+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ASTROO said:
Question 1: How does NDVO normally verfies employment...calling employer...visiting employer...or mostly judgement calls and skips as well?

AS MENTIONED BY YOU: They can opt for any of the above mentioned methods but in order to safeguard the immigration process and to curb on the fraud CIC randomly pick certain cases for personal visit and also personal interviews for example, cases where the NOC is too generic such as work related to advertisement,sales or marketing which is more prone to fraudulent work experience cases.

Question 2: if first out of two jobs pertains to relevant NOC and second does not...do they verify both or just one?

The verification is done for all the reference letters and the work experience documents which you have submitted to CIC regardless of it's inclusion to the NOC list.

Question 3: do they give points for all the job experience or just the relevant NOC related job experience is point worthy?
As per my memory goes. Any experience which fall under the demand NOC would automatically fetch the points provided that you have at least 1 year of continuous work experience in the NOC for which you have applied.
Any idea (from experience or otherwise), how the cases being transferred to other VO's (like NDVO cases given to Warsaw) are handled ?
Sorry i have no experience on this so i can't comment.
Thanks for your inputs.
Also, actually i am just thinking that i have to reduce my expectations from NDVO/WVO for quick processing.

ASTROO

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ak_indi said:
Thanks for your inputs.
Also, actually i am just thinking that i have to reduce my expectations from NDVO/WVO for quick processing.

Your welcome it was a pleasure.. and just a small suggestion.. Carry on with your usual lifestyle and don't plan too ahead until you get the visa in hand. In your free time do watch the following movies for having a broader view towards life.. ( I think most of people out here may have already watched it)..

1. Forrest Gump : Nice quote : Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
2. Peaceful Warrior.
3. Seabiscuit.
4. Alive.
etc...

Lastly never have any expectation from anyone always have expectations from yourself only, this way you wouldn't get disappointed upon not achieving the desired results and in the end all you would do is a self assessment and word hard to improve yourself and your efforts.

Well enough of preaching... :) Take care..

kabird007

Feb 4, 2015
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diplomatru said:
In Moscow we could collect the PP aftet meal brake. Still far better than courier services.
wow that's awesome

Dec 19, 2014
Century said:
Congratulation bro. +1

Regarding the pregnancy, you can also defer (form IMM5733E (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/partner/pp/pdf/IMM5733E.pdf)

http://immigrationmedical.ca/Pregnant-Canadian-exam.html
Pregnancy and the immigration medical exam

Canadian Immigration requires that all adult applicants, without exception, have a chest X-ray at some stage. This is a part of the tuberculosis control program. If you are pregnant and are concerned about having an X-ray, you have a few options:

You can have the X-ray now, with a special protective shield covering your abdomen. This protects your baby from radiation. (This is probably safe but no guarantee can be given. Consult your own doctor for advice)

You can do the other parts of your medical examination now and have the X-ray after the birth of your baby. However, your medical report will not be submitted to CIC until the X-ray examination is completed.

You can postpone the whole examination until after the birth of your baby.

Hi, just wanted to have a follow up question from the above. Do you need to inform the VO that you want to postpone the whole medical exam and wait until after the delivery of the pregnant wife? When should we inform the VO, is that after receiving the MR and within the 30 days or before getting the MR? If after getting the MR, would that be a case specify email to the VO and how should can we hear from the VO's reply of our email request? Does VO replies your email request quickly?

Dec 19, 2014
Hi, just wanted to clarify the 'after delivery' of the pregnant wife, would that be when the wife is already out of the hospital or inform VO as per the time the baby's birth?

Thanks and need your valuable insights.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idefix said:
Way better than courier.

It might have something to do with RPRF, because SPVO issues PPR + RPRF at the same time. You have to submit both together, so they probably need a few days to make sure the fees were really collected before stamping.
It's true. According to GCMS notes, RPRF is marked as payed in three days.
You can pay RPRF now and send them the receipt.

visa_4all

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can I do Medicals and submit PCC of the existing passport and then renew and submit the new passport for stamping.

plz suggest

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Diplomatru said:
It's true. According to GCMS notes, RPRF is marked as payed in three days.
You can pay RPRF now and send them the receipt.
Everything is running so smoothly so far that I really don't want to mess with the system. Once they ask, I will pay the fees ;)

I'd rather wait the extra 2-3 days before they stamp my visa. Not that long ;D!

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
ASTROO said:

Hi Hope, as your name postulate just make a part of your daily life and have loads of HOPE because sometime this word is all that may give you some sort of strength and vision to your goals.

Anyways, apart from philosophy write up.. Remember while visiting this forum or spreadsheet never ever compare your time-line with rest of the applicants as each and every case is different and has varied amount of deviations and derivations which need to be scrutinized by the visa officer in order to reach the final verdict which for many cases may be positive and in worst case scenario negative as well.

The following are the areas which may delay someone application post the positive eligibility report mail:

1. An application with numerous companies which eventually require to be verified by the local visa officer. Less amount of work history = less time it takes. So we can say that employer history is directly proportional to passing of the employer verification stage in less time.

2. An application with a single applicant as compared to people with family takes less time to complete as there are few verification process to deal with and hence an applicant with complete family along with children would be slightly a more tedious work for VO as the VO has to make all the verification and medical test of all the members and if any of the test or verification leads to negative result then it would lead to delay as re-medicals would be initiated for the stage to be cleared.

3. The moment the medical stage gets cleared CIC gets geared into a whole load of complete background check of the applicant. It's only after 9/11 US/Canada and other developed nations have gone paranoid and they would go to any extend to make sure that your name does not fall remotely near to any anti-social or terrorist activities because that's exactly the reason CIC asks for all the travel history which is actually the last hurdle which one needs to pass so as to declare yourself free from any security risk for CANADA, henceforth if any applicant has visited any of the countries which CIC declares having high risk it would then automatically create snag or delay in the file since they would contact all the concerned agencies to cross verify your stay. One more thing is that more number of countries a person visit the more amount of verification is done with respect to all those countries and that too after receiving the PCC from those countries. It's a entire different ball game after all they are going to make a foreign national a permanent resident and later on a citizen of their country so i think whatever they are doing does make a sense.

4. Last but not the least which may also affect the processing of your file i.e a fast working visa officer. That true after all they are also humans so variations exist as some may take decision after seeking additional information and some may be experienced enough to sniff out any discrepancies by just looking at the documents and make necessary decision on the spot which drastically affect the overall turnaround time.

5. Finally, it may sound funny but it really matters a lot, which is 'LUCK".

So dear.. wait for your day have patience and above all as your name suggest have HOPE and just like others our lucky day would be around soon.. All the best and take care

P.S: IAM ALSO A MAY APPLICANT SO I CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR STATE HENCE I THOUGHT TO DROP FEW WORDS FROM MY END. ALL THE INFORMATION WHICH I MENTIONED HAVE BEING CONSOLIDATED FROM THIS FORUM AND THE DETAILED CONVERSATION WITH THE TOP CONSULTING FIRM AND REST KNOW HOW IS PLAIN AND SIMPLE PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

Best Regards,
ASTROO
Thanks for the information and i also have the same opinion regarding the verification process and other reasons that you have mentioned. And these reasons look more logical and near to reality as what we have observed on this forum which we expect that most of the forum members are telling approximately truthfull information about their stories or their ordeals.

fjvs121183

Star Member
Jul 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/07/2014
Doc's Request.
Wife's PC
AOR Received.
12/12/2014
File Transfer...
12/12/2014
Med's Request
16/12/2014
Med's Done....
24/12/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19/3/2014
VISA ISSUED...
30/3/2015
LANDED..........
22/5/2015
managersonline said:
Thanks for the information and i also have the same opinion regarding the verification process and other reasons that you have mentioned. And these reasons look more logical and near to reality as what we have observed on this forum which we expect that most of the forum members are telling approximately truthfull information about their stories or their ordeals.
I just wanted to add that CIC considers "High Risks countries" the following:

Afghanistan
Colombia
Iraq
Nigeria
Sudan
Albania
Congo,
DR Jamaica
Pakistan
South
Sudan
Algeria
Egypt
Jordan
Palestine
Syria
Bangladesh
Eritrea
Laos
Saudi Arabia
Tunisia
Burma (Myanmar)
Haiti
Lebanon
Somalia
Vietnam
Cambodia
Iran
Libya
Sri Lanka
Yemen

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
fjvs121183 said:

Afghanistan
Colombia
Iraq
Nigeria
Sudan
Albania
Congo,
DR Jamaica
Pakistan
South
Sudan
Algeria
Egypt
Jordan
Palestine
Syria
Bangladesh
Eritrea
Laos
Saudi Arabia
Tunisia
Burma (Myanmar)
Haiti
Lebanon
Somalia
Vietnam
Cambodia
Iran
Libya
Sri Lanka
Yemen
Where have you got this list from?

I can see Afghanistan and Pakistan, but Jamaica?

rvp_deltario

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=#0B59D7][b][size=10pt][size=10pt]NDVO[/size][/size][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[size=10pt][color=#19864A][b]1212[/b][/color][/size]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=#1469C4]5 Jun 14[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=#1469C4]20 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=#1469C4]28 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=#1469C4]26 Dec 14[/color][/b] Med's[color=white]_[/color]update..: [b][color=#1469C4]05 Jan 15[/color][/b] DM[color=white].[/color]on[color=white].[/color]eCAS...: [b][color=#1469C4]17 Mar 15[/color][/b]
Passport Req..
[b][color=#1469C4]18 Mar 15[/color][/b] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Sent.:[b][color=#1469C4]19 Mar 15[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=#0B59D7][b]11 Mar 15[/b][/color] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Rcvd.:[b][color=#0B59D7]9 Apr 15[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[color=#19864A][b]Jul-2015[/b][/color] [img]http://melauspartners.com/animated-canadian-flag-gif-210.gif[/img]
Bud, I find it difficult to believe that North Korea is not part of that list. What would you information source be?
fjvs121183 said:

Afghanistan
Colombia
Iraq
Nigeria
Sudan
Albania
Congo,
DR Jamaica
Pakistan
South
Sudan
Algeria
Egypt
Jordan
Palestine
Syria
Bangladesh
Eritrea
Laos
Saudi Arabia
Tunisia
Burma (Myanmar)
Haiti
Lebanon
Somalia
Vietnam
Cambodia
Iran
Libya
Sri Lanka
Yemen

ASTROO

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
managersonline said:
Your welcome...and in real sense all the forum members should be thanked for sharing their thoughts and views because all i did was to assimilate the information which was already available and re-post it for the members and if it made someone's life easier then it's well and good.

winty

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 3, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I need some advise. A friend paid is RPRF fee on 05/02/2015. His passport expires in August, 2015. He was thinking of applying for a new passport before they request the present one. Do you think he should continue with this passport or apply for a new one? Also, would it delay the process if he applies for a new passport based on the stage of his application?

Status
Not open for further replies.