+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoYo2926

Star Member
Dec 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ========> Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
Nomination.....
30-01-2015
AOR Received.
Awaiting
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
God Knows
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
In my view block the Card for all other payments urgently except CAD payment, which will be your fees only.

Because once you block it new cc to come will take at least 7 days and you never know if cic initiates the charge in that time.

If you can get your UCI number, you can send the new payment form with details of the application sent.

All the best.

chhavis said:
Hello Friends,

I have lost yesterday my credit card which i have used for payment to CIC. My application date is 22nd dec and in NOC 2131. Currently charging is running around 10th Dec as per updates on the forum.

Please suggest what is the right action for me to do now. Should I get my CC blocked, not done until now, and send a new payment form to CIC with my applications details. I guess my UCI number would not have been generated yet. Also no idea will they accept new payment form for my application.

Please guide..I am in deep trouble :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

SoCalDude

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
pappusampath - If this is for a new H1B visa, your employer will not be able to submit the application until April 1, 2015. That's when USCIS will start accepting new quota based applications. Additionally, your earliest start work date(on H1B ) will be Oct 1, 2015. You're probably going to be through well before April.

In my view, an active H1B status will most likely increase your chances of finding employment fairly/somewhat quickly in Canada. I say that because a lot of consulting (IT or non-IT) firms in Canada serve clients in the US. A candidate with both CA PR status and US H1b status will be looked at favorably.

pappusampath said:
Hi all, i need help....i'm 7th may applicant...still no PPR request. Now in my office they initated for H1B visa and the process started full fledge. I'm in the confusion state....please give some suggetion

chhavis

Dec 12, 2014
Gurgaon, India
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Charged on 17-02-2015
Nomination.....
PER --- 10-03-2015
AOR Received.
08-05-2015
Med's Request
01-10-2015
Med's Done....
09-10-2015
Interview........
Exempted !!
Passport Req..
Eagerly Awaiting !!
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Next Year Q2 16
YoYo2926 said:
In my view block the Card for all other payments urgently except CAD payment, which will be your fees only.

Because once you block it new cc to come will take at least 7 days and you never know if cic initiates the charge in that time.

If you can get your UCI number, you can send the new payment form with details of the application sent.

All the best.

I have tried contacting SBI Credit Card customer care, and they cannot apply filter's to allow only specific merchant,currency transaction based on my request, and could only block my credit card and issue new one...

To try UCI number, I will have to wait till CIC open's tomorrow and talk to them what suggestion if they provide me.

Very hard time started for me. Looking at Express Entry cutoff, I will never get an invite at 364 total...so only hope is with FSW 2014 file, where i landed into trouble.

Aryan161

Jan 28, 2015
Is there any possibility that CIC has forgotten to mail me my PER/NER? Is there any way to know?
Is there any chances that I might get AOR directly from the VISA office without getting the PER/NER?
Its already been 35 days since my BD was encashed....

Thanks in advance

blackcap99

Sep 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chhavis said:
Hello Friends,

I have lost yesterday my credit card which i have used for payment to CIC. My application date is 22nd dec and in NOC 2131. Currently charging is running around 10th Dec as per updates on the forum.

Please suggest what is the right action for me to do now. Should I get my CC blocked, not done until now, and send a new payment form to CIC with my applications details. I guess my UCI number would not have been generated yet. Also no idea will they accept new payment form for my application.

Chhavis,

DO NOT BLOCK YOUR CARD.

You will have to take risk. Your CC will be charged in a week or so after that you can block your card. You will have to hold on your nerves otherwise I am afraid you will lose your chance. It is highly unlikely that CIO will able to add your new payment form at this stage even you get your UCI. I am sure you are well aware of first draw Express Entry and the picture over there is not very rosy they are only picking candidates with job offers and province nominations. One more thing you can do ask your bank to inform you before authorizing any transaction on you CC.

Canadain1234

Jul 11, 2014
Friends .....Congrats to all those who CC/DD got charged and received PER mails :) :)

However, our NOC is completely stuck..NOC 1123. Do any one of you have any updates on that?

I am a Dec 12th Applicant for the NOC..Please let us know of any updates for 1123. Or the CAP over??

Thanks in advance.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@ chhavis
Really sorry to know abt the unfortunate incident. I think here is the 99% safe method.

First get your card TEMPORARILY BLOCKED for few days. Don't tell them that u r blocking due to LOST CARD, tell them some different story. If u tell them its LOST, they may permanently block it, so be careful.

Second, get your card UNBLOCKED after few days (once first payment for 20th Dec I charged... I know urs is 22nd Dec).

Rationale: Usually, the guy who gets hold of ur card will try to use it for few days, once payment gets continuously rejected, he will know that u have blocked (but will never know tht u have only temporarily blocked it).

chhavis said:
Hello Friends,

maverick-14

Jul 12, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manila_kbj said:
But provincial nominees maybe in their country of residence.
Yes but again, the number of applicants in PNP is negligible compared to FSW programs. Hardly any local Visa Offices (Outside Canada) will process EE applicants i guess.
They don't say it explicitly but if the trend for EE draw remains the same then it is sure thing.

KUSH83

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
Gandhinagar, Guj, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2013
Doc's Request.
With appli
Nomination.....
With appli
AOR Received.
22-10-2013
IELTS Request
With appli
File Transfer...
06-11-2013
Med's Request
Waiting since Nov'13
Interview........
No
chhavis said:
Hello Friends,

Hi Chhavis,

mail them and ask for advice. In my opinion, Send urgent DD to them. and block ur card.

laviyash

May 8, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014 cc charged 05th Jan
Nomination.....
PER 28th January,2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
19th Feb,2015
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-04-2015
Interview........
Medicals uploaded by doctor-11-04-2015 Ecas 3rd line:22-04-2015 PCC Sent:May 6,15
Passport Req..
May23,2015..☺☺4th LINE DM-MAY25,2015, PASSPORT RECEIVED(CIC):May 26,2015 PP RETURN TRACKER ACTIVATE-JUNE04,2015
VISA ISSUED...
May27,2015..Received pp frm CIC:June5,2015
LANDED..........
June05,2015...Journey complete!!
Anyone can help me to answer how bad is cpc ottawa??how long it takes ftome per to mr from cpc ottawa??please please please

rorita13

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-10-2014
AOR Received.
18-11-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITh APP.
File Transfer...
18-11-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
17-01-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2015 /Passports received 21-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-06-2015
Good morning

3rd line updateddd medicals have been received :D :D :D
How long it will take to get PPR?

Thanks and good luck to alll....
Rorita

reachmenow

May 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Family PGP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2015
Doc's Request.
07-JULY-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-June-2016
Med's Request
07-July-2016
Med's Done....
08-Aug-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-March-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-March-2017
LANDED..........
Sometime Before August 2017
hi all,

I have a question, how does the New Delhi VO send communication for Medical, RPRF and PCC Request and also for passport request.

are these communication sent via email or a letter?

in my case, I have a representative who email and address is with CIC.

so please advise how the communication will be sent.

thanks,

KUSH83

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
Gandhinagar, Guj, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2013
Doc's Request.
With appli
Nomination.....
With appli
AOR Received.
22-10-2013
IELTS Request
With appli
File Transfer...
06-11-2013
Med's Request
Waiting since Nov'13
Interview........
No
@snavneet,

it's better to Ask NDVO. have u earlier mention them u and ur daughter r out of country?

thnx

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
rorita13 said:
Good morning

3rd line updateddd medicals have been received :D :D :D
How long it will take to get PPR?

Thanks and good luck to alll....
Rorita
[/quot

congratulations ( mabrook ) rorita

according to previous entries at bucharest office , hopfully you could expect it any time from 1- 3 months max ;D

good luck

pappusampath

Jun 18, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
Med's Request
15-09-2014
Med's Done....
18-09-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
07-09-2015
SoCalDude said:
pappusampath - If this is for a new H1B visa, your employer will not be able to submit the application until April 1, 2015. That's when USCIS will start accepting new quota based applications. Additionally, your earliest start work date(on H1B ) will be Oct 1, 2015. You're probably going to be through well before April.

In my view, an active H1B status will most likely increase your chances of finding employment fairly/somewhat quickly in Canada. I say that because a lot of consulting (IT or non-IT) firms in Canada serve clients in the US. A candidate with both CA PR status and US H1b status will be looked at favorably.
I have a quesion as if i gets Canada PR , then shall i eligible to apply H1B visa? Note: myself process this canada visa not from my firm. If my firm identifies i got the Canada visa, then are they preocess my H1b Visa

Status
Not open for further replies.