+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

royston

Apr 27, 2014
milansaha said:
My Landing Experience on Toronto Pearson airpot

Today i will share my experience of my journey to Canada. I landed on 30th Jan in Toronto Pearson airport.

I choose Emirates(Dhaka to Toronto) and bought the tickets through IOM Bangladesh.They have very good rate for Toronto by emirates/turkish and qatar(not sure though) for Bangladeshi Immigrants. We got huge discount on tickets. Their usual price was 115,000 BDT per person and i paid only 71,094 BDT. Two tickets costed me 142,188 tk in economy class. Booked the ticket on 19th january and flight was on 29th Jan at 6.15PM.

Reached to the airport a bit early, 3 hours ago. We had 4 bags(3 of them were below 23kg and only one of them was 32kg for which we had to pay 50 USD for the extra weight) and 2 hand luggage. I will suggest to keep the hand bag/back pack light weight since you have to walk a lot in the airports. While we checked in emirates counter in Dhaka airport the person in the counter upgraded our seats to business class for free up to Dubai. BD immigration did not check so much.....so dont worry. Try to bring as much money as possible in hand bag or pocket. Share the money with all family members hand bag. Dont put it at one place. When i came ...i faced no issue in baggage checking.

We had our transit in Dubai for around 12 hours We reached in dubai at 9.55 PM and our flight to Toronto was in the next day at 10AM. The business class experience was really awesome in Emirates. It was a Boeing 777. Huge leg space and sleeping arrangement. Nice in flight entertainment system. Food was great. They served much foods....Nuts..fruits...even chocolates. Finest drinks like Chevas Regal..Martini..Beiles..even Champagne was for free. I had Chevas regal and Champagne. They served the drinks with nuts. Awesome service. Didnt notice when how it has been passed 05 HRS 40 MIN and we reached dubai. Then we landed at dubai airport. Such a big airport with awesomeness. We went to emirates bank counter in the airport for stamping our passports and then went to passport counters where the imigration officer provided our one day tarnsit visa on the go.Directions was really great in this big airport and we headed to out hotel in few mins. Loved the city on our way to hotel. The hotel was really nice including the food experience at dinner and breakfast. Ya...it was buffet. We ate a lot. :D :D :D. Dubai will be in my list to pass some days in my future tours. Seriously!

Then the morning came and we got ready for our next flight to Toronto. Its gonna be long journey of 15 hours. What the heck! Such a long journey. It was boring this time. Long long journey in the economy class. Felt like overpopulated cabin :p. But overall not that bad journey expect the duration/15 hrs. Sleeping...watching movie...having food helped me to pass this long time.

At last, its the time to land in the dream land...ya..the Pearson Airport. The flight landed in time. It was around 3.30 PM. Lovely sunny day was outside of the plane. Felt really happy with looking at the sunny day since it was winter(-20 c) here. Ice and ice wherever eyes reach though it was a sunny day. I guessed winter is gloomy here. But i was wrong i guess. The day was bright. We landed in Terminal 3. Headed to immigration. There was no rush. It took only 15 mins. Provided the canadian address here. I gave the COPR and Passport and then went to the SIN counter to get the SIN number. There waited for 20 mins and we got the SIN number.

Then headed to the baggage counter. We provided the b4 form and good accompanying list there. The officer was happy to see that we printed the GOLD goods photo and he kept a copy of the lists. Thats it. We got the baggage in the chain ready. It took one hour to complete the landing process. Now its time to heading out of the airport. My friends were waiting there. Got an warm welcome :) :) :)
All the best....your dreams have come true.. Thank you for sharing
BTW, did you carry the gold, or are you getting it at a later stage? Is there a limit to the gold you can carry?

maverick-14

Jul 12, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ThAnk you for sharing this wondeful experience with us! Wish you best of luck for your future endeavors in the maple land!
+1

milansaha said:

Today i will share my experience of my journey to Canada. I landed on 30th Jan in Toronto Pearson airport.

I choose Emirates(Dhaka to Toronto) and bought the tickets through IOM Bangladesh.They have very good rate for Toronto by emirates/turkish and qatar(not sure though) for Bangladeshi Immigrants. We got huge discount on tickets. Their usual price was 115,000 BDT per person and i paid only 71,094 BDT. Two tickets costed me 142,188 tk in economy class. Booked the ticket on 19th january and flight was on 29th Jan at 6.15PM.

Reached to the airport a bit early, 3 hours ago. We had 4 bags(3 of them were below 23kg and only one of them was 32kg for which we had to pay 50 USD for the extra weight) and 2 hand luggage. I will suggest to keep the hand bag/back pack light weight since you have to walk a lot in the airports. While we checked in emirates counter in Dhaka airport the person in the counter upgraded our seats to business class for free up to Dubai. BD immigration did not check so much.....so dont worry. Try to bring as much money as possible in hand bag or pocket. Share the money with all family members hand bag. Dont put it at one place. When i came ...i faced no issue in baggage checking.

We had our transit in Dubai for around 12 hours We reached in dubai at 9.55 PM and our flight to Toronto was in the next day at 10AM. The business class experience was really awesome in Emirates. It was a Boeing 777. Huge leg space and sleeping arrangement. Nice in flight entertainment system. Food was great. They served much foods....Nuts..fruits...even chocolates. Finest drinks like Chevas Regal..Martini..Beiles..even Champagne was for free. I had Chevas regal and Champagne. They served the drinks with nuts. Awesome service. Didnt notice when how it has been passed 05 HRS 40 MIN and we reached dubai. Then we landed at dubai airport. Such a big airport with awesomeness. We went to emirates bank counter in the airport for stamping our passports and then went to passport counters where the imigration officer provided our one day tarnsit visa on the go.Directions was really great in this big airport and we headed to out hotel in few mins. Loved the city on our way to hotel. The hotel was really nice including the food experience at dinner and breakfast. Ya...it was buffet. We ate a lot. :D :D :D. Dubai will be in my list to pass some days in my future tours. Seriously!

Then the morning came and we got ready for our next flight to Toronto. Its gonna be long journey of 15 hours. What the heck! Such a long journey. It was boring this time. Long long journey in the economy class. Felt like overpopulated cabin :p. But overall not that bad journey expect the duration/15 hrs. Sleeping...watching movie...having food helped me to pass this long time.

At last, its the time to land in the dream land...ya..the Pearson Airport. The flight landed in time. It was around 3.30 PM. Lovely sunny day was outside of the plane. Felt really happy with looking at the sunny day since it was winter(-20 c) here. Ice and ice wherever eyes reach though it was a sunny day. I guessed winter is gloomy here. But i was wrong i guess. The day was bright. We landed in Terminal 3. Headed to immigration. There was no rush. It took only 15 mins. Provided the canadian address here. I gave the COPR and Passport and then went to the SIN counter to get the SIN number. There waited for 20 mins and we got the SIN number.

Then headed to the baggage counter. We provided the b4 form and good accompanying list there. The officer was happy to see that we printed the GOLD goods photo and he kept a copy of the lists. Thats it. We got the baggage in the chain ready. It took one hour to complete the landing process. Now its time to heading out of the airport. My friends were waiting there. Got an warm welcome :) :) :)

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
xman said:
drajpoot said:
First I will talk about FSW2013 application-
Yes you are right 2 or 3 years is the same number of points which is 11 points
But in the mail it is clearly written that Yor were assigned 11 points for your 3- year work experience (01 October 2010 to present date)

They should write 11 points for your 2 year work experience as my application received date was 4th july 2013. But officer clearly mention 3 years.

Now I talk about FSW 2014 application-
If it pass the first stage my fees must be charged and I would get NER. (You can say I am wrong at this point)
If you say my application reach the point assessment stage in that case also I would get NER (CIC cant say my application has been considered incomplete and being returned) and they returned my DD without charging.

Well As much I know the Assessment process which was mention in CIC previously
it was written
Step 1- Basic eligibility Criteria (1 year full time work experience in last 10 years in intended occupation of NOC-0,A or B which is in the list of accepted occupations )
Step 2- Minimum eligibility Criteria(IELTS 6 each and foreign education must be assessed by authorised agency)
If application do not satisfy the above two criteria will be return to the applicant as incomplete and No fees will be charged and
Step 3- point grid system at this stage applicant should get minimum 67 point.
At this stage if applicant fails to get minimum point No fees will be returned.

So that is why I know that my FSW2014 application was returned at the first stage because letter says - The employment letters do not provide sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as described of the NOC 2243 therefore your application has been considered incomplete and being returned to you.

I hope now you would understand my point.

Now its clear , if you have not been charged fees in 2014 then NER case does not arise.

I would request you to send your experience letter still, others can better judge your mistakes , I feel

What your immigration lawyer will do for dollars, we are ready to do it with love and patience.

What other employment documents have you given with the application to prove your NOC?

The case handling officer who determines your NOC requirement is the final decision taker in this regard.

Any strict officer can go through nuances of your experience letter and can return it back,

While in 2013 you might have been lucky to get a good case handling officer

who has given away small deficiency.

Again i repeat , your experience letter is heart and soul of your application and it has to be 300% perfect.

So without seeing your experience letter neutral judgement is impossible buddy

Do not loose hope
This is again a very complicated part.
I am working for Canadian company to be based in India since 2010. Company has no office in India only three major clients Bhilai steel plant, welspun gujrat and United seamless pipe plant in Hyderabad. And I am only one in India who provide maintenace , repair and calibration service to all of its client.
And On papers I am appointed as an outside consultant to work for Canadian company to be based in india to render technical services to all of its customer in India.
And I have my own proprietorship firm so I get payment as service charge per month on monthly invoice.

for the proof-
I did submit the agreement copy in which my monthly payment is clearly mentioned.
I did submit a reference letter of latest date from Canadian company in which they just mentioned that it is certified I am appointed as an outside consultant to work for Canadian company to be based in india to render technical services to all of its customer in India.
I did submit all monthly invoices of last 4 years.
I also submit a brief explanation of my job history on my company letter head
For the job duties I provided them emails in which I get clear instruction from Canadian company to go for calibration, to repair parts, and also more detailed email which covers exactly the same work which is mentioned under NOC 2243. and I provide full kind of technical support On site so all emails covers all kind of problems , repair etc.

Plus Its a canadian company not any indian or african countries, If I am working as service engineer for canadian company which make industrial equipment the job duties always would be the same as per the job profile.

Important thing this supporting emails I did not provide in my FW2013 application and officer considered everything. The details which are present in email communications covers 95% of job duties of that NOC. as those email are about- asking customer to repair their machine and parts and Instruction from Canadian company to me to go on client sites and how I am fixing the problems. So this time absolutely no way that CIC will write documents are not sufficient.

And I would like to ask a normal question IF you have result and solution of any exam which is given by the examination company. And you are going to re appear in the exam will you not take reference of the prior result and solutions? Everyone will only concentrate on the question which were wrong and I am sure those answer which were correct you will not decide to do even a single change next time. And how you will feel if next time those correct answers would be considered wrong which were correct previously.

My application was not assessed by any consultant or agent in 2013 , it was assessed by CIC. so I was sure about the documents which gave me 61 points and I concentrate to get extra points at the time of re applying in 2014.

And one more thing its not a game of luck or joke that one time CIC says documents are OK and takes 550 dollar as application were considered in intended occupation
Next time for the same NOC and for the same document CIC does not considered application.

If documents are not enough to satisfy then it would be always not enough to satisfy So CIC should not charge the fees should not assigned me any points in 2013. And Yes if CIC did that in 2013 I could arrange more documents to satisfy the NOC this time. It is complete contradictory decision.

Now I want to know what the case officer saw in 2013 that he considered everything and CIC took my fees (Am I lucky that time or Unlucky how you will say that I was lucky)
And also I want to know that what case officer was looking this time which he dint get.

CIC has to accept their mistake either CIC did in 2013 or in 2014.
If CIC says it was mistake in 2013, then also CIC is responsible that I could not provide them sufficient evidence.because CIC considered those documents earlier. And consider my application.
If CIC says it was mistake in 2014, Then they should consider my application too

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations on your landing, +1 for the sharing of your experience ;D ;D ;D

milansaha said:

darklordkuma

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
30-10-2014
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
21-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Passport Req..
03-31-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-13-2015
LANDED..........
Pending
Dear Senior Members - Can anyone help me with my current situation.

I got the MR and RPRF on Jan 21, 2015. However, CIC also asked me to submit recent PCC from India. I live in New York for the past few years and my passport was also renewed from New York in Jan 2014. The Indian Consulate, NY website states that I can get same day service since my passport was issued in New York.

However, when I went to the Consulate on Jan 30, 2015, they told me they could not give me a PCC since they had not got a clearance from Delhi Regional Passport Office. Upon further inquiry over the next few days, I found out that this is because my original passport was issued via tatkal in 2004 from Delhi. It has been more than 10 years since I left Delhi and my family is settled in Kerala.

I called the Delhi RPO in Bhikaji Cama place and the person who picked up the phone said he can't give me any info. I called the New York Consulate and they said they can't give me my application details and to email the HelpLine. I'm utterly confused on what to do. Am I now entirely at the mercy of the Great Indian Bureaucratic Red Tape and can only pray and hope for them to give me a PCC??

I'm supposed to submit all the documents by March 7, 2015 to CIC, I have all the other documents ready except for my PCC. I've requested them to provide me a 30 day extension. However, I'm reading online stories of people who have been waiting for a Indian PCC for the past 6 months. Feeling very disappointed with my India!!!

Any help will be much appreciated!!!

parikhhg68

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Hello guys
happy to share with you that my DD encashed on 13 Feb
NOC 3111
Dt of App- 15 Dec,2014
Wait for PER begins
Please update in SS as I m unable to do so

pssreddy25

Jul 2, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
ECAS - Application Received 29-05-14
Nomination.....
PER - 23 -10-14
AOR Received.
N/A(CPC-O Does not send AOR)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS - Started processing 31-10-2014
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
ECAS - Medical Received 23-10-14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2015
LANDED..........
Soon....!
srini_nani said:
Guys... My application returned today. Reason is very silly which i could have avoided.
I did not signed on payment form. Now my query is can i send this application again under 2014 program after making corrections? Will they accept? Appreciate your thoughts.
sorry my friend,''your game is over for 2014".

pssreddy25

Jul 2, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
ECAS - Application Received 29-05-14
Nomination.....
PER - 23 -10-14
AOR Received.
N/A(CPC-O Does not send AOR)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS - Started processing 31-10-2014
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
ECAS - Medical Received 23-10-14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2015
LANDED..........
Soon....!
milansaha said:
congratulations milansaha.

I wish you all the best for your future in Canada.

Can you please tell us, how did you find accommodation in Canada?

rvp_deltario

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=#0B59D7][b][size=10pt][size=10pt]NDVO[/size][/size][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[size=10pt][color=#19864A][b]1212[/b][/color][/size]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=#1469C4]5 Jun 14[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=#1469C4]20 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=#1469C4]28 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=#1469C4]26 Dec 14[/color][/b] Med's[color=white]_[/color]update..: [b][color=#1469C4]05 Jan 15[/color][/b] DM[color=white].[/color]on[color=white].[/color]eCAS...: [b][color=#1469C4]17 Mar 15[/color][/b]
Passport Req..
[b][color=#1469C4]18 Mar 15[/color][/b] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Sent.:[b][color=#1469C4]19 Mar 15[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=#0B59D7][b]11 Mar 15[/b][/color] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Rcvd.:[b][color=#0B59D7]9 Apr 15[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[color=#19864A][b]Jul-2015[/b][/color] [img]http://melauspartners.com/animated-canadian-flag-gif-210.gif[/img]
Hi,

PSK/RPO may not be able to help here.
However ask your family member to go with your docs to the Police Commissioner's office.
They can also issue PCC post the local police station does a verification at the physical address.
Its a 2-3 day process.

All the best.

darklordkuma said:

I got the MR and RPRF on Jan 21, 2015. However, CIC also asked me to submit recent PCC from India. I live in New York for the past few years and my passport was also renewed from New York in Jan 2014. The Indian Consulate, NY website states that I can get same day service since my passport was issued in New York.

However, when I went to the Consulate on Jan 30, 2015, they told me they could not give me a PCC since they had not got a clearance from Delhi Regional Passport Office. Upon further inquiry over the next few days, I found out that this is because my original passport was issued via tatkal in 2004 from Delhi. It has been more than 10 years since I left Delhi and my family is settled in Kerala.

I called the Delhi RPO in Bhikaji Cama place and the person who picked up the phone said he can't give me any info. I called the New York Consulate and they said they can't give me my application details and to email the HelpLine. I'm utterly confused on what to do. Am I now entirely at the mercy of the Great Indian Bureaucratic Red Tape and can only pray and hope for them to give me a PCC??

I'm supposed to submit all the documents by March 7, 2015 to CIC, I have all the other documents ready except for my PCC. I've requested them to provide me a 30 day extension. However, I'm reading online stories of people who have been waiting for a Indian PCC for the past 6 months. Feeling very disappointed with my India!!!

mk.2382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App Rchd: 02-JUL-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 28-OCT-2014
File Transfer...
Processing started: 28-JAN-2014
Med's Request
10-FEB-2015
Med's Done....
05-MAR-2015
Passport Req..
DM 25-JUL-2015, PPR 29-JUL-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-AUG-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2015 only
darklordkuma said:

Relax buddy, read this link on India PCC http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/india.asp
Any non punjab indian citizen can get PCCs stamped and signed by a "local Senior Superintendent of Police/ Superintendent of Police/ Commissioner or Deputy Commissioner of Police, the Additional Commissioner of Police, or the Station House Officer". Since you are Kerala resident (i assume) Request any local relative/friend to walk into any local police station with your id proofs and india residence proofs to get this done for you. I am sure it will not be that difficult.

Hope this indian reduced your disappointment with our India.

darklordkuma

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
30-10-2014
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
21-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Passport Req..
03-31-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-13-2015
LANDED..........
Pending
Thank you rvp_deltario.

However, my father is being told that in order to get the PCC from Commissioner's office, I need to do the following:

1. Obtain proof of residence from Panchayat Office.
2. Submit proof of residence, passport copies, application form and other documents to Commissioner's office
3. Obtain No Objection Certificate from local Police Station
4. After few days, go to Commissioner's office with NOC and collect PCC.

However, for Step 1 (proof of residence) I need to be physically present. However this is not possible since I'm in USA and can't travel at such short notice. Can anyone confirm if this is correct?

rvp_deltario said:
Hi,

PSK/RPO may not be able to help here.
However ask your family member to go with your docs to the Police Commissioner's office.
They can also issue PCC post the local police station does a verification at the physical address.
Its a 2-3 day process.

All the best.

darklordkuma

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
30-10-2014
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
21-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Passport Req..
03-31-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-13-2015
LANDED..........
Pending
Thank you mk.2382!

I hope this method works. Trying to go this route, but being told that I need to be physically present for obtain proof of residence.

:(

mk.2382 said:
Relax buddy, read this link on India PCC http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/india.asp
Any non punjab indian citizen can get PCCs stamped and signed by a "local Senior Superintendent of Police/ Superintendent of Police/ Commissioner or Deputy Commissioner of Police, the Additional Commissioner of Police, or the Station House Officer". Since you are Kerala resident (i assume) Request any local relative/friend to walk into any local police station with your id proofs and india residence proofs to get this done for you. I am sure it will not be that difficult.

Hope this indian reduced your disappointment with our India.

rvp_deltario

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=#0B59D7][b][size=10pt][size=10pt]NDVO[/size][/size][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[size=10pt][color=#19864A][b]1212[/b][/color][/size]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=#1469C4]5 Jun 14[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=#1469C4]20 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=#1469C4]28 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=#1469C4]26 Dec 14[/color][/b] Med's[color=white]_[/color]update..: [b][color=#1469C4]05 Jan 15[/color][/b] DM[color=white].[/color]on[color=white].[/color]eCAS...: [b][color=#1469C4]17 Mar 15[/color][/b]
Passport Req..
[b][color=#1469C4]18 Mar 15[/color][/b] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Sent.:[b][color=#1469C4]19 Mar 15[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=#0B59D7][b]11 Mar 15[/b][/color] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Rcvd.:[b][color=#0B59D7]9 Apr 15[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[color=#19864A][b]Jul-2015[/b][/color] [img]http://melauspartners.com/animated-canadian-flag-gif-210.gif[/img]
Maybe don't send you father for the POR.
Probably you bro or a friend who can regardless of the process get the doc you need.
I reckon it wouldn't be that difficult either.

darklordkuma said:
Thank you mk.2382!

I hope this method works. Trying to go this route, but being told that I need to be physically present for obtain proof of residence.

:(

milansaha

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/5/2014
Nomination.....
17/6/2014
AOR Received.
14/8/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
14/8/2014
Med's Request
11/11/2014
Med's Done....
16/11/2014 <br/>Decision Made: 15/12/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23/12/2104<br/>Passport Sent: 29/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/01/2015<br/>Passport Collected: 14/01/2015
LANDED..........
30/01/2015
Yes i carried gold with me. Its better to carry gold at the time of landing since it will be tax free and there is no limitation. You can even carry 400/500 gm of gold if you want.

You can also bring them at a later date. But you have to declare them in the Goods to follow list. If you dont carry while landing or dont declare them at landing with GOODS TO FOLLOW list, i guess then you have to pay taxes for GOLD items.

Only make a group wise list of those gold jewelries and take photos too. Thats it.

royston said:
All the best....your dreams have come true.. Thank you for sharing
BTW, did you carry the gold, or are you getting it at a later stage? Is there a limit to the gold you can carry?

Status
Not open for further replies.