+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjain5000

Aug 26, 2014
UK
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
AOR Received.
11-09-2014
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
analystpk said:
Folks,

I've a good news to share. I was bit concerned about my application which was filed through a lawyer on 21 Nov under NOC 0111 and there was no feedback either from my lawyer or cIC. Yesterday i tried to approach CIC and after going through certain verification process it is confirmed by customer service agent that my application has already been charged and accepted under FSW 2014 program however i'll receive PER email in a week time.

All the very best to those who are lined up to hear same kind of news from CIC.
Congrats analystpk!

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Dear forumites,

Can anyone tell me how many approximately how many applications per day CIC charge?

winty

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 3, 2014
askyaram said:
Winty... stay positive as you have received your PER..just give your VO some time and be patient...be normal and go on as usually concentrating on ur day to day activities..keep checking your mail box and also check ur file status. stay happy frnd.

hope you receive your news soon..
Thanks for the words of encouragement. It means a lot.

SKumarIND

Star Member
Aug 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Doc's Request.
November 2014
Nomination.....
December 2014 PER
AOR Received.
Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Request
March 2015
Med's Done....
March 2015
Passport Req..
May 2015. Passport Send
pjain5000 said:
Hi Friends,

I need an urgent help.

I have got the PPR mail on 6th Feb.

Problem is that passport of my child is expiring soon on 30th May 2015. I am in process of applying the passport but was just wondering what are the possibilities if somehow I am not able to submit the passports for Visa Stamping by 5th March.

Please help!
You can renew your child Passport under Tatkal scheme today itself, you will get it with in couple of days, Please check with PSK(Passport Seva Kendra)

prangr

May 5, 2014
Hi guys!

My noc is 0111 (financial manager) and my application was received on dec 18th! Do you think i still have a chance to be in the cap???

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
andy6835 said:
Latest update ...!!

NOC : 2232
App receive date : DEC 16 2014
CC charged : FEB 05 2015
Congratulations Buddy !!!

Amro550 said:
Hello All,

I just received my MR a few moments ago , feeling great right now ;D ;D ;D ;D

Good luck to us all

namaste said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]PPR received today[/size][/size]
Congratulations Buddy !!! Awesome !!!

mustkamaal said:
I Got my PP back after visa stamping today...

aaronwishes said:
Miracles do happen

With the Blessings of

Maa Chintapurani

Got MR.

Second line updated yesterday.

Checked My email and it was in my Spam folder.

Feeling So Happy.

Thanks to The Legends of this forum and everyone here helping each other.

May God bless us all.

AhmedFouad said:
ALHAMDULELLAH ..... ALHAMDULELLAH

!!!! PER PER PER !!!!!!

Finally the most awaited mails just arrived at my inbox.

Two applications sent.

Apps received: 14-Nov
CC: 15, 16-Jan
PERs: 5-Feb
NOCs: 2281, 0013

SS will be updated soon..

The wait game continues...

All the best for everyone :)

royalboyz said:
Dear All,

Today I received my medical.
After long wait...

Please update the spreadsheet on my behalf

AliMo said:
I'm very glad to announce that my CC has just been charged.
My file was delivered on Dec 16, and my NOC IS 5125 Smiley

Here is the golden SMS:

Your card ***1497 was debited by EGP 9811.69 on 07/02 through a purchase done at CITIZENSHIP & IMM FSW, In case the card was lost call 19191
Congratulations Buddy !!! All the best for PER

induscan said:
Hey guys..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :p :p :p :p

Good news...2 in fact

first, got an extension for 2 more months to submit FBI clearance and asked to submit rest of docs....
second, got 3rd line updated in ecas... medicals received.....

Thank you for your help!!!!

SS updated...
Congratulations Buddy !!! All the best for PPR !!!

abhaychd said:
Hi guys got PER Mail
App received 13 nov 14
CC Charged 13 jan 15
Per mail 06 jan 15
NOC 0121
Dont know about Ndvo processing times and employment reference check procedure pls guide.

carf430 said:
Just received medical request!! :D :D

NOC: 1123
Appl. Rcvd: August 25
PER: DEC 12
MEDICAL, RPRF & PCC: FEB 6
VO: Ottawa

jattjalandhar7 said:
****************Finally PPR Received*****************

candeep said:
PPR Received..........
App recd date by cic 07-may-2014
per recd:01-aug-2014
MR:04-SEP-2014
RPRF Sent :22-sep-2014
RPRF recd:26-sep-2014
Vo:nvdo
ecas: 04-feb-15 decision made
ppr recieved:06-feb-15

User id SS is muk_4

thanks to all

hmr said:
Dear Team

i have something to share :)

NOC CODE: 2281
APLLICATION DATE: 16 NOV 2014
CC CHARGED: 14 JAN 2015
PER: 5 FEB 2015

sss82

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland(originally NDVO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
16-Jan-2015-PER
AOR Received.
25-Feb-2015
SKumarIND said:
You can renew your child Passport under Tatkal scheme today itself, you will get it with in couple of days, Please check with PSK(Passport Seva Kendra)
Please be sure of the timelines because once you apply for renewal your old passport would be canceled and you would be without a passport till you actually receive th new one.

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
Goku said:
My Landing Experience:

I got my Passport back along with CoPR on 4th Feb Morning. I decided to land in Weekend but as my mom's birthday was on 5th Feb, I decided to land on 5th instead.

So Niagara Falls, Canada ha the closet land border from Toronto city, so I decided to complete my landing there. There was little to no snow on the way so I reached Niagara falls within 1h 15m. I was with my friend, so its best to just walk to US side through Rainbow Bridge. I walked up to US side while taking some pictures of frozen falls. Hard took me 5 min to walk to US side, I went there and as I was the only one there it just took couple of minutes. Officer asked me my purpose of Visiting US, I said, I am not here to visit US instead I am here to do Flag-poling. She saw my CoPR and told me that she is not going to give me Administrative refusal instead she stamped my Passport again (I visited US for interview purpose before 2 week, so they cannot give me administrative refusal for another 6 months). It was about 11:50pm EST when I started walking towards Canada again.

I came back to Canadian Side, officer asked to if I had anything with me i.e. Money above certain extent, anything coming from India, etc. I answered "NO" then asked me if I went to US side and came back ?? I said, Yes, I went there, but instead of giving me administrative refusal they stamped my passport again. He saw it directed me to go to another office after giving me declaration card which he filled out himself after asking me few questions. I went up to that office which was across the street, told CBSA officer that I was there for landing. He took my PP and Declaration card. After that he told me to wait. After couple of he called me again, took my COPR, and as soon as he saw "SW" he asked me if I had any proof of fund with me. I gave him my recent bank statement, he was satisfied. He told me if I had my Drivers license for Ontario of any government issued ID for address proof. I gave him one. He told me to wait again. After couple of minutes, he called me, told me sign COPR, explained me few things, cancelled my single entry Visa, and greeted me with "Congratulations You are now a Permanent Resident of Canada." It was 5th Feb (mom's Birthday), 12:12am(my NOC), when I signed my COPR. :)

That's my Landing experience.

Yesterday got my 6th line update on ECAS: " 6.You entered Canada at the Niagara Falls Rainbow Bridge office on February 5, 2015 and became a Permanent Resident.", and also my status on ECAS changed from "Decision Made" to "Complete" which is last stage of whole application.

Wish all the very best to all those who are waiting for this moment. I will be around for sure, not leaving you leaving you guys until everyone is done.

Inspite of getting 3 times additional document request, File transfer to another VO after 1 document request, Interview with Immigration Officer in New York (after 2.5 months from the date of invitation, which almost drived me crazy) , if I succeeded, everyone should be able to make it through. All you got to have is "PATIENCE".

P.S. Will share my whole experience soon.
Thank you so much buddy for sharing the experience. Have a great start in Canada :) :) :)

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
prishad said:
Hi All,

Just had a query

Received PER on 19th January OCT 14th Applicant

My wife wants to Travel overseas back home for about 5-6 weeks Is it okay if she does.? Does she need to inform my VO that i am travelling she is the main applicant..we still haven't received AOR from Australia VO.. Yes She can go ahead with the Travel. Once she receives MR, Along with RPRF receipt, MR Receipt, PP Bio pages, mention about the travel dates with a cover letter

Also Could anyone please tell me when can we expect my MR.? Avg time for Sydney VO from PER to MR is around 61 days

Thanks in advance.

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Hi All,

Is it normal to have recieved MR without second line update ?

isethiz

Jan 26, 2015
Hi Seniors. I wish to ask people whose second line was updated a month back and still no MR are there from May, June and July as well. Isn't that right? Are those people left out? I mean are their applications rejected or what? some are waiting for more than 2 months after second line with no verification call either. So what could be the reason. Are there cases where MR were sent after 2-3 months of second line update? Please share I am new in this forum and I filed my bother's app and second line updated 2nd of Jan and nothing after for NDVO. ARe tere cases where MR was issued with quite a delay after second line update. No verification been done either..... neither physical nor telephonic.... so advise......plzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.