
11) I got my PER this month and I am worried that this event may cause prob in getting Canada PR.
12) You recommend to notify CIC or NDVO.(my vo is not been notified yet)
13) HELP

shubham.maksi

Sep 15, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2014
Doc's Request.
PER - 03-02-2015
AOR Received.
25.02.2015 (Warsaw Visa Office)
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
25.02.2015 (Warsaw Visa Office)
Med's Request
16-04-15
Med's Done....
22-04-15
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Vancouver soon
SoCalDude said:
You should bring this detail to your VO's attention. I don't think that this incident will hurt your application in anyway. It will probably get picked up during various checks that are carried out as part of the process. But as long as you beat the VO to the punch...
I opted for NDVO but i have not got any AOR yet. I heard that some application has been sent to other country after opting for NDVO. suggest.

Quote from: shubham.maksi on 17-02-2015, 19:09:54
Guys Need your inputs:

1) Indian Resident
2) Work in India
4) Tourist/Single - Short - Visa was from 11th Jan to 11 March (landed Dubai on 15th Jan).
6) At the border control while exiting UAE, office told me that i OVER STAYED BY 3 DAYS.
8 ) I was shocked. They told me that you need to pay fine Dirham 540. Which i paid and got the exit and permitted in Oman.
9) Penalty which i paid was a) Entry Permits Expiry Penalty Humanitarian Case (320 Dir). b)Leave permits Issuance Application (Dir220)
10) I spoke to my admin team and they have messed it up and also my companies Travel agent.
11) I got my PER this month and I am worried that this event may cause prob in getting Canada PR.
13) HELP

LORDHELP

Aug 13, 2014
india
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-aug-2014
Nomination.....
per 28th nov 2014
File Transfer...
2nd line : processing started on 5-feb- 2015
Med's Request
21-feb-2015
Med's Done....
27-feb-2015, 3rd line:- 10-march-2015, Fbi submitted- 30-April-2015
Passport Req..
13-june-2015
LANDED..........
5-jan-2016 (Toronto)
raj250583 said:
HEY I AM PRESENTLY IN SINGAPORE ,I WOULD LIKE TO ASK IS IT POSSIBLE THAT I CAN SEND MY OR DO MY MEDICAL HERE AND MY FAMILY DOES IT IN INDIA ...IS IT POSSIBLE
no problem at all ... but as per me its better while sending landing fees to your vo make a cover letter and tell them the dates of medical of you and your family. .. to be on safer end...

rohit shankar

Sep 28, 2014
Hi All,

I am in a freaked out situation here.
I just realized that I missed to read the point (d) in Schedule A which talks about visa rejections and ticked NO.
I have had visa rejections in the past and I am not sure what I can do at this stage.

PCC and Medicals done.
RPRF encashed on 20th Dec.

Is it too late??? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

-Rohit

Keep Waiting

Jan 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th May 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 2014
Keep your hopes high...wait until new week begins...(Monday & Tuesday) as soon as you get some free time, log in to forum and find out that "THERE ARE NO DM/PPR" feels too low..

mrms

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 10, 2014
Doc's Request.
Nov 10, 2014
Nomination.....
PER: Feb 3, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Nov 23 2015
Med's Done....
Dec 8 2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Jan 13, 2016
arkscan said:
To add to rvp's reply, check out a fellow LVO applicant Jaxon's post (he had the same issue) below->
ATB!!..hope it helps :)...contact Jaxon for further queries...
Great Thanks mate...

Will it create any problem ?

Chinkoo

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th August 2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER: 1st Dec 2014
AOR Received.
2nd Line Update: 2nd Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
File Transfer...
1st Dec 2014
Med's Request
26th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
28th Feb 2015, Third Line Updated on 6th Mar 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12th May 2015
LANDED..........
15th August 2015
MapleTon said:
***MR Received***

Very glad to announce that I've received medicals/RPRF/PCC request just now @ 4PM by NDVO.

Big thanks to all the priceless advice shared by the forum seniors :)

**SS Updated**
Congratulations!!! I have almost the same timelines as yours except for the NOC(2173). I hope I get my MR tomorrow.

tpgrewal88

Star Member
Dec 28, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
Nomination.....
23-12-2014
AOR Received.
waived
IELTS Request
sent along with application
File Transfer...
2nd line update on 27th March 2015
Med's Request
18th April 2015
Med's Done....
27th April 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Expected in June
VISA ISSUED...
Expected in June
LANDED..........
Will Plan Accordingly
Hi All.. Please Advise.

Actually I have changed my job in November and I am preparing to send updated information to CHC.
My concern is my salary got decreased as I have relocated to my home location from New Delhi to chandigarh.

Is this any kind of issue for VO point of view ???

Please suggest . Thanks. :) :) :) :)

raj250583

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Nomination.....
05-01-2015
AOR Received.
03-02-2015
Med's Request
16 feb 2015
Med's Done....
23 feb 2015
Interview........
RPRF FEE 18 MARCH2015
Passport Req..
28 AND DM ON 1 MAY
HEY MAY BE I AM ASKING THIS AGAIN I WOULD LIKE ADVISE ON FEW ISSUES
1)I AM CURRENTLY A STUDENT FROM JAN AND SHIFTED TO SINGAPORE
2) MY LAST WORKING DATE WAS FOR CODE 0121 3 MAY 2014.
SINCE THEN I HAVE NOT JOINED ANY COMPANY .....EVEN THOUGH I HAD JOB OFFERS BUT I WANTED TO STUDY MORE AND IMPROVE MY SKILLS BEFORE REACHING CANADA....

KNOW I HAVE RECIEVED A MAIL FOR MY MR AS WELL AS PCC AND THEY REQUIRE MY UPDATED OR U CAN SAY LAST JOB DETAILS

Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate. This must be received at this office by:.
Employment records: An original and recent letter of employment indicating the start date, annual or hourly rate of pay, working hours and duites. This must be received at this office by:

what will be the right approach for this issue

SoCalDude

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
It is likely that your app will get routed to a different VO. NDVO doesn't believe in sending AORs. But several others do. So you may or may not get one. The way I see it, you could do one of two things:

1. Find out from CIC where your app is getting sent and then inform that VO. I'm not quite sure how this would work. Maybe you could call them or email them. If you choose to email them, it could take a while before you hear back.

OR

2. Wait till you receive your first email/notification from a VO. First time I heard from my VO was when they sent me an MR.

Hope this helps.

shubham.maksi said:
I opted for NDVO but i have not got any AOR yet. I heard that some application has been sent to other country after opting for NDVO. suggest.

Quote from: shubham.maksi on 17-02-2015, 19:09:54
Guys Need your inputs:

1) Indian Resident
2) Work in India
13) HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.