+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ratingcrady said:
Reposting for the benefit of 1123 applicants----

NDVO
NOC1123

Hi guys,

Finally my interview date came today.

What can i tell you about this experience?

Reached embassy at 9.30. Interview was scheduled for 10.30.

20 people sitting at reception.
Important- Mobiles are kept outside, No parking available for cars or other vehicles.

Anyway, i am called in a room at 10.05 itself.

Il refer visa officer as VCO now.

Vco greets me, asks me if i nervous. I replied that i was a bit nervous and would not mind having water. He told me to go out and get it from cooler. I thanked him.

Came back, he started asking about JD. He never told me the reason for interview.

I told him about JD for current company.

Important point is to keep it short and simple. No need to elaborate more than required.

We moved to my previous companys. I told him the similarities and differences between current jd and older jds.
He started reading the lead statement.

He told me that he was Ok with my JD BUT matter of fact is that lead statement is not matching my designation.

I asked him to elaborate.

He told me that lead statement says that these professional are employed by agencies.

He told me that you are employed by product or services company but not by media, ad, pr agencies.

I debated with him over the fact that marketing managers define what agencies have to do for their companies.

He insisted that you are fit for a diff NOC but not this as you DO NOT WORK IN AN AGENCY.

I told him a very simple thing- I MIGHT BE FIT FOR ANOTHER NOC BUT IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT I DO NOT FIT HERE AS WELL. I DO 80% DUTIES, LEAD STATEMENT IS 50% MATCHING, I DO NOT SEE WHY I AM NOT FIT FOR 1123. I TOLD HIM THAT THERE IS A REASON DUE TO WHICH GOVT. OF CANADA HAS MENTIONED LEAD STATEMENT AND DUTIES SO YOU CAN NOT SAY THAT I DONT FOT HERE AS WELL.

He kept his stand and i stood on my stand.
We debated in length about this only.

VERDICT OF VCO- I have listened to what you have said, at this time i can not judge your case. I need time of upto 4 weeks to get back to you about my decision. I can neither reject or approve.

I asked him if i could give him more info with which he can process my file faster.

Vco said i have all info which is necessary, i have to think only.

He then asked me who is with me, i told him that my wife had accompanied me.

He asked me if i would want him to meet her. I told him that it is his call. Then he asked me about her, basic things though. Finally he said please call her.

When she came in, he cross verified everything i had told him about her.

He never looked at 300 documents i took with me. So i told him that i need to submit some docs.

He said please do.

I gave him pcc, revised pof, revised ref letters etc.

He accepted my pcc as well.

Final statement by voc - let me take my time. I appreciate how you were forthcoming and how you spoke.
I thanked him and moved out of the office.

Total duration 45 mins.

I can and will answer any and all queries by fellow forumites. Pls feel free.

My gut feel- Nothing as such, i l wait.

Regards,

Ratingcrady
This is unfair and sort of crazy in my opinion. Your NOC page says: "They are employed by consulting firms, advertising agencies, corporations, associations, government, social agencies, museums, galleries, public interest groups, and cultural and other organizations, or they may be self-employed."

Corporations! Very general term. It shouldn't matter if it's a products company or a media company or an agency.

If you are rejected you should appeal and get a lawyer to help you. I hope that won't be necessary. Good luck!

xman

Nov 7, 2014
Visa Office......
WARSAW/NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15/09/2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 28/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 31/12/2014
AOR Received.
03/02/2015 from Warsaw VO, Poland
File Transfer...
20March slu
Med's Request
23 April MR/RPRF/PCC request
Med's Done....
5 May meds done, 6 May meds uploaded,tlu 2 June
Interview........
PCC with maiden name on reached warsaw 28May
Passport Req..
DM on 5 aug, ppr on 10 Aug,
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued on 27Aug
LANDED..........
in apr4, 2016
payyadi said:
Experts,
Few of us have received this below mail from WVO, Is it AOR??
Had this doubt as I only see my Canadian application received date-which is in my case - 14-Oct-2014 but this mail is been received from WVO.
Please confirm

UCI: $$$$$$$
Application No.: $$$$$$$
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear £££££££,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/10/14.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
ul. Piekna 2/8
00-481 Warsaw
Poland
www.poland.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
Congratulations it's AOR

welcome to the WhimsiCal world of CIC

msingh80

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Punjab, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
28-01-2015
Med's Request
11-02-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015, Medical received on 25-02-2015
Interview........
waived . . .
Passport Req..
13-03-2015, Submitted on 18-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
2nd April 2015
LANDED..........
June/July 2015
archana_ramar said:
It has been 116 days from PER and 69 days from 2 nd line update. Still no news on MR....My dreams are already getting bigger and bigger each day but this wait is causing me to panic...Many July and August applicants have received MR...Why there is a delay for me? ???

maverick-14

Jul 12, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes exactly! Its really illogical. Seems like VO didnt bother to study their own requirement or maybe he was testing the applicant.

But good news is that this dude cleared the interview and received medicals.

future_canadian said:
This is unfair and sort of crazy in my opinion. Your NOC page says: "They are employed by consulting firms, advertising agencies, corporations, associations, government, social agencies, museums, galleries, public interest groups, and cultural and other organizations, or they may be self-employed."

Corporations! Very general term. It shouldn't matter if it's a products company or a media company or an agency.

If you are rejected you should appeal and get a lawyer to help you. I hope that won't be necessary. Good luck!

msingh80

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Punjab, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
28-01-2015
Med's Request
11-02-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015, Medical received on 25-02-2015
Interview........
waived . . .
Passport Req..
13-03-2015, Submitted on 18-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
2nd April 2015
LANDED..........
June/July 2015
archana_ramar said:
It has been 116 days from PER and 69 days from 2 nd line update. Still no news on MR....My dreams are already getting bigger and bigger each day but this wait is causing me to panic...Many July and August applicants have received MR...Why there is a delay for me? ???
[/quote

Apply for GCMS, that may help in finding the reason for this delay . . .

suhits

Dec 23, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
AOR Received.
Received
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
10/11/2014
Med's Done....
27/11/2014
Passport Req..
05/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
17/03/2015
LANDED..........
Early June
CanadaTheDream said:
Brothers , if my ecase shows " In process - we received your application on XXXXXX "

does this guarantee ( hopefully ) that I'll receive my PER ?? or there is still possibility for NER ?
do they show in the E-case :" In Process " even if the applicant will get NER ??

I really need your answers and will appreciate your help :)
95%+ you are on track for PER

Good Luck

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maverick-14 said:
Yes exactly! Its really illogical. Seems like VO didnt bother to study their own requirement or maybe he was testing the applicant.

But good news is that this dude cleared the interview and received medicals.
He did? Oh that's good...

LORDHELP

Aug 13, 2014
india
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-aug-2014
Nomination.....
per 28th nov 2014
File Transfer...
2nd line : processing started on 5-feb- 2015
Med's Request
21-feb-2015
Med's Done....
27-feb-2015, 3rd line:- 10-march-2015, Fbi submitted- 30-April-2015
Passport Req..
13-june-2015
LANDED..........
5-jan-2016 (Toronto)
Arjun_Singh_76 said:
Hi NDVO applicants

How do we check whether ndvo has received the docs (pcc,mr). I sent it through Bluedart and the only acknowledgement that I got was stamp

Is there any way of checking that the documents have been accepted.

Regards
Arjun Singh
stamp is the proof your documents has delivered at the right place...you can scan the pod and scanned copy of documents you send and draft a email to them as a proof documents received by your office on so and so date... to be double assure... all the best

mishati

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/9/2014
Nomination.....
28/12/2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
19/3/2015
Med's Request
23/4/2015
Med's Done....
16/6/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
oct 2016
LANDED..........
7th of May
hi folks
im posting this for the second time , plz plz seniors share ur openion on this , now we got our per on 30 dec on our app 11 sep noc 2132 , our VO was amman but recently they transferred our file to VO bucharest romania , who sent us on feb 1st an email requesting PCC and RPRF and an updated schedule A with fresh photos , they also demanded a separate passport for my daughter who is on my passport , but no MR yet and no 2nd line updated on ECAS , is this common ??? by the way isnt it a bit early for ur to get pcc requests ?!!! :-\ :-\

rvp_deltario

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=#0B59D7][b][size=10pt][size=10pt]NDVO[/size][/size][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[size=10pt][color=#19864A][b]1212[/b][/color][/size]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=#1469C4]5 Jun 14[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=#1469C4]20 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=#1469C4]28 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=#1469C4]26 Dec 14[/color][/b] Med's[color=white]_[/color]update..: [b][color=#1469C4]05 Jan 15[/color][/b] DM[color=white].[/color]on[color=white].[/color]eCAS...: [b][color=#1469C4]17 Mar 15[/color][/b]
Passport Req..
[b][color=#1469C4]18 Mar 15[/color][/b] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Sent.:[b][color=#1469C4]19 Mar 15[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=#0B59D7][b]11 Mar 15[/b][/color] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Rcvd.:[b][color=#0B59D7]9 Apr 15[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[color=#19864A][b]Jul-2015[/b][/color] [img]http://melauspartners.com/animated-canadian-flag-gif-210.gif[/img]
Hey there,. take a print out, fill the missing fields and send it to you local visa office(NDVO).

Dear Experts,

1.Once the RPRF receipt is generated, does it need to be sent as it is to CPPO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca since the details (Name, Client DOB, UCI) in the receipt are blank.

2. Do I need to take printout and fill everything and send it to NDVO?

Please advise.

TangoCharlie1234

Apr 24, 2014
India
Visa Office......
CPC M
App. Filed.......
5/24/19
Reposting again..

is it compulsory to inform NDVO about your travels to US in between your MR and PPR?? Would that impact when we will submit our passports and VO sees additional travels which they were not informed for??

Thanks

vks

Oct 6, 2014
Friends Im very much worried as I didnt reeived my PER, I have ID just called the CIC.
Please share the link where can i check my status

rvp_deltario

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=#0B59D7][b][size=10pt][size=10pt]NDVO[/size][/size][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[size=10pt][color=#19864A][b]1212[/b][/color][/size]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=#1469C4]5 Jun 14[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=#1469C4]20 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=#1469C4]28 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=#1469C4]26 Dec 14[/color][/b] Med's[color=white]_[/color]update..: [b][color=#1469C4]05 Jan 15[/color][/b] DM[color=white].[/color]on[color=white].[/color]eCAS...: [b][color=#1469C4]17 Mar 15[/color][/b]
Passport Req..
[b][color=#1469C4]18 Mar 15[/color][/b] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Sent.:[b][color=#1469C4]19 Mar 15[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=#0B59D7][b]11 Mar 15[/b][/color] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Rcvd.:[b][color=#0B59D7]9 Apr 15[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[color=#19864A][b]Jul-2015[/b][/color] [img]http://melauspartners.com/animated-canadian-flag-gif-210.gif[/img]
Hi,

In addition there is a provision for getting PR on urgent basis. Ref link below -
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/pr-card/apply-urgent-processing.asp

To qualify for urgent processing, you must be:

travelling in the next three months, and
returning to Canada on a commercial vehicle, like an airplane, train, boat or bus.
Even if these conditions apply to you, we may not be able to process your request urgently or get your card to you before you leave Canada.

Worth a try.
future_canadian said:
Do you mean you do your landing and then leave after 10 days?

If you enter Canada by a public conveyance (airplane, ferry, commercial bus, train) you MUST use your PR card to re-enter Canada. You won't have one after just 10 days. If you have someone send it to you in India so you'll have it when you come back, that's fine, but don't try to re-enter without it!

If you enter Canada in a private vehicle you can enter with just your passport and your Confirmation of Permanent Residence papers. So for example you could fly to Seattle, rent a car and drive to Vancouver, or fly to Detroit, rent a car and drive to Toronto, etc. Of course, that assumes you have a visa to enter the USA.

raj250583

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Nomination.....
05-01-2015
AOR Received.
03-02-2015
Med's Request
16 feb 2015
Med's Done....
23 feb 2015
Interview........
RPRF FEE 18 MARCH2015
Passport Req..
28 AND DM ON 1 MAY
hi this is what i am posting for the second time

please help me regarding this

i went through my ecas and there is this second line which states that u application processing has started on 3 feb...
but still i havent recived any mail or any communication regarding the same ...
i would also like to know when will the mail from medical come

xman

Nov 7, 2014
Visa Office......
WARSAW/NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15/09/2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 28/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 31/12/2014
AOR Received.
03/02/2015 from Warsaw VO, Poland
File Transfer...
20March slu
Med's Request
23 April MR/RPRF/PCC request
Med's Done....
5 May meds done, 6 May meds uploaded,tlu 2 June
Interview........
PCC with maiden name on reached warsaw 28May
Passport Req..
DM on 5 aug, ppr on 10 Aug,
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued on 27Aug
LANDED..........
in apr4, 2016
CanadaTheDream said:
Brothers , if my ecase shows " In process - we received your application on XXXXXX "

does this guarantee ( hopefully ) that I'll receive my PER ?? or there is still possibility for NER ?
do they show in the E-case :" In Process " even if the applicant will get NER ??

I really need your answers and will appreciate your help :)
Congratulations it means PER will be in your mail box soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.