+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

enggvirdi

Dec 2, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Pending
Nomination.....
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
NDVO does not send AORs
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
2nd line on 21st March 2015
Med's Request
07-04-2015
Med's Done....
18-04-2015; Third line on 28-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-06-2015
NDVO come on guys, let this coming week be great for all forumites.

God bless all. Have patience. Keep hopes alive..

Pray for all.

LORDHELP

Aug 13, 2014
india
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-aug-2014
Nomination.....
per 28th nov 2014
File Transfer...
2nd line : processing started on 5-feb- 2015
Med's Request
21-feb-2015
Med's Done....
27-feb-2015, 3rd line:- 10-march-2015, Fbi submitted- 30-April-2015
Passport Req..
13-june-2015
LANDED..........
5-jan-2016 (Toronto)
Kartik1979 said:
I received my MR, PCC request on 6th February as informed by my Agent. :D :)
Still to get the documents !
Admin please update the SS.

What is the MR process , when can I book the appointment with doctor ?
& how long will take as I want to complete in coming week..

YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE FROM THE LIST OF PANEL OF DOCTORS APPROVED BY CIC... FIX A APPOINTMENT AND PROCEED ACCORDINGLY

Also., how to get the PCC ? Regional passport office or delhi police website, Which is better ?
How much time PCC takes ?Do I need PCC for my 3 year old son ?

IF YOUR PASSPORT IS ISSUED FROM DELHI THEN YOU WILL GET IT FROM PSK SAME DAY. .. NO NEED TO GET PCC FOR A CHILD LESS THEN 18 YEARS

Would Appreciate a faster help !!

FaithNHope

Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
Doc's Request.
24-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
L-8.5, S-8.5, R-8, W-8
Med's Request
09-12-14
Med's Done....
18-12-14 ECAS update : 31-12-14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-01-15
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2015
LANDED..........
[url=http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php][img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-angelic001.gif[/img][/url]
sandeep7972 said:
Hiiii Dear frnds....
[size=10pt]Got my second line update on Ecas
[/size]
What a relief..
I've one doubt though...Does it mean that the interview has been waived???????

Regards
It means that a visa officer has started reviewing your file. He will now determine whether an interview is required or can be waived off during this process. Don't fret about it, most of the applicants have had their interviews waived, hopefully you will have your name in the same list ;)

sarveshkarmarkar

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
Doc's Request.
04-02-2015, 20-07-2015
Nomination.....
31-12-2014
AOR Received.
20-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Received PCC and additional doc request on 20th July
Med's Request
3rd September
Med's Done....
9th September
Interview........
Waiver
Passport Req..
25th September
VISA ISSUED...
21st October
LANDED..........
21st November
Hi All,

I have received an email from LVO that the photos submitted while applying are not as per the requirements, and they have give me 45 days from the date of the letter has been issued.

Has any come across the same issues where you have to submit revised photographs?

Regards,
Sarvesh

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kakarotson said:
Gratz!! hope mine also..looking forward for the second line... my ECAS still states "INPROCESS"...
You have to actually press on In process to learn your actual status

reet10

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
enggvirdi said:
No dear, it doesn't matters at all. You can land anywhere in Ontario as well and start your career.
All the best!
Thnaks enggvirdi... I applied under FSWP 2014 NOC 2171 around 4th Sept,, but haven't received any update, seem like CAP is full so now applying under EE. :-X :-X :-X

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reet10 said:
Thnaks enggvirdi... I applied under FSWP 2014 NOC 2171 around 4th Sept,, but haven't received any update, seem like CAP is full so now applying under EE. :-X :-X :-X
Most likely you missed the cap by a couple of days.

usman11

Oct 21, 2014
arkscan said:
This reads like a film story...:D

Usman, pls also note that there may be a delay in processing of ur app due to all these changes.....
Thank you for reply ...Should I send all these details along with PCC by courier or it is necessary to be sent by email to ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
YoYo2926 said:
Hi Diplomatic and everyone,

Is it normal that people after my application and charge are receiving PER? What are the chances after charge? Does PER receiving depends on hot NOC's or it goes as a normal process?

Lot of questions I know..

NOC 0111
Application received 05.11.2014
DD encashed - 12.1.2015
PER - - :eek: :eek: :eek:
hi yo yo my timeline is also almost same... noc 0112 app reached on 3rd nov and dd encashed on 12th jan still no PER... sometimes i see many who are of the same timeline and noc getting PERs... and some r waiting even after they r charged. I am also puzzled...if they r not sending the per than why they r not sending the NER mail? No logic seems to be applicable...and finally we 'waiting' is the only refuge...

askyaram

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-14
AOR Received.
PER Received on 15-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
Processing started on 24-03-2015
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-04-2015/ 3rd line Update on 29-04-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2015
rssr.canada said:
lets pray for eachother... :'(
do not forget that we are also there with you in this mission PR.., so we also will pray for you and wish ur process gets boosted up frnds... :) :) :)

askyaram

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-14
AOR Received.
PER Received on 15-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
Processing started on 24-03-2015
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-04-2015/ 3rd line Update on 29-04-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2015
farhansk said:
hello friends i just completed my medicals today and by the grace of GOD all went smooth and well.....now waiting impatiently to see my ECAS update as MEDICAL RECEIVED.....thanks to all...all the best to everyone...take care all
Happy to hear that you've completed your med's.. all the best frnd farhan.. :) :) :)

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
cooldim84 said:
Dear Friends,

I want to share something interesting which i happens to see in the November time line thread. (I posted this in few other threads just to get more insights from many members as possible )

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-november-applicants-lets-network-here-t248830.2475.html (page 166)

===========================================================================================

Hi friends,

NOC: 2172,
application received by CIC: 03 Nov 2014.
Method of payment: CC.

Unfortunately, my application was returned to me.

"You have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC.
You have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.
Therefore, I am not satisfied there is sufficient evidence that you meet the work experience requirement for the occupation as described by the NOC - 2172 - Database analysts and data administrators."

And, with all the information collected from this forum, reading again the letter of recommendation from my employee and the contract with him, I understand why the officer came to this conclusion. The contract is a standard one, where I am named a "PROGRAMMER". And the letter doesn't say very much to help my case. The credit card was not charged.

The application was send back to me on 17 dec 2014. I have received the package on 6 feb 2015.

Thank you all for your good hearts, and God be on your side on your journey.

===========================================================================================

Does this means that the CIC officer is checking our Job descriptions with the NOCs lead statements and NOC duties even before they charge our CCs ??

Our initial understanding was that the CIC will check our Job descriptions and duties after they charge our CCs (when calculating our points)and They will do this when they doing the Possible Eligibility Review and if the out come of the positive eligibility review is negative, they will send us the NER. Isn't this the usual methodology we were thinking what is happening in CIC when we send a new application?

By looking at the above explanation by the CIC officer, it looks like they are doing the points calculation even before they charge the CCs. And what could they be doing at the stage of PER?

Looking forward to hear you guys thoughts about this??

Thanks!
Cooldim84
You r right. Even i felt the same when i saw this post... i am concerned because my dd is encashed and still no per mail...if they r holding my file on the basis of Job duties then in that case the above mentioned case creates a contradiction...

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
manila_kbj said:
The world will be starting another week. I hope the cic and visa office will give us some great news. Keep the faith and may God bless us all. Cheers!
Amen

analystpk

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.
21-07-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2015 PER
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-07-2015 SLU
Med's Request
05-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
15-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
LANDED..........
July 2016
H. Kazemi said:
Dear Analyst
Nice to hear your achievement
I am also a Nov applicant under NOC 2172
I wanna call customer service too but would you please guide me how to contact them and what is the number

Best wishes
Hassan
Hassan

I just requested customer service that it had already been 10 weeks of my application submission and I'm yet to hear any news from CIC. Afterwards agent asked me few verification questions and put me on hold for some time and later on he confirmed that my application has been charged and accepted however he was not allowed to share my UCI number with me.

I asked him that how long will it take to get PER email and he confirmed that you'll get that email with in a week time.

I called on +16139444000 choosed 111 113 #1 and directed towards an agent.

NSharawat21

Apr 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-May-2014
Doc's Request.
14-May-2014
Nomination.....
27-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
15-Dec-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-March-2015
Buddy the best way to prepare for the interview is to get the notes on your file by the Visa Office there are many agencies in Canada which can get these notes for you , once you get the notes then you wll get the idea of reason behind the interview and then prepare accordingly :)

mada1985 said:
Hello Friends,

I have been asked to attend an "Interview" in Abu Dhabi in 23-3-2015.
I am an 8th may 2014 applicant, received PER on 13th Aug.

Here are the documents that they listed in the email.

ITEMS TO BRING TO THE INTERVIEW:

1. Updated Schedule A forms for you and each dependent, whether accompanying or not, who is now 18 years of age or older. Please provide a complete personal history ensuring all time is accounted for since the age of 18 without any gaps, including any periods of studies, unemployment, or travel. An additional sheet can be used if additional space is required. These forms are available on our website at:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf

2. Background documents including any documents to support your answers in the Background/Declaration form (schedule 1) such as completion of military service card, military records, membership cards or any documents showing your association or involvement in any social, political vocational and cultural organization.

3. Supplementary Information - Your Travels Forms (IMM 5562) for you and each dependent, whether accompanying or not, who is now 18 years of age or older. This form can be obtained from the following website: www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5562E.pdf

4. Additional Family Information Forms (IMM 5406) for you and each dependent, whether accompanying or not, who is now 18 years of age or older.

5. Identity and civil status documents for you and your spouse or common-law partner, whether accompanying or not. You must bring a copy of all relevant birth, marriage, divorce and/or death certificates for yourself and your spouse or common-law partner.

6. Children's information including their birth certificates (which name their parents); adoption papers for adopted children, and full transcripts that cover the period from the date of the original application for any accompanying children who were over the age of 22 at the time of the original application and who are still currently studying.

7. Police certificates and clearances from for you and each of your dependents aged 18 years of age or older for any period that has not already been covered by a police Immigration Section
certificate that has already been submitted. A police certificate is required for each country where an individual has lived for 6 months or more since reaching the age of 18.

8. Travel documents and passport for you and each of your dependents. If you live in a country other than your country of nationality, please ensure you also bring any resident/work permits.

9. Education documents. Please bring your original educational credentials, including secondary school certificates, apprenticeships, diplomas and degrees, and all corresponding transcripts and marks sheets for you as well as those for your spouse.

10. Evidence of employment. Please bring a copy of your personal resume (CV) showing your previous work experience and duties, your current and previous employment contracts and reference letters from employers on company letterhead paper which describe your duties and responsibilities. Any employment letters must clearly indicate the full name, title, business address, telephone and fax numbers of the signatory.

11. Evidence of previous work or post-secondary study in Canada for you or your spouse.

12. Proof of relationship to any qualifying relative in Canada (through birth and marriage certificates) and proof of their status in Canada, and proof that your relative is currently residing in Canada. This should include information such as pay-slips, school registration, Canadian income tax documents (recent Notice of Assessment), and credit card and bank statements.

13. Evidence of any confirmed employment offer in Canada.

14. Proof of sufficient settlement funds currently available and readily transferable to Canada and other financial assets and liabilities, such as personal income tax statements, investments, deeds, property evaluations and mortgages;

15. Any additional evidence that will establish that you meet Canadian immigration requirements.
************************************************************************************************************

1- How to prepare for this interview ?

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.