+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
I GOT MR!!!!

Guys! I Love Sao Paulo Visa Office! The fastest VO in the Planet.

I just got MR today, 15 days after PER!!! I feel so blessed! I'm jumping with joy!

Here is my full timeline:

NOC: 0013
Visa Office: Sao Paulo
App Date: 27/10/2014
Charge Date: 31/12/2014 (DD)
Ecas Live / 1st Line: 19/01/2015
PER: 25/01/2015 (90 days from App Date!)
MR: 09/02/2015 (15 days from PER!)

My ECAS is not showing the second line yet!

Plus, this is my 1.000 post! So I just became a Champion Member with my MR message!
(I'm updating the SS right know).

rssr.canada

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
processing started 6th Feb SLU
Med's Request
05th oct 2015
Med's Done....
07th oct 2015
Interview........
God's Grace not required
Passport Req..
waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting...
happy 13k all.....congratulations ;) .......may 13k brings all of us wth speedy Per, MR, PPR's ....all the best buddies....god bless us all...cheers!!!

h_g_boss

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Toronto - Ontario - Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER: 10-02-2015
AOR Received.
None
IELTS Request
With App.
File Transfer...
20-03-2015
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
21-04-2015 --- Received 20-05-2015
Passport Req..
WAITING.....
idefix said:
I GOT MR!!!!

I just got MR today, 15 days after PER!!! I feel so blessed! I'm jumping with joy!

Plus, this is my 1.000 post! So I just became a Champion Member with my MR message!
Congrats....

NRI16

Aug 21, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2014
Nomination.....
Early Sept 2014
Med's Request
Mid oct 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM 8th feb 2015, PPR 11th Feb 2015
idefix said:
I GOT MR!!!!

Congrats n party time bro...sao paulo VO is too fast....cic pls divert some NDVO files to SPVO...+1

MrBank

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11_09-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Yes
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
2016!!!
Congrats! ..go get ur MR done !
idefix said:
I GOT MR!!!!

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idefix said:
I GOT MR!!!!

Simply amazing. You will receive visa in February. +1

maym99

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDV0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
POSTIVE ELIGIBILTY REVIEWS 9TH DECEMBER 2014
IELTS Request
Sent already!!
File Transfer...
2ND LINE UPDATED 2ND FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Request
REQUEST RECIEVED ON 23RD FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Done....
10TH MARCH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED YES!
Passport Req..
JUNE 8TH 2015 PASSPORT SUBITTED:- 19TH JUNE 2015 !!! AS DECISION HAS BEEN MADE POSITIVE ONES!!! 8TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
ITS UNDER PROCESS
LANDED..........
15-08-2015 CAN BE ASAP AS WELL (BEFORE THAT DATE) AS I GET MAPLE PR VISA !!
idefix said:
I GOT MR!!!!

Congratulations ;D ;D ;D

And +1

nerylanmi

Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
[color=red]2132[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple]04-09-2014[/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=green] 02-03-2016[/color] 5669, POF, 5401 & PCC
Nomination.....
[color=green] 10-12-2014[/color]
AOR Received.
[color=brown] 5-1-2015[/color]
Med's Request
[color=cyan][b]30-06-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b]14-08-2015[/b][/color]
idefix said:
I GOT MR!!!!

Congrats Buddie.
I am happy for u.
Wish u well
+1

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idefix said:
I GOT MR!!!!

Congrats mate...my timelines are exactly as yours upto PER..except that after PER my case would be moved to NDVO and rest we all know how NDVO behaves...wish all VO behave like SPVO or CIC must transfer cases to all VO equally...

p_vigsark

Jun 23, 2014
I submitted my FBI PCC to VO New Delhi today. This was the only document left. Within how many days can i expect the passport request.

Jul 1, 2014
Dears , we submitted our file through a private office , a consultant, the file was received on 16 oct 2014 and they informed as we received a positive on our application and received a file number and that we will be waiting for investigations on our case, hen they will ask us to send the police clearance certificates , then we get our medical request.
I need someone to tell me how much time is it expected for us to receive the medicals?
would it be good for us to apply for the express entry o would it confuse with the already submitted application for fsw 2014?

visa_4all

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have heard that, minimum validity of the Passport for stamping should be at least 6 months.

I want to know, can I travel to Canada, if my PP is valid for only 3 months or not.

Now Iam waiting for MR

As my Passport will expire in Jan 2016, can i do Medicals with existing passport and then renew and submit the new passport for stamping.

plz guide me

Thanks

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
visa_4all said:
I have heard that, minimum validity of the Passport for stamping should be at least 6 months.

I want to know, can I travel to Canada, if my PP is valid for only 3 months or not.

Now Iam waiting for MR

As my Passport will expire in Jan 2016, can i do Medicals with existing passport and then renew and submit the new passport for stamping.

plz guide me

Thanks
If validity of your pp is less than 6 months at the time of ppr the vo will request renewal of travel document. Do it now to save time. MR has nothing to with your pp. It will be matched with your file with IME #.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Immigrant Birds said:
Dears , we submitted our file through a private office , a consultant, the file was received on 16 oct 2014 and they informed as we received a positive on our application and received a file number and that we will be waiting for investigations on our case, hen they will ask us to send the police clearance certificates , then we get our medical request.
I need someone to tell me how much time is it expected for us to receive the medicals?
would it be good for us to apply for the express entry o would it confuse with the already submitted application for fsw 2014?
Timelines vary extremely between visa offices.

ASTROO

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hope1957 said:
Hello Folks! Can someone please advise how long is it currently taking for NDVO to make a decision on FSW applications received on May 12/14, after MR has been submitted and cleared? Thanks!! :)

Hi Hope, as your name postulate just make a part of your daily life and have loads of HOPE because sometime this word is all that may give you some sort of strength and vision to your goals.

Anyways, apart from philosophy write up.. Remember while visiting this forum or spreadsheet never ever compare your time-line with rest of the applicants as each and every case is different and has varied amount of deviations and derivations which need to be scrutinized by the visa officer in order to reach the final verdict which for many cases may be positive and in worst case scenario negative as well.

The following are the areas which may delay someone application post the positive eligibility report mail:

1. An application with numerous companies which eventually require to be verified by the local visa officer. Less amount of work history = less time it takes. So we can say that employer history is directly proportional to passing of the employer verification stage in less time.

2. An application with a single applicant as compared to people with family takes less time to complete as there are few verification process to deal with and hence an applicant with complete family along with children would be slightly a more tedious work for VO as the VO has to make all the verification and medical test of all the members and if any of the test or verification leads to negative result then it would lead to delay as re-medicals would be initiated for the stage to be cleared.

3. The moment the medical stage gets cleared CIC gets geared into a whole load of complete background check of the applicant. It's only after 9/11 US/Canada and other developed nations have gone paranoid and they would go to any extend to make sure that your name does not fall remotely near to any anti-social or terrorist activities because that's exactly the reason CIC asks for all the travel history which is actually the last hurdle which one needs to pass so as to declare yourself free from any security risk for CANADA, henceforth if any applicant has visited any of the countries which CIC declares having high risk it would then automatically create snag or delay in the file since they would contact all the concerned agencies to cross verify your stay. One more thing is that more number of countries a person visit the more amount of verification is done with respect to all those countries and that too after receiving the PCC from those countries. It's a entire different ball game after all they are going to make a foreign national a permanent resident and later on a citizen of their country so i think whatever they are doing does make a sense.

4. Last but not the least which may also affect the processing of your file i.e a fast working visa officer. That true after all they are also humans so variations exist as some may take decision after seeking additional information and some may be experienced enough to sniff out any discrepancies by just looking at the documents and make necessary decision on the spot which drastically affect the overall turnaround time.

5. Finally, it may sound funny but it really matters a lot, which is 'LUCK".

So dear.. wait for your day have patience and above all as your name suggest have HOPE and just like others our lucky day would be around soon.. All the best and take care

P.S: IAM ALSO A MAY APPLICANT SO I CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR STATE HENCE I THOUGHT TO DROP FEW WORDS FROM MY END. ALL THE INFORMATION WHICH I MENTIONED HAVE BEING CONSOLIDATED FROM THIS FORUM AND THE DETAILED CONVERSATION WITH THE TOP CONSULTING FIRM AND REST KNOW HOW IS PLAIN AND SIMPLE PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

Best Regards,
ASTROO

Status
Not open for further replies.