+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

perfectlecturer

Nov 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
h4.harry said:
This is my last message to this forum as I would leave this forum with best wishes to all in in line because as per the email I received from CIC dated 22.01.2015 to my email inquiry dated 20.11.2014 about my application received on 10.10.2014 for NOC Category 4011, CIC replied that my application returned back via ordinary mail on 04.12.2014.

So my journey sadly ends here. Best Wishes again to all !!
Dont be sad for any reason.
By the way what was the reason mention in your for returnin your application?
Your answer will help us...(is it capped or Roles&Responsibilities not matched etc..)

Thanks

aish19

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Nomination.....
10-10-2014
Med's Request
24-01-15
Med's Done....
5-2-15
Interview........
19-01-15
Passport Req..
28/2/15
i think due to heavy load in ndvo they are changing the vos. so don't worry

ssbv said:
I was completely relaxed and was waiting for my MR or second line update till the time CIC dropped a bomb in my mailbox. I am completely confused now which is making me worrisome. My details are as follows:
App received date: 19th Sep 14
PER date: 6th Jan 2015
NOC 4011; VO: New Delhi.

I have just received an email from "Client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca" with subject line: "Citizenship & Immigration Canada: Information about E000xxxxxx"
UCI: xxxxxxx
Application No.: E000xxxxxx
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear xxxxxxx,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/09/19.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
xxxxxx Warsaw
Poland
www.poland.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca

Now I am completely confused that why I have received this mail, when:
1. I have already received my PER mail on 6th Jan.
2. I mentioned my VO New Delhi, India, then I have received this email from Visa Section, Poland.

Did any one else also have received this kind of mail?

ssbv

Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Not so far
Nomination.....
PER: 06-01-2015
AOR Received.
02-02-2015 from Warsaw VO
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Hopefully soon
Med's Request
In Prayers
Med's Done....
In Prayers
Interview........
Wish to be waived
Passport Req..
In Prayers
VISA ISSUED...
05-2015
LANDED..........
06-2015
aish19 said:
i think due to heavy load in ndvo they are changing the vos. so don't worry
Initially, I also thought the same, but CIC should have informed me in that case.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
h4.harry said:
This is my last message to this forum as I would leave this forum with best wishes to all in in line because as per the email I received from CIC dated 22.01.2015 to my email inquiry dated 20.11.2014 about my application received on 10.10.2014 for NOC Category 4011, CIC replied that my application returned back via ordinary mail on 04.12.2014.

So my journey sadly ends here. Best Wishes again to all !!
Your journey is not over dear... I will say your success is postponed...
Meanwhile try to find out the reason for return....

chandan_hs

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
arkscan said:
Thank you for sharing +1!!!..U did well as per ur description wish u a speedy MR :)
Hi arkscan,

Needed 1 help from you as you are in the same NOC 2171 as me, but my application reached on 5th Sep 2014, do you know any one in the same NOC 2171 and their application reached CIC Sydney in Sep 2014 and have received any update regarding the same.

As my CC is not yet charged nothing apart from a reply to my my dated 27th Nov 2014 asking about the status.

please find below the reply,

Dear Sir/Madam

As of the date of this email, I can find no record of your application in our database. As you state it was delivered on September 5, 2014 it may be in the queue for initial processing. You may wish to submit a status inquiry in 2-3 weeks, and a further search can be conducted.

Thank you

KC
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

Kindly help if you know any one.

Thanks & Regards
Chandan

theflyingfalcon

May 23, 2014
A question to seniors please:

I received email from LVO requesting the following:
1- Provide PCCs
2- Fill Updated Information Chart form
3- Passport bio pages

Signed by Immigration and Medical Services Division

The question is that shouldn't the MR be requested usually along with above?

Note: I am 15 Jul applicant, PER 01/12

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
theflyingfalcon said:
A question to seniors please:

I received email from LVO requesting the following:
1- Provide PCCs
2- Fill Updated Information Chart form
3- Passport bio pages

Signed by Immigration and Medical Services Division

The question is that shouldn't the MR be requested usually along with above?

Note: I am 15 Jul applicant, PER 01/12
Do provide requested documents as soon as you can...
I think your vo required these documents before issuing mr...

visa_4all

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Members,

How to prepare for Medicals

plz suggest or give any links

thanks a lot

Tomspm

Dec 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
03-09-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Request
Not Received Yet
ANANJAY said:
Stay in touch..
Can you share your second line update???
My second line updated on 16 oct...
Hi ANANJAY,
NOC 2174
NDVO
Filed on 14-05-2014
PER on 03-09-2014
Processing started on (2nd line update) 27-10-2014

In the forum somewhere I read someone who filed in September 2014 , received mail from Visa Office at Poland that his file is transferred to Poland. It is anticipated that CIC has transferred the file to Poland because of the heavy load at NDVO. Lets hope so and may be because of that our MR is getting delayed and believe that GOD acts at the right time.

ziafsw

May 5, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (SGVO)
NOC Code......
1111 (Financial auditors and accountants)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with app (27-08-2015 requested outing photos with spouse. 24-09-2016 requested to Complete the spousal Questionaire (IMM5490E))
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
30-09-2014 (27-08-2015 Return PP & COPR with spouse's documents to add in my app)
Med's Request
12-12-2014 (04-02-2016; Second MR after adding spouse)
Med's Done....
05-01-2015 (23-02-2016; done MR with spouse)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-12-2014 (14-03-2016; PPR with Spouse)
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2015 (Issued Again with Spouse 04-04-2016)
LANDED..........
21 November 2016
Thanks to everyone for wishing me.. and +1

SOTAJ said:
Congratulations. + 1 for the good news. ;D

ANANJAY said:
Congrats nd +1 dear...
dream4canada2015 said:
Wow.... congratulations Zia bhai....
Please pray for us so that we can also join with u..
Lots of best wishes for u bro...
+1 for u bhaiya...
arkscan said:
Congrats!!!..All the best for your future :)

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
Just received an email from LDNIMMIGRATION:

Application Number: E0xxxxH

Dear <NAME>:

On behalf of the Government of Canada, the Foreign Credentials Referral Office (FCRO) at Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) would like to encourage you to attend the free orientation services offered by the Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP), as described below.

You, your spouse and your working age dependents become eligible to participate in CIIP when you are completing the application process for a Canadian immigration visa, usually at the stage where you have been requested to undergo your medical examinations, and security and background checks have been initiated. Please be aware that being eligible for, or actually participating in an orientation session, is not a guarantee or an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

The purpose of the CIIP orientation session is to help you understand how to use labour market information and how to get your credentials/qualifications assessed and recognized. You will also learn how to access local resources through Canadian partners who can help in your job search and in the settlement process. Immigrants to Canada who have participated in these sessions have described them as very important to their early labour market success.

CIIP services are offered in a number of locations in India, China, the Philippines and the United Kingdom. Services will also be available in other countries depending on demand, including Scandinavia, the Middle East and South East Asia. More information about service locations can be found at the CIIP website, www.newcomersuccess.ca where you can also register to participate in an orientation session. CIIP staff will require a copy of the correspondence you received from CIC, verifying your eligibility as a Federal Skilled Worker, or Provincial Nominee, or as a spouse or an adult dependent of the principal applicant.

The CIIP sessions are very popular and space is limited. We encourage you to register early to secure a spot in an upcoming session.

The FCRO also encourages you to visit our website, www.credentials.gc.ca where you can find additional helpful resources about working in Canada.

The Foreign Credentials Referral Office

Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Ottawa, Canada

www.credentials.gc.ca

sobinpaul

Mar 29, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18th June 2014
Doc's Request.
Docs sent with Appliction
Nomination.....
17th Oct 2014
AOR Received.
17th Oct 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Appliction
File Transfer...
26th Nov 2014
Med's Request
27th Nov 2014
Med's Done....
4th Dec 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27th Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
20th Mar 2015
LANDED..........
Probably Mid July 2015
Hi

Could anybody help me know what is the validity for VISA issued for FSW ? (once the passport is sent).

Regards,

Sobin Paul

arkscan

Champion Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge- 10-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd line- 17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
15-01-2015; Meds received line in Ecas: 23-01-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 24-03-2015; PPR: 31-03-2015; PP Sent: 1-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015; Received PP Stamped with Visa: 23-04-2015
chandan_hs said:
Hi arkscan,

Needed 1 help from you as you are in the same NOC 2171 as me, but my application reached on 5th Sep 2014, do you know any one in the same NOC 2171 and their application reached CIC Sydney in Sep 2014 and have received any update regarding the same.

As my CC is not yet charged nothing apart from a reply to my my dated 27th Nov 2014 asking about the status.

please find below the reply,

Dear Sir/Madam

As of the date of this email, I can find no record of your application in our database. As you state it was delivered on September 5, 2014 it may be in the queue for initial processing. You may wish to submit a status inquiry in 2-3 weeks, and a further search can be conducted.

Thank you

KC
Client Service Unit

Kindly help if you know any one.

Thanks & Regards
Chandan
Hi Chandan,

I'm very sorry to provide this news....But 2 applicants from Sep 2 and Sep 3 for NOC2171 have posted they have got their applications returned...Most probably the cap was reached sometime on Sep 2...Your application is likely to have returned...Reference the posts below-

skepar said:
Hello Forum friends,

Today I received a response from CIC for my query sent on Nov 26 regarding my application status.
My application has been sent back on Jan 10 due to cap full!

Application details:
NOC 2171
Applcation date: Sep 2
Optimist3 said:
Attention All 2171 applicants

I am a 3rd Sept, 2014 applicant. I got a reply for my email I sent on 6th Nov, 2014. And below is the reply.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on January 10, 2015 as the cap of NOC 2171 has been reached. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application package. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service. Applications are not sent via courier.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

KC
Client Service Unit

This now rests all speculations regarding any future prospects for 2171. The most important to note here is that my app was returned only last friday, i.e., 10th Jan, 2015. Dont know why it took more than 50 days for them to return my app after the cap fill. Anyway, it does not matter now.

I wish every one all the very best!!
This'd be a little difficult to take but do not feel low for too long!!...Apply for EE definitely and you will get thru this year...Gud luck and wish you All the best!!

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
ssbv said:
I was completely relaxed and was waiting for my MR or second line update till the time CIC dropped a bomb in my mailbox. I am completely confused now which is making me worrisome. My details are as follows:
App received date: 19th Sep 14
PER date: 6th Jan 2015
NOC 4011; VO: New Delhi.

I have just received an email from "Client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca" with subject line: "Citizenship & Immigration Canada: Information about E000xxxxxx"
UCI: xxxxxxx
Application No.: E000xxxxxx
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear xxxxxxx,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/09/19.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
xxxxxx Warsaw
Poland
www.poland.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca

Now I am completely confused that why I have received this mail, when:
1. I have already received my PER mail on 6th Jan.
2. I mentioned my VO New Delhi, India, then I have received this email from Visa Section, Poland.

Did any one else also have received this kind of mail?
That AOR from warsaw visa office. They alloted u to warsaw not Ndvo

arkscan

Champion Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge- 10-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd line- 17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
15-01-2015; Meds received line in Ecas: 23-01-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 24-03-2015; PPR: 31-03-2015; PP Sent: 1-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015; Received PP Stamped with Visa: 23-04-2015
visa_4all said:
Dear Members,

How to prepare for Medicals

plz suggest or give any links

thanks a lot
If you want all the details you can check niagracaaling's post a few pages back on #12770

Also sharing a post by a senior that I personally found helpful->

shah2014 said:
Congratulations to recent MR recipients.......Reposting for your reference

1. The medical is to check illness/disease which can either
(a) Danger to public health i.e. contagious diseases
(b) Danger to public Safety
(c) Might reasonably be expected to cause an excessive deman on health or social services such as cancer, dialyses, kidney transplant etc etc

2. Therefore, no need to be bothered much abt the medical, If God forbid someone has such symptoms nothing much can be done. If an applicant's initial results are not satisfactory, further tests are conducted to rule out issues mentioned in point 1 (above). Following is list of different test conducted in medical and tips to avoid the expenses and tension of additional/confirmatory tests

3. Urinalyses: Dipstick test to check presence of following. The thresholds are +1 for any of these. In case of breach of threshold, Microscopic analysis will be conducted with following thresholds
Blood: Threshold – RBC above 10 RBC/HPF
Protein: Threshold – greater than 0.30 mg/L
Glucose: Threshold: Presence

Blood and protein can be present in healthy person based on activities/food over last 24 hrs. So, to avoid repeat test DO NOT have high protein diet, exercise, s3xual activity (48 hrs), Alcohol (5-7 days), Soft drinks, Caffeinated drinks (Tea, Coffee - also for B.P), raw tomatoes, raw leafy vegetables, or dieting (i.e. very less food). Drink at least 3 - 4 liters of water in 4 hours before the test. Otherwise, you risk incurring the expenses of Microscopic test.

If threshold of microscopic test are also breached then Serum Creatinine will be conducted. The results of this tests will be submitted and analysed by doctors in Canadian medical center, who may accept, rejected, or advise further tests for the candidate.

4. Blood test: for Syphillis and HIV. Both are s3xually transmitted diseases. Syphillis can be treated with medicine and in case of detection, doctor will prescribe the medicine. All details of this treatment will be shared with CIC/VO.

5. X-Ray: Mainly for checking early signs of T.B. Nothing much can be done about it but avoid/reduce smoking 5-7 days prior to the test to minimize chances of chest infection. If you have symptoms of chest infection, discuss it with your physician to take proper antibiotic (to avoid additional cost of repeat X-Ray). However, you should disclose it to CIC physician that that u had minor chest infection recently an took antibiotic for that. CIC is not concerned with ur regular chest infection, they want to check early signs of T.B which can be hidden by infection and first test is marked "INCONCLUSIVE" and repeated at ur cost.

6. Physical examination: Blood pressure is main concern as it may signify hypertension if systolic is above 140 and diastolic is above 90. Avoid high cholesterol and other food which are known to result in high blood pressure. JUST MAKE SURE TO REMAIN CALM, and TAKE DEEP BREATHS, and your B.P will be within normal limits. Avoid getting mad at delays or cost of medical test Shocked. Chewing gum also helps in maintaining normal B.P.

The diseases checked in Physical examination include signs for hepatitis, Cancer, Cardiac diseases, Cognitive Impairment in Adults, Developmental delay in children, Psychiatric conditions (only those which can cause DANGER TO PUBLIC SAFETY and DEMAND ON SOCIAL/MEDICAL SERVICEs, if something remains under control through regular medication and chances of further deterioration are low, it won't be an issue).

Note: If initial tests are satisfactory, usually reports are not shared with CIC/VO but if confirmation tests are conducted or treatment is prescribed then reports of initial and all subsequent tests is shared with CIC/VO. If the diseases is curable for good through medicine, the candidate is not rejected on medical grounds but the candidate is put on hold till complete recovery. The treatment is prescribed and repeated medical test is conducted after prescribed duration.

Last but not least, DO NOT HIDE/MISREPRESENT ANY MEDICAL INFORMATION FROM THE DOCTOR WHEN ASKED ABOUT IT. IN CASE OF ANY ISSUE, THE PERSON WILL BE REQUIRED TO TAKE MEDICINE/CONSULT DOCTOR in CANADA and IF AT THAT TIME IT IS DISCOVERED THAT CANDIDATE MISREPRESENTED IN MEDICAL, IT WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF PR and DEPORTATION. YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOU HAVE INVESTED IN CANADA IN TERMS OF TIME AND MONEY. The above precautions works only for healthy person to avoid COSTS / TENSION OF REPEAT tests. These CAN NOT HIDE PRESENCE OF ACTUAL/CRITICAL DISEASE.

Important Notes
Note 1: Prefer eMedical center, it speeds up the process. Canada physician panel list at http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx does not highlight eMedical facility but u can call the center and check with them. Otherwise Australian website shows eMedical logo in front of such centers on http://www.immi.gov.au/Help/Pages/immigration-panel-physicians.aspx .
Note that all center's are not same, but there is a significant overlap. (credit: ashif_eee)

Note 2: Do ask the doctor to provide eMedical Information Report. It will help CIC to locate your results and also put pressure on physician to send ur medicals earlier otherwise he will do it in his own sweet time. Sending medical test payment receipt is optional. (Credit: Rayj and xXCiscoGuyXx for link to Hanbook)

Note 3: Following medical tests are conducted if everything is normal

Physical Examination: For all applicants
Urinalysis: For 5 year and older applicants
Chest X-Ray: For 11 year and older applicants
Blood pressure and Blood (HIV & Syphilis): For 15 year and older applicants

For Detailed summary chart of applicable tests visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/dmp-handbook/index.asp#chap4.7
(Credit: xXCiscoGuyXx)

If you are still waiting for ur medical, consider saving it in ur mail box
Good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.