+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvp_deltario

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=#0B59D7][b][size=10pt][size=10pt]NDVO[/size][/size][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[size=10pt][color=#19864A][b]1212[/b][/color][/size]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=#1469C4]5 Jun 14[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=#1469C4]20 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=#1469C4]28 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=#1469C4]26 Dec 14[/color][/b] Med's[color=white]_[/color]update..: [b][color=#1469C4]05 Jan 15[/color][/b] DM[color=white].[/color]on[color=white].[/color]eCAS...: [b][color=#1469C4]17 Mar 15[/color][/b]
Passport Req..
[b][color=#1469C4]18 Mar 15[/color][/b] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Sent.:[b][color=#1469C4]19 Mar 15[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=#0B59D7][b]11 Mar 15[/b][/color] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Rcvd.:[b][color=#0B59D7]9 Apr 15[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[color=#19864A][b]Jul-2015[/b][/color] [img]http://melauspartners.com/animated-canadian-flag-gif-210.gif[/img]
Hi Titans, Can be true.
But I doubt NDVO would do that out of procedure or any other intention. Could be purely system based issue.

Titans said:
*****Reposting****

Hi All,

I just came to know through my consultant that now a days NDVO is issuing medical requests even before updating 2nd Line.

Can this be true. ??? ::)

Regards

mamuthebug

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd Sept'14
Nomination.....
8th Jan'15
AOR Received.
3rd Feb'15
File Transfer...
8th April'15
Med's Request
6th May'15
Med's Done....
16th May'15
Interview........
TLU on 2nd June'15
Dear Seniors,
I have received this following mail from CIC (Do Not Reply - Ne Pas Repondre) on 3rd Feb.
I have already received my PER on 8th Jan'15. Guess this must be AOR.
Iam from India, and quite apparently, i expect my VO to be NDVO.
Now this mail has arrived from Poland!

Will I have to correspond with Poland VO in future regarding MR/ RPRF/ PPR?
I have had a change in my family composition - birth of baby girl last week - which i duly informed NDVO through a CSE.
Now, shall I send a CSE to Poland VO?

Am getting slightly tensed..... ??? Pls guide.....

Here's the mail:

UCI: **********
Application No.: ************
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear ******************,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/09/23.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”
When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
ul. Piekna 2/8
00-481 Warsaw
Poland
www.poland.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca

Sep 15, 2014
mombrst4 said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:Could someone shed some light?

We received our medical request on the 5 Feb 2015, On my husbands medical form (he is the main applicant) it has a mistake. On the form it has his place of birth as ABC but he was born in XYZ - although he has dual citizenship of both ABC and XYZ - can we go ahead and do the medical test and just take both passports with or will I need to get that corrected on the form first. On our application form it shows that he was born in XYZ and also has citizenship in ABC....

ALSO We only received our medical request and not RPRF??? is this normal??

Thanks everyone in advance
Hi,

I also had a somewhat similar issue.My daughter's DOB was wrongly typed in the form.The hospital visa section accepted the form and did the medicals.While uploading the medical report they specified an ID concern and attached my daughter's passport copy for DOB proof.I also raised a CSE for which I got a reply after a month.They told to go ahead with the medicals with the existing form and they will update in the info in their records.Hope this helps.

new_migration

Aug 23, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO----WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
12-Feb-2015
Med's Request
9-May-2015( On hold due to Wife Pregnancy)
Med's Done....
10-Aug-2015 and Uploaded on 11-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
30-Nov-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-Dec-2015
mamuthebug said:
Dear Seniors,
I have received this following mail from CIC (Do Not Reply - Ne Pas Repondre) on 3rd Feb.

I have had a change in my family composition - birth of baby girl last week - which i duly informed NDVO through a CSE.

Here's the mail:

Dear ******************,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/09/23.

You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
ul. Piekna 2/8
00-481 Warsaw
Poland
www.poland.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
Relax Bro, Now a days many of the NDVO applications are being routed to different VO offices due to large no applications which NDVO can`t handle, becoz they need to close all the FSW applications by june.

rvp_deltario

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=#0B59D7][b][size=10pt][size=10pt]NDVO[/size][/size][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[size=10pt][color=#19864A][b]1212[/b][/color][/size]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=#1469C4]5 Jun 14[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=#1469C4]20 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=#1469C4]28 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=#1469C4]26 Dec 14[/color][/b] Med's[color=white]_[/color]update..: [b][color=#1469C4]05 Jan 15[/color][/b] DM[color=white].[/color]on[color=white].[/color]eCAS...: [b][color=#1469C4]17 Mar 15[/color][/b]
Passport Req..
[b][color=#1469C4]18 Mar 15[/color][/b] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Sent.:[b][color=#1469C4]19 Mar 15[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=#0B59D7][b]11 Mar 15[/b][/color] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Rcvd.:[b][color=#0B59D7]9 Apr 15[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[color=#19864A][b]Jul-2015[/b][/color] [img]http://melauspartners.com/animated-canadian-flag-gif-210.gif[/img]
Hi mamuthebug, congrats on the new member in your family.
Yes you will have to inform PVO via a CSE. In the meanwhile get her passport in place. You will need that when they ask you for updated docs with her credentials.
All the best.

mamuthebug said:
Dear Seniors,

Here's the mail:

Dear ******************,

Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
ul. Piekna 2/8
00-481 Warsaw
Poland
www.poland.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca

pankhilsingh

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Oh god..
This wait is killing me now..

Interview happened on 02nd Feb'15 and result is still awaited.

Not even able to concentrate in my work..

I was told that that they will inform me in a week or so.

What should I do?

ssbv

Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Not so far
Nomination.....
PER: 06-01-2015
AOR Received.
02-02-2015 from Warsaw VO
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Hopefully soon
Med's Request
In Prayers
Med's Done....
In Prayers
Interview........
Wish to be waived
Passport Req..
In Prayers
VISA ISSUED...
05-2015
LANDED..........
06-2015
mamuthebug said:
Dear Seniors,

Here's the mail:

Dear ******************,

Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
ul. Piekna 2/8
00-481 Warsaw
Poland
www.poland.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
Yups its an AOR...congrats for the same and for little angel in your life.

You need to send the CSE to Warsaw VO along with the required documents (like birth certificate of new member, passport details, $150 fees and change in proof of funds).

Also see another thread of this forum esp for applicants whose files have been transferred to Warsaw VO and I am one of those (http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fswp2014-applicants-from-india-with-files-transferred-to-warsaw-visa-office-t268856.0.html)

BetterLife

Nov 15, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
03-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2015
LANDED..........
May-2015
mamuthebug said:
Dear Seniors,

Here's the mail:

Dear ******************,

Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
ul. Piekna 2/8
00-481 Warsaw
Poland
www.poland.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
Yes. As mentioned in email, you need to keep in touch with poland vo for any changes to your application.

BetterLife

Nov 15, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
03-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2015
LANDED..........
May-2015
pankhilsingh said:
Oh god..

What should I do?
Dont worry Pankhil. You will get through. Stay calm and positive. Hopefull, you will hear good news within this week.

Jags0211

Star Member
May 5, 2014
rvp_deltario said:
Yup,

That's the link. The fees are in CAD, so that's ok. As a matter of fact it will be lesser value due to the depreciated CAD vis a vis a draft in INR.

Hope you selected the options as below -

Select a category: Permanent Residence
What are you paying a fee for: Right of Permanent Residence Fee – Paying from Outside Canada
Please select the required services - Immigration
Next page - select - Right of Permanent Resident Fee
Thank You so much. I have paid the fee just now.

mamuthebug

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd Sept'14
Nomination.....
8th Jan'15
AOR Received.
3rd Feb'15
File Transfer...
8th April'15
Med's Request
6th May'15
Med's Done....
16th May'15
Interview........
TLU on 2nd June'15
rvp_deltario said:
Hi mamuthebug, congrats on the new member in your family.
Yes you will have to inform PVO via a CSE. In the meanwhile get her passport in place. You will need that when they ask you for updated docs with her credentials.
All the best.
Thanks deltario both for your wishes and your advice.
Yep, the process of getting a birth certificate/ passport are on full steam !
Shall advise PVO on the same through a CSE.

Faranak59.a

Jan 31, 2015
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Cc cashed: 14-01-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 09-02-2015
AOR Received.
---
Med's Request
16-03-2015
Med's Done....
09-04-2015
Hi everybody,
I built a whats app group for noc 2172 applicants, please send me your phone numbers if you want to join us

LittleOwl

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv, UA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-04-2015
Passport Req..
30-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
Hi everyone! Guys, did anybody got response from Sydney to their emails lately? Could somebody tell me, what was the date of the email query that received most recent reply from CIO? Thanks!

canada_immi

Jan 17, 2015
pankhilsingh said:
Oh god..

What should I do?
Pankhil, if it's ok with you, can you share the inter iew experience with us?

Spades

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER 29-07-2014
AOR Received.
25-08-2014
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
09-05-2015
Interview........
DM: 14-08-2015
Passport Req..
27-08-2015
Seriously? How Warsaw can take applications from other VOs if they can't handle their own. I'm 7 May applicant, VO Warsaw, but still no 2 nd line and no Med request. Seriously, Warsaw?

Status
Not open for further replies.